Can I pay a fixed amount to get a girl's company (monthly)?

Posted in the California Forum

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 24, 2013
Ok, I am 28 years old and have a good job and make close to 200,000k. My job is challenging, I workout 5 days a week to keep fit and therefore my time is limited to meet girls. I dont have a girlfriend and my sexual urges have to be met. I sometimes go to Massage Parlors (only Hand Job) to meet my urges but definitely I am not satisfied. I'm thinking about making proposal to girls (random strnger girls) to pay them a sum of money so they could keep me company when I have time usually limited time in the weekends. This way I can help someone go thru college or something and I get my urges met in safeway, without worrying too much about STDs and being more satisfied thru a familiar partner. My intention is not to exploit someone but just have my needs met so I am more comfortable working and living my life. I need help on this. Few questions you can help out is 1) Is college a good place to go upto a girl and ask this sort of arrangement? 2) I will ask the girl to meet me in public places few times until she is more comfortable. 3) Will this arrangement work and how is the best way to ask (start the conversation and bring up this without sounding bad) 4) I am thinking of $1000/month for 2 meetings per week. 5) In the long run if she is interested I'd make her my girlfriend. 6) I just want to lay out rules that she must be safe if she's going out with other ppl. Please help me out without judging too much .. I mean no harm to anyone just trying to meet my urges. Girls and Boys both your perspectives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 53,023
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Guru 187,818
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 16 min Frankie Rizzo 59,587
News The underground world of cockfighting (Dec '08) 1 hr Roy 154
News New California parole team targets sex offenders (Nov '10) 1 hr Sgt Kronk 19
News Robert Kennedy, Jr. is right about vaccines: A ... 5 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 11
Need Urgent Financial assistance or Loan? Conta... (Jun '13) 7 hr Ali Ahmed 10
More from around the web