Brown to spell out next goals for California

Jan 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

Gov. Jerry Brown is coming off a year of political success in which he shepherded a voter-approved tax increase, successfully pushed for changes to the public pension system and made headway on two ambitious public works projects.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
calpidmr

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
jerry brown so awesome to get California rolling again im sure glad i voted the next step is to get America rolling Jerry brown for president 2016
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Evil Jerry Brown!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil Jerry Brown!
You think everyone is evil, just shut the hell up and accept people for who they are, not what you think they should be.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil Jerry Brown!
Are you in the UK?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You think everyone is evil, just shut the hell up and accept people for who they are, not what you think they should be.
I do! Gays want to live a dream for their children to be something and make them become something they aren't meant to be, FOOL!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I do! Gays want to live a dream for their children to be something and make them become something they aren't meant to be, FOOL!
The only fool here is you. Evil. Fool.
UnionsRock

AOL

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Gov. Brown really stuck it to the politically ingornant morons who vote to pass Prop 38. In the 18th our forefathers fought and won the American Revolution because they refused Taxation without Representation. 21st Century Californians stunned the entire Country when they voted to rob 80% of California families who work in the Private Sector of ANY representation in State Government.

Prop 38 forced citizens to hand their families checkbooks over to the public employee unions. Bend over Suckers!!!

Elk Grove, CA

#9 Jan 25, 2013
UnionsRock wrote:
Gov. Brown really stuck it to the politically ingornant morons who vote to pass Prop 38. In the 18th our forefathers fought and won the American Revolution because they refused Taxation without Representation. 21st Century Californians stunned the entire Country when they voted to rob 80% of California families who work in the Private Sector of ANY representation in State Government.
Prop 38 forced citizens to hand their families checkbooks over to the public employee unions. Bend over Suckers!!!
It's the reason the rich are leaving this state and many later after they retire.
cwi530

Sacramento, CA

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Jerry's next goal is to stop wetting himself.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Evil Jerry!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil Jerry!
Evil Ratchet.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Good Ratchet! Lets honour him! I will beat you up on this thread!
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#15 Jan 26, 2013
We to understand and accept just what a low point occurred in Calif history when MoonBeam was chosen to lead the State.No other State would be stupid enough to hear than all problems were solved by the largest State tax increase in American History???

Browns speech made most chuckle. Saying our problems were solved is exactly like having your kids steal $50 from your wallet and then say they didn't need money to go to the movies! All Brown's speech proved was that the voting majority in 21st Century Calif are dumber than dirt.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Good Ratchet! Lets honour him! I will beat you up on this thread!
Go for it, you have been doing such a great job so far! LOL!

Elk Grove, CA

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Lady Evelyn wrote:
"Dane Thorsen" is too stupid to be Scandinavian. I suggest his real name is Hulk Monsoon and he's from some dreadful place like Nebraska. Marge Whitman can't even run HP let alone CA. She just blew eight billion on a company worth a buck fifty.
Is your real name "Lady Evelyn"? Do you think people are using their real names here? The election is over, we had no choice, so we elected the moon boy again. The question is: are you happy with that? Poor Marge Whitman, I bet you wish you were that poor...lol
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#19 Jan 27, 2013
Evil Brown.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 7 min eJohn 53
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min DebraE 54,978
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr anonatall 5,005
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 3 hr james marple 50
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr lazy posts 200,590
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr lazy posts 15,963
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••