Other (explain below)

Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#14333 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
if pot were a public saftey issue??
alcohol would be highly illegal....
.......wait.... didnt we try that already.???
oh yeah we did, in the 1920's.
prohibition of alcohol worked about as well as prohibition of pot.
....in other words??? weed is more popular than ever.
are you really that dumb that you cant debate with me??
I dont offer many, REALLY hard, to understand concepts...
Alchol is not a public safety issue. It is different than the use of smoking.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#14334 Jan 4, 2013
About 80% of the deaths in the UK come from diseases related to smoking, 80%!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14335 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Alchol is not a public safety issue. It is different than the use of smoking.
how exactly??

alcohol abuse is bad for your liver, kidneys stomach and GI tract.

like "BIG D" said, nothing can be said of marijuana that you cant say about alcohol.

most people who use both(at least here in the Us)think alcohol is the stronger drug.

and when it comes to response times behind the wheel??

that is where alcohol is way WORSE that marijuana.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14336 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
thousands of brits die each year from being lifelong alcoholics...

alcohol is MUCH more availiable and pervasive(than pot is) in THE US, but even MORE so in the UK.

you must be a right winger,???

am I right?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#14337 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
how exactly??
alcohol abuse is bad for your liver, kidneys stomach and GI tract.
like "BIG D" said, nothing can be said of marijuana that you cant say about alcohol.
most people who use both(at least here in the Us)think alcohol is the stronger drug.
and when it comes to response times behind the wheel??
that is where alcohol is way WORSE that marijuana.
About over 1,000 of the chemicals in tabaco is harmful to the body.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14338 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
and only one chemical in bullets are harmful &#61514;

I will help you out
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14339 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
right!!

that is WHAT causes the cancer...benzene, formaldahyde, kentamine ect ect ect...

and makes the nicotine THAT much more addictive.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14340 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
right!!
that is WHAT causes the cancer...benzene, formaldahyde, kentamine ect ect ect...
and makes the nicotine THAT much more addictive.
Actually it is proven that Christians that refuse medical treatment for their children while they pray cause cancer deaths.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14343 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is proven that Christians that refuse medical treatment for their children while they pray cause cancer deaths.
I doubt that happens very often for Christians. I have also heard and seen a lot of miracles of God working through the Medical profession. Why do you have so much hatred for people that don't think life came from a puddle of crud? It seems like your religion is anti-Christian, why is that?

Elk Grove, CA

#14344 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you missed the entire debate!!
it is not about what each of us believes(in terms of GOD).
it is our ability to keep those belifes OUT of the political debate.
Then why does the anti Christian keep bringing it up? This debate is about pot, you both are on the wrong page. Stop smoking so much, it's not good for you.

Elk Grove, CA

#14345 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron that has no comprehension of what I have said.
YOU WROTE: "I am not some Christian nut job that things everyone has to mimic myself,"........

Let me ask you again: Why do you have to spit hate for Christians on every topic? You are a Bigot, you are Anti-Christian. You are a hater. Now try to comprehend that, loser!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14346 Jan 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>YOU WROTE: "I am not some Christian nut job that things everyone has to mimic myself,"........
Let me ask you again: Why do you have to spit hate for Christians on every topic? You are a Bigot, you are Anti-Christian. You are a hater. Now try to comprehend that, loser!
And I am not

I donít hate Christians, I have many friends who happen to be Christians. Not all Christians are nut jobs, I know many that support equal rights for gay people, I know many churches that are protesting their rights to be able to preform gay marriages.

You donít speak for all Christians.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14347 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am not
I donít hate Christians, I have many friends who happen to be Christians. Not all Christians are nut jobs, I know many that support equal rights for gay people, I know many churches that are protesting their rights to be able to preform gay marriages.
You donít speak for all Christians.
riccardo is Just trying out for the position of "christian nut job"....he doesnt know if he wants to be the threads only "religious nut job"

it is a tough job to have, like speaker of the house.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14348 Jan 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>YOU WROTE: "I am not some Christian nut job that things everyone has to mimic myself,"........
Im pretty sure bigotry refers to hate of those things which are inhearant to someone, like being a particular race.

BUT>>>>>I guess religious nut jobs could claim that too??? right???they ARE a persecuted minority, after all!!

but they DO have a choice about NOt shoving it in other people faces by injecting it into the public policy discourse.

.....and mabey that is why they are STILL pesecuted!!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14349 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
riccardo is Just trying out for the position of "christian nut job"....he doesnt know if he wants to be the threads only "religious nut job"
it is a tough job to have, like speaker of the house.
Of course he is, he calles me a bigot, but cannot come up wiht one post he has made where librals were not the "bad guys"

I have noticed that about those 2

a week ago Liar Mike posted something about me harping on a subject, but he is the one that brings it up again.

We most often hate what we see in ourselves that is certainly true for them, it is obvious. They call us, on what they do themselves.

I have a tendency to preach :) and I canít stand preachers, same thing.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14350 Jan 4, 2013
fred c nellis wrote:
<quoted text>in the 90,s they passed employer paid rehab I'm not left gay aithest supporter of unconditonial abortion who allowed my minority constiguent to live in projects represent my drug access democract were white men who supported slavery and assignated lincoln
so in other words???

the whole 20th century, and the progressive era, wasnt your cup of tea???

(every pun intended)
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14352 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he is, he calles me a bigot, but cannot come up wiht one post he has made where librals were not the "bad guys"
I have noticed that about those 2
a week ago Liar Mike posted something about me harping on a subject, but he is the one that brings it up again.
We most often hate what we see in ourselves that is certainly true for them, it is obvious. They call us, on what they do themselves.
I have a tendency to preach :) and I canít stand preachers, same thing.
I love it when rightious people preach....

and the tone is important too.

but as soon as one of those ross perot types opens their mouth??

the "we dont really want to support a society" thing comes leaping out, and you know to ignore them immeadiatly.

I just hope these fools learn a few things from getting drubbed so bad this fall/winter.

like they cant wage war on whole segments of our society (ie women, hispanics, the poor, the eldery poor, vets, gays and now the disabled) and still hope to win a presidential election.

I personally hope they double down on stoopid, for decades to come.

its like have no competiotion in the super bowl.

a blow OUT!! every time.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14353 Jan 4, 2013
both parties have gerrymandered congress so badly, that it is likely even if the rethuglican party becomes irrevant on the national stage, they will still be a force(if not at least a voice) in congress.

they can still be useful as the party that keeps an eye on the penny jar.

but the rest of their current adgenda wont get them far in the 21st century, as we saw this november.

the hating has to stop, if they hope to regain any of their former power. as the demographics in this nation have shifted, and being an exclusively white male party, isnt going to win anybody any elections anytime soon.

note: 20 years ago, there were over 100 competative districts in the house.

now there are only 35.

both parties are to blame.

and that is the peril of a two party system.

back room deals.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14354 Jan 4, 2013
fred c nellis wrote:
The police are training tatics of storming schools looking for armed threats let me guess accidential shooting of a unarmed student we should be like the Japanese police and not use guns what happened to sacrifice and valor over the line of duty now its for your protection and his
I say, give all the KIDS, bean bag guns and tazers(for the girls).....

then hire an extra nurse, and buy a few more beds for the nurses office.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#14357 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Largelanguage.

How do you account for the fact that the overwhelming majority of deaths among Americans are those of non-tobacco smokers, including zonked out potheads?

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,181
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr JAX 201,161
Condoleezza Rice urges Republican party to be m... (Mar '14) 20 hr Swedenforever 58
Seeking lawyer for big lawsuit 22 hr Outraged 1
California has 2.4 million government employees... (Apr '11) Thu Calling BS 7
female wants skype fun Dec 16 DreamerToni326 1
More from around the web