California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Sam kurshan

Clearlake, CA

#12249 Sep 25, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sam, what's "po"?
POT
Mary Jane
reefer
dope
devils weed
Alabama

La Puente, CA

#12250 Sep 25, 2012
The Alabama Selma City Council has voted unanimously to stop work on a new monument to honor a Civil War general who was an early leader in the Ku Klux Klan.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#12251 Sep 25, 2012
Sam kurshan wrote:
<quoted text>POT
Mary Jane
reefer
dope
devils weed
Oh.
Bruno24

Belgium

#12252 Sep 26, 2012
Sam kurshan wrote:
Po is a drug you should go to jail federal law says it's a drug so quit faking the "I need it for pain" it's a lie and a cop out bust these legal dope pushers out of our town
Inform yourself. The proof that pot is toxic have been debunked. The proof that pot is addictive have been debunked, even if it is shown habituating, but less than TV or sports.

The illegality of marijuana comes from special interests only.

And we know today that cannabis can help to cure about 173 forms of cancer, and about thousand of variate disease, and it was used by humans since thousand of year in medicine.

The whole drug prohibition is a 1OO% criminal affair. Prohibition is used only to sell more drugs, with no price nor quality control, for targeting the kids, etc. This is confirmed by the fact that in all countries with severe drug repression, the consumption of drug is multiplied by a large factor. Please inform yourself.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12253 Sep 26, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Inform yourself. The proof that pot is toxic have been debunked. The proof that pot is addictive have been debunked, even if it is shown habituating, but less than TV or sports.
And we know today that cannabis can help to cure about 173 forms of cancer, and about thousand of variate disease, and it was used by humans since thousand of year in medicine.
The whole drug prohibition is a 1OO% criminal affair. Prohibition is used only to sell more drugs, with no price nor quality control, for targeting the kids, etc. This is confirmed by the fact that in all countries with severe drug repression, the consumption of drug is multiplied by a large factor. Please inform yourself.
if marijuana can cure 173 forms of cancer, provide some proof rather than rant on this forum.

since your profile shows you to be in EU, why doesn't your country do some major research in the matter to confirm your claims?

you don't expect anyone to just believe what you say, do you?
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12254 Sep 26, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if marijuana can cure 173 forms of cancer, provide some proof rather than rant on this forum.
since your profile shows you to be in EU, why doesn't your country do some major research in the matter to confirm your claims?
you don't expect anyone to just believe what you say, do you?
there are more studies claiming it CAN kill cancer cells and help SLOW the growth of cancer.

it is not A cure....

and when it comes to relieving symptoms of cancer, like NOT having much of an appitite from all those chemo sessions???

medical MJ cannot be touched by any other medicine.

you arnt sick, so you dont know.

but I just had a cancer patient living with me for the last two months.......so I do.

there are studies out of several countries that have decrimnalized pot, and the usage rates are indeed lower.

there could be MORE than ONE reason for that though, right???

do some research!!
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12255 Sep 26, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree....

but prohibition is used mainly to sell THEIR drugs.

alcohol, tobacco, pharmaseuticals, synthetic materials!!

you name it, they are likely to side up with the enemies of pot/hemp rather than with them.

it is the major reason why Marijuanan HAS REMAINED illegal, while the markets for those other more dangerous drugs(and materials) have gone off the scale in terms of sucess.

if you are talking about targeting kids....??

then you MUst not be refering to the mj medical establishment.

because you need a parents permeission to get a recommendation if you are under 18.

id say the problem with kids hanging around liquor store looking for homeless dudes to buy alcohol for them is about one hundred times worse than the problem of kids hanging around dispensaries looking for a patient to buy them pot.

im sure IT has happened more than once, but alcohol is everywhere, on every block and in EVERY commercial break.

the proliferation of marijuana(even including illegal marijuana) is NOTHING compared to how much ALCOHOL there is in our society.

and alcohol is ten times as dangerous as marijuana in every way.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12256 Sep 26, 2012
Sam kurshan wrote:
<quoted text>POT
Mary Jane
reefer
dope
devils weed
jimson is the devils weed.

it makes pot look as mild as cat nip.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12257 Sep 26, 2012
Sam kurshan wrote:
Po is a drug you should go to jail federal law says it's a drug so quit faking the "I need it for pain" it's a lie and a cop out bust these legal dope pushers out of our town
you realize it is legal to buy and smoke pot in this state??

if you have your doctors permission??

I just wondered HOW FAR under a rock you must live??

let me guess??, you HATE everything else about federal law, but would gladly cite it, if someone lit up their medicine in your presense.
puddles

La Puente, CA

#12258 Sep 26, 2012
I hope were not back on the slow progress of the GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation campaigns?

motherjones.com

Location hidden

#12259 Sep 26, 2012
mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
there are more studies claiming it CAN kill cancer cells and help SLOW the growth of cancer.
it is not A cure....
and when it comes to relieving symptoms of cancer, like NOT having much of an appitite from all those chemo sessions???
medical MJ cannot be touched by any other medicine.
you arnt sick, so you dont know.
but I just had a cancer patient living with me for the last two months.......so I do.
there are studies out of several countries that have decrimnalized pot, and the usage rates are indeed lower.
there could be MORE than ONE reason for that though, right???
do some research!!
I did do the research, and couldn't find any solid proof that marijuana cures cancer. PERIOD.

drug users are notorious for lying. they will lie on anything to get their drugs.

non-addictive? yeah. in your dreams.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12260 Sep 26, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I did do the research, and couldn't find any solid proof that marijuana cures cancer. PERIOD.
drug users are notorious for lying. they will lie on anything to get their drugs.
non-addictive? yeah. in your dreams.
Are you saying that you didn't read that study in "High Times"?
a final

La Puente, CA

#12261 Sep 26, 2012
Paul D. Ryan and his hacked up Willard Mitt Romney can go back to where they came from, today for all I care.

motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12262 Sep 26, 2012
a final wrote:
Paul D. Ryan and his hacked up Willard Mitt Romney can go back to where they came from, today for all I care.
motherjones.com
Fifty-five percent of small business owners and manufacturers would not have started their businesses in today’s economy, according to a new poll that also reports 69 percent say President Obama’s regulatory policies have hurt their businesses.

Why is Obama destroying the Middle class?
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12263 Sep 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Fifty-five percent of small business owners and manufacturers would not have started their businesses in today’s economy, according to a new poll that also reports 69 percent say President Obama’s regulatory policies have hurt their businesses.
Why is Obama destroying the Middle class?
the middle class does indeed include small business owners..

some of who need less regulation.

but to state that Obama is "destroying" the middle class is a bit extreame dont you think??

have the republicans in congress done anything but BLOCK jobs bills?? designed to reemploy the middle class?/ no the have not.

after all, tax cuts for the wealthy wont increase demand.

tax cuts for small business and workers WILL increase demand.

that is why, when the Bush tax cuts run out on december 31st???

Obama will introduce his OWN TAX CUT plan exclusively for workers and small business owners.....who together, comprise the middle class.

who ever votes against it?? is commiting political suicide.

remember, grover norquist DEMANDS that all republicans vote in LOCK step on ALL tax cuts.

period.

Location hidden

#12264 Sep 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you didn't read that study in "High Times"?
you give credance to a study done by a drug addict?

unbelievable. that's like beavis and butthead doing a thesis on marijuana and expecting everybody to believe everything they wrote on the subject matter.

did you see that youtube video on his mom? stoned out of her mind during the interview. looked like someone brain dead too.

hey, genius. if marijuana really cured cancer, don't you think that cancer would not be the killer that it is now? I mean. the world would allow it.

come on, drug addict. move some more bullshit my way. that way, the world will know just how big of a liar you guys are.

cure cancer? yeah. in your dreams.
Insane Clown Posse

La Puente, CA

#12265 Sep 26, 2012
Insane Clown Posse, oh you mean the GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation member's.

Thse clowns can party down.

maotherjones.com
Insane Clown Posse

La Puente, CA

#12266 Sep 26, 2012
Insane Clown Posse, oh you mean the GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation member's.

motherjones.com

party palace clowns.
Sam kurshan

Clearlake, CA

#12267 Sep 26, 2012
mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
you realize it is legal to buy and smoke pot in this state??
if you have your doctors permission??
I just wondered HOW FAR under a rock you must live??
let me guess??, you HATE everything else about federal law, but would gladly cite it, if someone lit up their medicine in your presense.
nope just a bored stoner who just trolled "ayuh" bunch of folks. Lol. I don't even know who Sam kurshan is. Everyone seems to hate him so easy nom du plea. Bad spelling. I smoke all day. Everyday. Guns should be legal to buy. All guns. Drugs shoul be legal as well. Tax em and regulate te quality for users. Let's make the money instead of a pointless war and a pointless argument. I don't care who wins. Just that someone gets a lil gumption. Goes for the throaht. Speaks up. Basicly on this Sam kurshan. I saw him and Irish mike a few years ago posting. Angry. Easy. So hahaha. Stoner reeking havoc. Come see me at 4chan/b/. I'm always trolling. Always hunting. Always laughing. Don't be mad. Be happy. For being opinionated. For beig passionate. Don't be sheeple. That is all.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#12268 Sep 26, 2012
Insane Clown Posse wrote:
motherjones.com
party palace clowns.
hey I used to live in arcadia
how is that bear who keeps getting in peoples hot tubs ?
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Dr Guru 219,440
News Is Vallejo a good place to buy a first home? It... 16 min Anon 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
News The Latest: California fire drives people from ... 12 hr TheDNC is crappy 1
News California Scraps John Wayne Day Due To His Rac... 15 hr Mark 30
News Body found as thousands flee California wildfires 19 hr mehdi mountather 1
More from around the web