California fuels Powerball $550 milli...

California fuels Powerball $550 million jackpot

There are 2 comments on the KTNV-TV Las Vegas story from May 17, 2013, titled California fuels Powerball $550 million jackpot. In it, KTNV-TV Las Vegas reports that:

California has sold $83 million worth of Powerball tickets since it started selling them in April and overall has accounted for 11 percent of the game's sales in the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTNV-TV Las Vegas.

JohnnyO

Mountain View, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2013
My problem I have with the lottery Games are. 1st place winners win big.(despite tax's who take a chunk of the money) Meaning anything over 4 or 5 million is good. This is after taxes. But the 2nd place winners get nothing compared to 1st place winders. Now I understand that perhaps in 2nd place you would get a few more winders. But from what I been seeing. You can make more winners then only the first place winner. example instead of 1st place getting 12 million and no 2nd place winners. Lets change that to:
1st place win's 6 million (1 winner)
2nd place win's 2 million (3 winners)
It would give more winners!
Really? Are you that greedy that 6 million is not enough?

Since: Sep 12

Makati, Philippines

#2 Jul 20, 2013
I hope to win this jackpot prize! Even if after tax which they deduct way too much still a huge amount of money will remain. I need to make plans because soon I'm going to get this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people hate cats? (Mar '09) 1 hr Saichai 62
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 242,111
News California knocks Trump as it extends climate c... 11 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Trump will hire Christie to replace Sessions Mon Informant 1
NJ GED Senator running NJ for a day Mon Bob G 1
Buy M Fue Punch Mon woxteenroser 2
Annette Marion learned how 2 lie and murder Sun Yvette Anne 1
More from around the web