Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
188,441 - 188,460 of 200,666 Comments Last updated 46 min ago
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217935 Sep 23, 2013
What happened to Frankie?
On hiatus ?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217936 Sep 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:27-28 “You have heard that it was said,‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
So, you believe your wife looks like Ann Margaret.
What kind of man would say that about his wife? Her beauty should be enough for you without comparing her to Ann Margaret.
You apparently know what Ann looks like, now you know who looks like Sandy.
Florida Gator

Alexandria, VA

#217937 Sep 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You against divorce? IF SO YOUR EVEN MORE INSANE THEN I THOUGHT.
There's no one more insane or stupid than you are. You're sick, embrace it, get help.
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#217938 Sep 23, 2013
Flounders aviation inc..

Location hidden

#217939 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
If she looks like Ann Margaret to you,
Then that's all that matters,no?
If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.

Location hidden

#217940 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO-
I would rather tell YOU their response
to your three nipple hermaphrodite story
instead.Just Guess what they thought!
and please don't call me honey, save it
For "Anne Margrock".Get those nipples
pierced,and join a Carnival,like I said
before.....Still think you are full of it as
far as anything you post...Attention
Whore!!!!!
I can see you are afraid to even face the truth with those who know you best and still love you. What a horrible fear to live with!

How can you judge others if you are afraid to judge yourself???
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217941 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.
Good for you ! I couldn't go through with it myself.I have a weak stomach!
Wheeze
well

Round Lake, IL

#217942 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.
Sweetie, who is your Optometrist? I need to get glasses like yours so hubby and I can look at each other and see movie stars instead of aging grandparents. Once you hit those 50's everything starts to go South...
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217943 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.
BTW.....
I read your ridiculous blog ONCE, and
It was MORE than enough...
Get over yourself...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#217944 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, my, you've twirled yourself a long way away from the point.
No fault divorce and abortion devastated the family by Court intervention in marriage and family. Now they are poised to once again dumb down marriage by throwing the children under the bus.
I simply note that such a bastardization of children by mutilating marriage and family at their expense makes the possibility that they will return the favor as the Bible predicts.
You have no reasoned response. Only continued gay twirl and hateful troll attacks propelled by lies and deceit.
Diabolical VV.
Dear... You are the one who put your blog out there for the world to see. You're the one who claims that children rising up to kill their parents is a "logical response".

There is no doubt whatsoever that you believe this is the appropriate response for children of gay parents and divorced parents. Otherwise, why would you bring it up?

You're a very nasty and stupid man, Kim. It's like that old saying, "Give him enough rope and he'll hang himself."
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217945 Sep 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, who is your Optometrist? I need to get glasses like yours so hubby and I can look at each other and see movie stars instead of aging grandparents. Once you hit those 50's everything starts to go South...
"Well"Done......lol

Location hidden

#217946 Sep 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, who is your Optometrist? I need to get glasses like yours so hubby and I can look at each other and see movie stars instead of aging grandparents. Once you hit those 50's everything starts to go South...
Attraction is never only about looks, if at all.

Do you think lesbians are drawn to me because I look like Bruce Willis?

Location hidden

#217947 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW.....
I read your ridiculous blog ONCE, and
It was MORE than enough...
Get over yourself...
Which post stirred you most?
well

Round Lake, IL

#217948 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Attraction is never only about looks, if at all.
If attraction was only about looks than only the beautiful people would be married.

Honey one Lesbian may have teased about wanting to marry you - only because it is always fun and harmless to flirt with the old guy, it makes him feel good about himself too. It was a pity flirt!
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217949 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you are afraid to even face the truth with those who know you best and still love you. What a horrible fear to live with!

How can you judge others if you are afraid to judge yourself???
You get weirder with every post.First of all...Only someone insane,would ask for
such a letter...I believe half of what I see
and none of what I read....Go "play" with someone else,or on the highway...
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217950 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Which post stirred you most?
None
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217951 Sep 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>If attraction was only about looks than only the beautiful people would be married.

Honey one Lesbian may have teased about wanting to marry you - only because it is always fun and harmless to flirt with the old guy, it makes him feel good about himself too. It was a pity flirt!
Lol
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217952 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Attraction is never only about looks, if at all.

Not Lesbians,dogs......Also Bruce
isn't a NUTBAG!!!! N

Location hidden

#217953 Sep 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
If attraction was only about looks than only the beautiful people would be married.
Who said it was one?

It happens all the time. Last summer I was delivering some product to a lesbian couple. The one that didn't look like Janet Napalitano was flirting like heck. The next time I came, Janet was standing there giving me stink eye!

There is no doubt in my mind they sense the slut lesbian in me.

Location hidden

#217954 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
None
There had to be one that stood out from the rest!

Come on. Which one told you there might be hope for me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Helms-enator 55,131
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,390
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 3 hr WeTheSheeple 137
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr papersup 15,974
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr memo maddnes 5,020
Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) 23 hr Terra Firma 1,568
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••