Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225905 Dec 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>You are such an idiot
So are you Bruno!
Shived on YOU

Azusa, CA

#225906 Dec 4, 2013
Yes it is the # 225906
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225908 Dec 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaah. Your wife is my new hottie.
I'm not married, and I don't have steady at this time. However you can use your other side, CG the hand .. lol waht a loser and still an idiot.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225909 Dec 4, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you Bruno!
I told you to STFU frankie, you loser
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225911 Dec 4, 2013
frankie, you want to make a few extra bucks, they are looking for someone, preferably a handicap to clean fish on the warf this week end .. it beats sitting a the fwy off ramps all day and night !! you loser
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225912 Dec 4, 2013
Bill de Blacksio wrote:
Well this "judge" is obviously a homosexual jizzmopping fancy lad who should have been excluded from governing a case about queers.
Have you noticed that queers are getting positions in places of law making decisions. They trully have an upper hand in politics and restrooms.
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225913 Dec 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>I told you to STFU frankie, you loser
You're a stupid old mean fart!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225914 Dec 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not married, and I don't have steady at this time. However you can use your other side, CG the hand .. lol waht a loser and still an idiot.
You're a bitter jerk......You have to
stoop to name calling,so here is yours
Stupid Penguin fly boy!!!
Sam

Nancy, KY

#225915 Dec 4, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. you know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I myself, is a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#225916 Dec 4, 2013
Matthew 19:4-6 (NJB)
4 He answered,‘Have you not read that the Creator from the beginning made them male and female
5 and that he said: This is why a man leaves his father and mother and becomes attached to his wife, and the two become one flesh?
6 They are no longer two, therefore, but one flesh. So then, what God has united, human beings must not divide.'
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225917 Dec 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be a bit complex for you, but let me try an analogy.
I'm 5 feet tall. I'm taller than someone 4 feet 6.
Not tall. Just taller. Brainless.
How come you are always so mean? I thought you were one of those happy song & dance negroes. Like the ones in the Songs of the South movie.
Gustavo

Los Angeles, CA

#225918 Dec 4, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap little man-bittch. Frankie with a skirt. Hermaphrodite!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225919 Dec 4, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a flat rate? Discount for 3 or more guys at a time?
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225921 Dec 4, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm told that I'm not bitter and that I'm quite sweet, I think you would agree!
name calling? as in the ones you use? give us a break frankie.
I don't undersand what you mean about Penguin fly boy, explane yourself you sill biatch/boi
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225922 Dec 4, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>How come you are always so mean? I thought you were one of those happy song & dance negroes. Like the ones in the Songs of the South movie.
Good try but I'm not a racist....
Probably Gustavo,all but hurt!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225923 Dec 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Cheap little man-bittch. Frankie with a skirt. Hermaphrodite!
Ha Ha Are ya mad bro! Good!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225924 Dec 4, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a flat rate? Discount for 3 or more guys at a time?
Does your wife?
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225925 Dec 4, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you are always so mean? I thought you were one of those happy song & dance negroes. Like the ones in the Songs of the South movie.
you are so much like your dad ... he is a racist Ho aint going to like this! you silly stupid boi
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225926 Dec 4, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try but I'm not a racist....
Probably Gustavo,all but hurt!
Wwe saw what you wrote, you are a racist just like your daddy
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225927 Dec 4, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a flat rate? Discount for 3 or more guys at a time?
Your old lady does.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Earthling-1 53,570
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 45 min Terra Firma 59,892
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr positronium 189,974
Mexico will reconquer California, Arizona and t... (May '12) 11 hr Willy 32
Tyler C 14 hr looking 1
Checking up on a business idea: water from Belgium 17 hr Oli 1
News California Doesn't Have A Water SHORTage, It Ha... May 23 wild child 1
More from around the web