Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#223419 Nov 3, 2013
Good morning class . . .
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#223420 Nov 3, 2013
everybody loves a clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Stain-O, is everything coming out alright?
Who is Stain-o ? oh never mind I see who is repling, it's frankie nice appropriate name for someone who sits all day ... lol
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#223421 Nov 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. I did forget. Silly me.
Don't let it happen again buttflower..
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#223422 Nov 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let it happen again buttflower..
Oh not to worry. I'll be sure to laugh at your threats and disregard your silly commands again next time. You can bet your fruitloops on it swizzlestick.

~Whoop!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#223423 Nov 3, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Stain-o ? oh never mind I see who is repling, it's frankie nice appropriate name for someone who sits all day ... lol
Please explain that lame attempt at a joke. Jarheads can't tell jokes, even good ones but you're really sucking for air with that one.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Did you "relocate your boat" (row to the other side of the channel)? How are those used oars working out for you?

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#223424 Nov 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh not to worry. I'll be sure to laugh at your threats and disregard your silly commands again next time. You can bet your fruitloops on it swizzlestick.
~Whoop!
Whatsa a matter pappy no other bigots to play with? Nurse got you up too early or are they all in church? Maybe you should wheel in, it will do you good to ease that guilty conscience for being a bigoted asstroll all these years.. OR Maybe you might even get a new purpose for that sad sadistic little life of yours, then you could be like your Hero, Kimare and post articles about animals fking for Jesus.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#223425 Nov 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsa a matter pappy no other bigots to play with? Nurse got you up too early or are they all in church? Maybe you should wheel in, it will do you good to ease that guilty conscience for being a bigoted asstroll all these years.. OR Maybe you might even get a new purpose for that sad sadistic little life of yours, then you could be like your Hero, Kimare and post articles about animals fking for Jesus.
Feel a little better now that you've gotten it all out?

There is no reason for me to have a guilty conscience simply for pointing out your ignorance and bigotry.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223426 Nov 3, 2013
Stain-O the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsa a matter pappy no other bigots to play with? Nurse got you up too early or are they all in church? Maybe you should wheel in, it will do you good to ease that guilty conscience for being a bigoted asstroll all these years.. OR Maybe you might even get a new purpose for that sad sadistic little life of yours, then you could be like your Hero, Kimare and post articles about animals fking for Jesus.
An imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items shoved in the braincase speaks of sadism.

I'm impressed.
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#223427 Nov 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel a little better now that you've gotten it all out?
There is no reason for me to have a guilty conscience simply for pointing out your ignorance and bigotry.
See that's you arguing with your guilty conscience.'ignorance and bigotry' surprised you even know the words..POS
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#223428 Nov 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
An imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items shoved in the braincase speaks of sadism.
I'm impressed.
High five!
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#223429 Nov 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
An imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items shoved in the braincase speaks of sadism.
I'm impressed.
See Pappy there is another bigot to play with..Skidmark...Boy Skidmark you sure do have an anal fixation..Maybe you should play with Gus? Mommy suggested some 'things' for him that might work on you too.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223430 Nov 3, 2013
Stain-O the AssClownMikey wrote:
<quoted text>Boy Skidmark you sure do have an anal fixation..
Said an imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items shoved up the braincase.
Number 9

La Puente, CA

#223431 Nov 3, 2013
Stupid issues other than the number 9.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223432 Nov 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
High five!
As Steve Martin used to say, "oh, that's too much!"

:)

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223433 Nov 3, 2013
Number 9 wrote:
Stupid issues other than the number 9.
That's your opinion.The number 9
is boring as hell to me...as well!
Number 9

La Puente, CA

#223434 Nov 3, 2013
Facts have been given to number 9 benefits.
Diversity 101

Pulaski, TN

#223435 Nov 3, 2013
Remember, boys and girls, if you laugh at and mock an imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items shoved up the braincase, then you're a "bigot".

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223436 Nov 3, 2013
Number 9 wrote:
Facts have been given to number 9 benefits.
What Facts?.........
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#223437 Nov 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
See that's you arguing with your guilty conscience.'ignorance and bigotry' surprised you even know the words..POS
What a dumb post.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#223438 Nov 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
See Pappy there is another bigot to play with..Skidmark...Boy Skidmark you sure do have an anal fixation..Maybe you should play with Gus? Mommy suggested some 'things' for him that might work on you too.
Mommy suggested a lot of nasty things to me too! Maybe I'm your daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min tina anne 60,095
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 22 min serfs up 1,339
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min District 1 216,736
News California can't hide police misconduct any more 11 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 16 hr Moker 61,391
News Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, ren... 16 hr White guilt 7
AT&T subscriber in california Sun Jam 1
More from around the web