Illegal Immigration: Pressure on Linder, Emmerson on letter

Dec 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Press-Enterprise

Anti-illegal-immigration activists are pushing Assemblyman Eric Linder, R-Corona, retiring Sen. Bill Emmerson, R-Redlands and 13 other GOP state legislators to withdraw their signatures from a letter supporting comprehensive immigration reform with a path to citizenship for millions of people in the country illegally.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Good dam right .if you dont like it get an other job.let a real american fill that spot.this is america.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Call these idiots demand they remove their name.I will.its not our duty to vote on illegals and amnesty.we dont owe these border crossers one dam thing.tell these morons to serve america or get out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,401
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 43 min Rose_NoHo 39,580
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,933
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Follow the dog 15,655
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Beyond 199,073
Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest r... (Sep '13) 7 hr nope to dope jose 2,781
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 20 hr juty 27,488
•••
•••
•••
•••