Illegal Immigration: Pressure on Lind...

Illegal Immigration: Pressure on Linder, Emmerson on letter

There are 2 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Dec 12, 2013, titled Illegal Immigration: Pressure on Linder, Emmerson on letter. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Anti-illegal-immigration activists are pushing Assemblyman Eric Linder, R-Corona, retiring Sen. Bill Emmerson, R-Redlands and 13 other GOP state legislators to withdraw their signatures from a letter supporting comprehensive immigration reform with a path to citizenship for millions of people in the country illegally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2013
Good dam right .if you dont like it get an other job.let a real american fill that spot.this is america.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Call these idiots demand they remove their name.I will.its not our duty to vote on illegals and amnesty.we dont owe these border crossers one dam thing.tell these morons to serve america or get out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people hate cats? (Mar '09) 1 hr Saichai 62
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 242,111
News California knocks Trump as it extends climate c... 11 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Trump will hire Christie to replace Sessions Mon Informant 1
NJ GED Senator running NJ for a day Mon Bob G 1
Buy M Fue Punch Mon woxteenroser 2
Annette Marion learned how 2 lie and murder Sun Yvette Anne 1
More from around the web