Immigrants may flag status to get dri...

Immigrants may flag status to get driver's license

There are 4 comments on the Deseret News story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Immigrants may flag status to get driver's license. In it, Deseret News reports that:

Immigrants from left: Bertha Diaz, Araceli Sanchez recount their daily struggles of driving without a California license during a news conference at Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles in Los Angeles Friday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Richard Torres

Tustin, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Illegal aliens have no right to be in this country must less the right to drive, work, or the right to dictate our laws! Do illegal aliens in their countries have special rights including a right to have a drivers license? Americans wake up!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2013
They aren't supposed to be working...so why is this stupid state enabling them to do what is against the law...working without proper documentation? Hello, is anybody home in CA????
Brenda besson

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Hello california is no longer part of america,jerry brown is crazy.how is he even allowed to pass these bills.no reform law has passed.so everything he is doing is illegal.glad I dont live there.those people in cali must be really mad.
resident

Westminster, CA

#4 Sep 22, 2013
about time, all my hard working people need a license. All these illegal check points and impound their cars for 30days and then they have to pay 1000+ dollars to get the car out. Less hit and run accidents. Is a win win situation here. Richard torres stop spreading the hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Well Well 234,313
News California flood sweeps cabins, cars down coast... 7 hr tomin cali 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Lovey794 62,964
News Closing the great divide between Trump and envi... 12 hr CAS 2
Best Connect FOR Opiods and other Pain relief Meds 15 hr lplkjd 1
Temecula Wine Tasting Coupons 19 hr howefortunate 1
News Lack of Latinos in Trump Cabinet draws ire for ... 19 hr Selling Damaged G... 1
More from around the web