Jacko's doctor may testify in Aussie ...

Jacko's doctor may testify in Aussie case

There are 22 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Nov 30, 2013, titled Jacko's doctor may testify in Aussie case. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

IT WAS Conrad Murray's recent headline-making interview with Australia's 60 Minutes that captured the attention of Wade Robson's Los Angeles-based legal team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#30 Dec 6, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to wonder why he/she keeps coming up with such creepy and perverted excuses for a deceased bubblegum pop star with a dubious past. Does personloonybin have an interest in defending paedophile behaviour? Or is personloonybin one of these individuals who writes love letters to hardened criminals in prison?
I'd like to why he/she has such a deep-seated interest in defending a pedophile's behavior.
Michael Jackson

Sainte-sophie, Canada

#31 Dec 6, 2013
They took embarrassing photos of my weenis and put me in a room with feces on the wall. They told me to stop putting it on the wall but I had diarrhea. The police did not want to take photos of my weenis but I made them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Monday Blues 64,118
Is Rioatmdevices Legit??? (Jan '17) 1 hr mike123 12
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr heiscommunist 243,000
News Why are gas prices so high in California? 17 hr Mr Ludd 8
News Sessions targets more sanctuary cities Sun freebird 18
California Holiday Events Sat howefortunate 1
News Trump gains local support in possible shrinking... Sat Kate 3
More from around the web