11,201 - 11,220 of 15,961 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
Guided by Voices

Santa Cruz, CA

#12110 Sep 13, 2012
Pray to the Lord of Overstock.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#12112 Sep 13, 2012
the Feds conducted another raid on two associated pot dispensaries in mt shasta(siskiyou) and anderson(shasta)

they broke the glass and trashed the place JUST to intimidate the owner.....

how gestapo like.
(see krystalnacht)

mabey they should take our money and go fight some real crime....

instead they victimize the weakest memebers of our society(the sick and dying)

I dont know how they can sleep???

does federal law superced state law??

not when it comes to matters of local regulations??

well beyond the scope of what is written in the constitution???

those laws regarding vice??
alcohol, gambling, sex work??

are all very well handled by the state of nevada, without much federal help.

so why do medical marijuana laws get so much attention from the feds???
when there are obviously other crimes going on(many of them financial)

it is because the medicinal proerties of marijuana are well know by the federal agencies handling the eradication of them.

they GROW the stuff for god sakes!!

they know FULL well what a threat it poses to the pharmalogical order of things.

and on a recreational level??

it is BIG competition for BIG tobacco and BIGGER alcohol.

not to mention pots traditional ememies, dupont and dow.....

all these industries are backed up of course by wall st and big energy companies...

even defense contractors are against marijuana becoming legal...... as it poses too much competion for the CIA's herion trade.

and the connection there is Obvious.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#12113 Sep 13, 2012
Guided by Voices wrote:
Pray to the Lord of Overstock.
if you took a helicopter ride over the emerald triangle??

youd see there is NO need to pray.

the gods of overstock are very likely(if history is any indication)

doing well.

which makes the current situation EVEN more hypocritical.

the feds and county agencies(that hide behind federal law, even though they HATE federal law) are conducting raids on smaller grows, just to send a message that they will raid those too.

and I condemn them

because, the best prospect for prosecuting GOOD cases, is busting BIGGER farms, many of which, they are giving a pass to(for now), to send a message to smaller growers...

it will likely have mixed results, while not curbing the over all harvest numbers(which are disgusting!!! in a good way)

but i disdain the 1 percent growers as much as I disdain any 1 percenter.

that said....

the counties need to work with the growers to bring in the good,state law abiding ones, and the others will be left to prosecution by federal authorites.*(see below)

yet the feds need to fry the biggest fish, not the just the easiest fish.(big growers being too reckless and having multiple problems with the law...ie guns and illegals)

this summers campaign against marijuana planting
is yeilding lots of plant numbers.

yet the raids are conducted in such a way, that some of them will be passed over or thrown out in court. that is a basic rule with any law enforcement campaign.

note:

the supream court has thrown out the initial limits on 215....
so as to defer to doctors discreation.

patients sometimes need large quantities to process baked goods and tintures(the tincture have little psychotropic effect)

but are GREAT for a wide array of health problems.

so the county's need common sense guidelines regarding canopy space limits....

numbers(under99 of course) are ridiculous to enforce because of the(valid) arguement that 99 plants can yeild half a pound or 400 pounds!!!

and wattage restrictions get into discrimination issues.

canopy restrictions are the best way to regulate HOW MUCH medicinal weed is actually being grown by each patient.

the limit on how much a clean grow(with no guns, illegals or other major problems)that is claiming it is a collective, with 4 or more local peices of paper work??

should be able to defend in state superior court, any amount Under 100 plants, and UNDER 100 POUNDS!!! that IS THE STATE LAW!!!
Joe Gardner

Monrovia, CA

#12114 Sep 13, 2012
Don't forget to vote?
Guided by Voices

Santa Cruz, CA

#12115 Sep 13, 2012
If you took a ballon ride over the Emerald City, you'd see you had the power to go home all along.
History

Santa Cruz, CA

#12116 Sep 13, 2012
History repeats itself. Maybe that's why most people find it boring and remain ignorant.
History repeats itself (wait did I already say that?).
Jae

Gardnerville, NV

#12117 Sep 13, 2012
Dave wrote:
Another real positive step for our society...I can't believe stuff like this is so very important in some people's lives ..amazing to me .. we have so many other important issues and problems to deal with and work and families to spend time with ... haven't we voted on this issue several times in the past ?
No wonder so many responsible and productive people are leaving this state.. soon the whole state will be like San Francisco...
Just a couple of quesstion? Do you drink? Do you smoke cigarettes? Do you gamble? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are a hypocrite
Joe Gardner

Sierra Madre, CA

#12118 Sep 13, 2012
Things haven't been the same since the gardens moved inside?
History

Santa Cruz, CA

#12119 Sep 13, 2012
We've neglected the fact that this country was founded during an "Age of Reason."
And that history repeats itself.
Joe Gardner

Sierra Madre, CA

#12120 Sep 13, 2012
The plot thickens, no i tiled sand in with the clay.
brandon

Chico, CA

#12121 Sep 14, 2012
its natural, god put it here for me and you so why not legalize it. if everyone will just smoke a joint every now and then it will create peace for everyone.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#12123 Sep 14, 2012
History wrote:
We've neglected the fact that this country was founded during an "Age of Reason."
And that history repeats itself.
lets hope that is true for the MMJ!!

the population needs not only reason, but LOADS of education.

there seems to be a thick veil of ignorance surrounding the issue...

even when you talk to straight liberals.....I blame the corporate system of truth supression.
Joe Gardner

Sierra Madre, CA

#12124 Sep 14, 2012
My patch is doing fine, what about yours?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12125 Sep 14, 2012
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
lets hope that is true for the MMJ!!
the population needs not only reason, but LOADS of education.
there seems to be a thick veil of ignorance surrounding the issue...
even when you talk to straight liberals.....I blame the corporate system of truth supression.
If only we had your education level, maybe we all need to be put on the trains. Why don't you tell us master, what should we know?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12126 Sep 14, 2012
Slice

Sierra Madre, CA

#12127 Sep 14, 2012
Something that's missed in the smoke and mirrors that is the Willard Mitt Romney campaign: The GOP runs on a platform of raising unemployment.
Woodstock

Whitley City, KY

#12128 Sep 14, 2012
Joe Gardner wrote:
My patch is doing fine, what about yours?
A military helicopter spotted my 12 plants last year so I can't grow any for a while because I am sure they will be back this year. They didn't get my crop because they waited 10 days before they came for them, they thought I didn't see them hovering over my fields. They were sure that they had me so they came into my house and found 2 grams of pot and charged me with posession. The judge tossed it out because they had no search warrant and found nothing on my property to give probable cause for the search. They were too stupid/lazy to walk 20' over the hill and find them. I am 62 years old and am disabled and now I have to do without any medication at all.
David Miller

Sierra Madre, CA

#12129 Sep 14, 2012
Do you smoke the stalks too?
Woodstock

Whitley City, KY

#12130 Sep 14, 2012
David Miller wrote:
Do you smoke the stalks too?
Do you eat watermellon vines?lol
Monty

Santa Cruz, CA

#12131 Sep 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If only we had your education level, maybe we all need to be put on the trains. Why don't you tell us master, what should we know?
I'm glad you asked.
People aren't wearing enough hats.
And two, matter is energy. In the universe there are many energy fields, some which have a spiritual source and can act upon a person's soul.However, his soul does not exist "from the beginning" as orthodox christianity teaches but must be brought into existence by a guided process of self observation. This is rarely achieved however, because of mans distraction from spiritual concerns by everyday trivialities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain, California to Work Together on Global ... (Aug '06) 12 min dont drink the ko... 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Grand Birther 177,346
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 49 min Tank ever 7,926
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 52 min landluber suck 200,576
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 54 min DebraE 54,833
Condoleezza Rice urges Republican party to be m... 1 hr Swedenforever 51
Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Dian... 3 hr Jermaine 7 327
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••