Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,936

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223073 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a care about you.
You are a bad person......and you
know it.Who likes you here?
Does anyone???
I like everyone here ...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223074 Oct 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>I think it would be a good gester on your part to invite frankie to spend Thanksgiving with you and your family on the beach in SB.
I'm sure Frankie has family for the
holiday.I'm going the week before
Thanksgiving anyway.There are 15
friends/family coming so we thought
a BBQ Turkey would be fun to roast!
I would welcome anyone to my home
who I knew didn't have a place to
go..You are pulling my leg anyway!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223075 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>No I made my point. You are not a machinest, if you where you would have told me that CFM has nothing to do with the question, it should have been SFM, CFM is cubic feet per minute of air Movement. SFM, is surface feet per minute.
You also would have asked what taper was the mill, Cat 30,40,50. What type and size if insert( if carbide indexable) coated un coated, many other things come into play. Yet you missed the CFM. You are not a machinest.
WOW!!!!

Location hidden

#223076 Oct 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>I like everyone here ...
That's good...I wish I could.You
must be a bigger person than me.
I'll try to work on it lol.....
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223078 Oct 30, 2013
Well all I know is that 1 acre = 4840 sq yrds that is = to 160 rods and that 1 dry qt. is = to 1/32 bushel that is = to 1/8 peck.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223079 Oct 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it would be a good gester on your part to invite frankie to spend Thanksgiving with you and your family on the beach in SB.
"...a good gester" What a dope!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223080 Oct 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like everyone here ...
We like you back you big dopey jarheaded galoot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223081 Oct 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!!
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times. Alright alright. You're a dopey jarhead, but you were part of the Navy. Yeah yeah, the best part sir!

So, you and I were in the Navy in a war. Whereas Poof Daddy Jizzy was in the peacetime Army. But he didn't ask or tell! Enough said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#223083 Oct 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of me, and now you lie about what you know nothing of, that is an admission of defeat.
And you are correct to feel defeated because you are.
We have already won the fact that same sex couples are married.
We know the age of the earth and the universe
The majority of the country now wishes the GOP did not control the house.
I donít really need to argue, we have already won.
Oooooh.....Big D has gone super hero-ish. Gives one a tingly feeling all over.
David Moore

UK

#223084 Oct 30, 2013
Do you need a fast loan? Do you have debt you wish to clear? Are you financially down and you need to establish a business? Has the bank turned? contact us today via Email: easyloanoffer02@hotmail.com

Location hidden

#223085 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times. Alright alright. You're a dopey jarhead, but you were part of the Navy. Yeah yeah, the best part sir!

So, you and I were in the Navy in a war. Whereas Poof Daddy Jizzy was in the peacetime Army. But he didn't ask or tell! Enough said.
Poof was protesting and puffing
the magic dragon !! Lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223086 Oct 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh.....Big D has gone super hero-ish. Gives one a tingly feeling all over.
I wonder if there was a breeze in Methdesto or did Big D have to turn a fan on to fluff out his cape?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#223087 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if there was a breeze in Methdesto or did Big D have to turn a fan on to fluff out his cape?
He's getting his house ready for the big atheist gay holiday of the year to show little kids his telescope extensions.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223088 Oct 31, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Frankie has family for the
holiday.I'm going the week before
Thanksgiving anyway.There are 15
friends/family coming so we thought
a BBQ Turkey would be fun to roast!
I would welcome anyone to my home
who I knew didn't have a place to
go..You are pulling my leg anyway!
lol .. If I was pulling your leg you would know it ..
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223089 Oct 31, 2013
Good morning everyone !!!!! Ahhh Life ...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#223090 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The missus just slipped one of those little blue pills into his morning prune juice.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223091 Oct 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He's getting his house ready for the big atheist gay holiday of the year to show little kids his telescope extensions.
Wrong again, have you ever been right in your life? Ever?

I am not gay, and this is a poor night to bring out a telescope, way too much light in the neighborhoods. A shame as there is no moon tonight ( normally that is one of the best nights )

I am not interested in you talking with ďgreat authorityĒ about which you know nothing at all, making pronouncements about other people that you donít even know.

Faith is only required in the presence of ignorance, which is why you have so much faith, faith is totally meaningless in the presence of knowledge.

There are quite a number of things I just believe, but I donít elevate my beliefs into a blind faith, I donít worship the belief that I may decide to have coffee tomorrow morning.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#223092 Oct 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, have you ever been right in your life? Ever?
I am not gay, and this is a poor night to bring out a telescope, way too much light in the neighborhoods. A shame as there is no moon tonight ( normally that is one of the best nights )
I am not interested in you talking with ďgreat authorityĒ about which you know nothing at all, making pronouncements about other people that you donít even know.
Faith is only required in the presence of ignorance, which is why you have so much faith, faith is totally meaningless in the presence of knowledge.
There are quite a number of things I just believe, but I donít elevate my beliefs into a blind faith, I donít worship the belief that I may decide to have coffee tomorrow morning.
Okay Big D, I'll give it a try. Have you ever asked "why"? As in why do we exist, where did we come from, is there life beyond this physical existence?

Location hidden

#223093 Oct 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Good morning everyone !!!!! Ahhh Life ...
Good Morning Gustavo!
Time for Coffee!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223094 Oct 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Big D, I'll give it a try. Have you ever asked "why"? As in why do we exist, where did we come from, is there life beyond this physical existence?
Those are 3 questions that have little to do with one another, the first two yes, which is why I am a student in the study of physical anthropology.

The third question is a matter consisting of nothing but belief. I have an idea of how I hope it is, but know that I do not know, I also know that anyone claiming to know, is full of crap. I have a belief in the matter, but I am not in any way certain and I know that my belief is nothing but a puny belief, I certainly donít worship that belief, and am well aware that belief is probably wrong. That is why it is called a belief, there is no knowledge on the matter.

I donít need to make up stories about what we do not know. Nor am I willing to adopt stories others have made up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min HOLME 55,873
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min gcaveman1 46,596
Californians agree on legality path for immigrants 1 hr Go Blue Forever 12
Bayonets, grenade launchers given to local law ... 2 hr Just Saying 97
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,980
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Hello 5,067
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr pies 15,993
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••