19,189 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

gagager

San Jose, CA

#11330 Jul 30, 2012
MixedMatching.c0m that's all serious dating.
Millions of members with good economic condition and high quality. Someone
suitable is here waiting for u. with other single black, white girls and men in
your city.. It is my favorite club for mixed love...
Joel85

United States

#11331 Jul 30, 2012
Alcholol=kills
Marijuana=saves
Explanation: Inicent poeple die every day by some drunk driver. Marijuana limits one to drive because of the common relaxation that it provides. Marijuana has been proven and linked to saving lives (i.e. cancer patients). Alcohol just leads to kidney failure. I'm not only saying this becuase I am for prop 19, but because I have had close family members and friends that have passed away from alcohol use. The laws are so corrupt anyways; something as minor as legalizing marijuana would actually be a very smart idea. I'm studying to be a nutritional expert and in my last quarter of studying, I had a health science book that has a complete chapter of how cannibis is healthy for the human body and can prevent numerous deseases such as heart failure. Before someone criticizes it, do research! Don't just criticize because of what friends and family have to say about. Use your own judgement and brain, not those around you. Be a leader, not a follower. I stand firmly on prop 19 not because I am a user, but because the research and science to back it up has it's facts! One last note: alcohole can be good for your health. The problem is that people abuse it and end up intaking to high of sugar counts (which turns into fat) and end up with high blood pressure and pancreaitis disease. One glass of wine or two beers a day won't kill you. Just drink in mmoderation.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#11332 Jul 30, 2012
eddie wrote:
Pot is illegal, and the bible calls it witchcraft. I have three little babys, i do not want them growing up in a society where mind altering substances are legal. Whats next? Meth???. Come on people.
This means that you have been brainswashed. You are living in a world where many very hard drugs are legal, like alcohol and tobacco, and which lies on cannabis and sometimes on salvia, which are more medication against drugs than drugs themselves. If you really want your kids not meeting meth, crack, alcohol or krokodile you better have to fight for the legalization of all drugs, because prohibition is really what makes very nasty products quite easily accessible to the kids. Pot is illegal only due to lies. Pot is a very safer alternative to alcohol and many legal and illegal tranquilizers. Prohibition has transformed a really minor health problem into a big social and health drama. All the evidences are available on the nets, but I can give you references as I already did it here. Both Anslinger and Nixon have eliminate the genuine evidences their own experts got for the safety of pot. If you confuse the search of truth with argument from authority, then your kids are indeed in danger, right now.
Joel85

United States

#11333 Jul 30, 2012
eddie wrote:
Pot is illegal, and the bible calls it witchcraft. I have three little babys, i do not want them growing up in a society where mind altering substances are legal. Whats next? Meth???. Come on people.
Resource: where in the Bible does it say that pot is witchcraft?
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#11334 Jul 30, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno24.
Yes. You are right when you say that fat-cat Government teachers and Government lawyers are some of the most visible of the pot abuser community. It's little wonder that our schools and the Government "legal" system is such a mess.
You use the tried and true revolutionary tactic of denying well established fact when you make the specious claim that "Pot smoker are less likely to take hard drug than alcohol abuser." Even were such a claim to have substance, why would it be necessary to compare the zonked out pothead's addiction to Marijuana with addictions to other "hard" drugs and alcoholism? Shouldn't pro-pothead addiction be argued on its own merits? Would such denials be made for the purpose of wiping the slate clean of accumulated knowledge in order to start the debate all over again?
You are also right when you say Marijuana addiction is every bit as dangerous as are Big Government pushed "legal" drug addiction - most of which is suffered upon costly sickly non-tobacco smokers.
Ronald
Find me one reference showing that pot leads to hard drugg, and which does not contain the mitaken confusion between a -> b, and b -> a. I have never find one, despite having read hundreds of such papers. I have never seen any problem with people smoking pot, except false problems brought by parents treating their kids as druggies instead of confronting them with their responsibility. I have myself used pot to cure some problem, it took years but it cures the problem, after which I stopped smoking it, without any withdrawal symptoms.
Let us legalize all drugs and tax them relatively to their real health cost. I am pretty sure the insurance company will be *much* more expensive for those avoiding pots.
Joel85

United States

#11335 Jul 30, 2012
eddie wrote:
I found my research: What is the Word of God on the Cannabis plant?
The hemp plant (scientific name: cannabis, slang: marijuana) is one of the many useful herbs "yielding seed after its kind" created and blessed by God on the third day of creation, "and God saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:12) He gave hemp for people to use with our free will.

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.…To you it will be for meat." … And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.(Genesis 1:29-31) The Bible predicts some herb's prohibition. "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times, some shall … speak lies in hypocrisy … commanding to abstain from meats which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.(Paul: 1 Timothy 4:1-3)

The Bible speaks of a special plant. "I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29) A healing plant. On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.(Revelations 22:1-2) A gift from God.

How was cannabis used in Biblical times and lands?
Cannabis was used 12 ways: clothing, paper, cord, sails, fishnet, oil, sealant, incense, food, and in ceremony, relaxation and medicine. For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

What about cannabis today?
Hemp today has thousands of uses. Modern technology has devised many new uses for the hemp plant&emdash;like biomass energy, building materials, fuel, plastic and so on. Hemp is ecological and its seed is among the best food crops on Earth. Selected varieties produce flowers that provide an herbal relaxant and a spiritual tool. Its herb is used globally as medicine.

I cannot believe your statement for the simple reason of no evidence to back it up. Please provide evidence where I may believe otherwise. Thank you Eddie!
Herbs4Life

Santa Ana, CA

#11336 Jul 30, 2012
Peace and serenity take over as this potent healer enters. With the proper mind set people can accomplish anything. Educate yourself on this wonderful creation that is natural and a true gift.
Buy weed

Philippines

#11337 Jul 30, 2012
With the significant request on California Cannabis, it is not far from the long run.There should be Marijuana Dispensaries to help cannabis patients relying on it to have functional life.
Spike

Covina, CA

#11338 Jul 30, 2012
When ever you in need just add spike, it's the jar with the red top.
Haha

Phoenix, AZ

#11339 Jul 30, 2012
more BS.
Spike

Covina, CA

#11340 Jul 30, 2012
A little spikein the morning makes the rest of the day seem just fine.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#11341 Jul 30, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Find me one reference showing that pot leads to hard drugg, and which does not contain the mitaken confusion between a -> b, and b -> a. I have never find one, despite having read hundreds of such papers. I have never seen any problem with people smoking pot, except false problems brought by parents treating their kids as druggies instead of confronting them with their responsibility. I have myself used pot to cure some problem, it took years but it cures the problem, after which I stopped smoking it, without any withdrawal symptoms.
Let us legalize all drugs and tax them relatively to their real health cost. I am pretty sure the insurance company will be *much* more expensive for those avoiding pots.
Bruno24.

Well, for the sake of argument, lets say mind rotting pot is NOT an entry drug. Even were that the case, pot is bad enough in its own right.

It is well established in the literature that pot smoking is related to schizophrenia. We are all familiar with the story of the zonked-out schizoid pot smoking taxpayer funded college student who shot 78 persons in a Colorado movie theater - killing 12 of them - and the African who smoked pot and then proceeded to eat the face of an elderly homeless White guy.

Many of us, though, have forgotten about the relationship of Michael Phelps who - after winning 8 Gold Medals in the Peking Olympics - began a life of pot smoking. The outcome is that he couldn't even place in the London Olympic games. Too many of our youth are falling for the siren call to "innocent" pot addiction, needlessly destroying their lives and their potential.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/coxgqbo

Source: http://tinyurl.com/6t6pl9u

Source: http://tinyurl.com/brlalad

Source: http://tinyurl.com/cc6n3c

Ronald

Spike

Covina, CA

#11342 Jul 30, 2012
Spike, just don't get it do you?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11343 Jul 31, 2012
Ronald wrote:
The comments are far better than the post. They gave no references, and repeat the same myth, and repeat the same logical error. The cannibal got THC in the blood: that just prove nothing at all. Some murderer were sober, would you make sobriety illegal?
But, even if they were true (which is not the case), that would still not make marijuana 1/10 as dangerous as alcohol. Also, if marijuana was legal, much less people would consume it.
Prohibition of pot is so wrong at so many levels.
Spike

Azusa, CA

#11344 Jul 31, 2012
If added in correct amounts, wonders will happen.
Herbs4Life

La Habra, CA

#11345 Jul 31, 2012
Natural is the best. The transition is incredible so therefore no need to enhance it. Explore and find out for yourself the power of herbs.
Spike

Azusa, CA

#11346 Jul 31, 2012
There, there now.

Bless your little heart!

Do spike and i will make you happier.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#11347 Jul 31, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
The comments are far better than the post. They gave no references, and repeat the same myth, and repeat the same logical error. The cannibal got THC in the blood: that just prove nothing at all. Some murderer were sober, would you make sobriety illegal?
But, even if they were true (which is not the case), that would still not make marijuana 1/10 as dangerous as alcohol. Also, if marijuana was legal, much less people would consume it.
Prohibition of pot is so wrong at so many levels.
Bruno24.

Yes. I agree. As a percentage of the overall population, few of those who do not enter into the downward spiral of pot addiction suffer from schizophrenia. Among those who do, however, few escape that mind rotting malady. Most of them end up being supported, in one manner or another, by the minority of Americans who pay taxes.*(many of them are Government licensed lawyers)* It was always the dream of the 60s revolutionaries *(now in power)* to have hard earned taxpayer money used to supply them with "free" pot while they wasted their time - and hard earned taxpayer money - as taxpayer funded Government defense lawyers or overpaid and under-worked university "professors".

Ronald
Sheri

Porterville, CA

#11348 Jul 31, 2012
`Wake up everyone!, tne biggest drug dealers are our own government and the pharmacuetical cartels, who are in bed with one another.Pharmacueticals don,t heal, they just mask symptoms and have many dangerous side affects killing many people everyday!!1 Alcohol is far more dangerous than marijuana, when people drink alcohol they become roudy and crude.Violence is commonly associated with alcohol consumption,and everyone is frightened of the dreaded drunk driver.Alcoholism is a terrible and common disease, marijauna use does not carry these risks,what the government potrays of marijuana useage are lies, they are much more sinister than you think! Take the blinders off, fight for the right causes!
Spike

Azusa, CA

#11349 Jul 31, 2012
Don't ya just love it when your right with spike, just sprinkle and enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Fair Game 46,765
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min loose cannon 178,144
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 15 min KiMare 55,986
Californians fight over migrants 27 min barefoot2626 154
Bayonets, grenade launchers given to local law ... 47 min Nuts to You 200
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 2 hr Guess Who 71
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr free for all 5,081
•••

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••