Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,621 - 187,640 of 200,554 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Assume he's a homophobe?!? Are you kidding?!? Is there any doubt?!?
I questioned his son's orientation based on my own observations. I'm not saying I'm right. But gay men tend to know other gay men. We're intuitive that way.
Yeah yeah. OK, so you had no doubt he was a homophobe and you suggested his son is gay. Which proves my point. You did it to hurt him. Not help him.

It wasn't kindness. Stop lying and I'll stop calling you on it. You have that dopey Big D backing you up on this bullsh!t, you shouldn't encourage that liar to indulge he needs treatment not encouragement and enabling. YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, you're on topix a lot aren't you? When do you have time for your work? What work? LMFAO
What a dope, it's a small minded world
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look folks Frankie has come out of the closet again, he thinks being called gay is an insult
Only to about 98% of the U.S. population.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>What a dope, it's a small minded world
Does that mean he plays the wife role?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, you're on topix a lot aren't you? When do you have time for your work? What work? LMFAO
My work is done. I am very comfortably retired and never have to work again. Which you will never be because you're wasting your time on a silly Topix thread posting to an ugly old dude in a wheelchair who is going to make you look silly.

Dopey little whippersnapper with some silly "you need a job" schtick, you won't last.

~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hillbilly Man wrote:
I was on I-5 in Kalifonia last month and stopped at a rest area. When I went into the restroom it felt like I had got detailed like a car. One started licking my crack and five others started waxing my hot rod.
You actually went in a California highway rest stop mens room? Whoa cowboy!

You were looking for it weren't you? Well you got it! They love hicks.

Straight men piss in the bushes.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My work is done. I am very comfortably retired and never have to work again. Which you will never be because you're wasting your time on a silly Topix thread posting to an ugly old dude in a wheelchair who is going to make you look silly.
Dopey little whippersnapper with some silly "you need a job" schtick, you won't last.
~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Are you the ugly dude in a wheelchair?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hillbilly Man wrote:
Well I'm sorry I made you man-ho's cry. I guess being a crack maggot is a hard life. Just loosen your bras and play with your balls. Now don't be trying to lick them on your couch you might fall off.
Does it work well for you? Sounds silly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the ugly dude in a wheelchair?
That's what she said.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what she said.
What did he say?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who brought non-monogamous relationships into this discussion DUMBFUCK.
LOL!!
Helllllooooooo....McFly....are you really that arrogantly dense to not understand what monogamy means? Yeah you are....here's the definition.
mo∑nog∑a∑my noun \-m&#275;\
: the state or practice of being married to only one person at a time
: the state or practice of having only one sexual partner during a period of time

You stupid ASS.
No shitforbrains...gays have NOT been able to marry hence the movement to allow them to.
No dummy the movement is to allow "gays" to "marry" someone of the same sex. Guess what? "Gays" have ALWAYS been allowed to marry and have. They have accepted a person of the opposite sex as their respective husband or wife, established a home together, fathered, or given birth to children, said "I love you" to their respective wife or husband, etc. In fact some folks with either a same sex attraction, or bisexual attraction, or at one time claimed a same sex sexual identity in the past, still marry someone of the opposites sex. Google it, it happens.
And WTF do you know about marriage if you're to claim it's made up of two people whom aren't attracted to each other idiot???
Why do you keep mentioning the "World Trade Federation"? As to the "attraction" , many a marriage started out with out "attraction".....in some cultures it's called arranged marriages. Besides, the state does of care one iota if the couple is "in love", or "in like", or are just friends.
Gays are attracted to certain adult members of their own sex - your IDIOTIC reference to the idea they can "marry" someone of the opposite sex doesn't make sense you ignorant LOSER...LOL!!!
Your ignorance of the law is deep. The law doesn't care if they attractd to someone of the same sex, opposite sex, one than one person, their sister, etc. it doesn't matter. All that matters is they marry, should they choose to do so legally, according to the definition of marriage set forth by the state.
Gaawd DAMN buddy....we're your mother and father, brother and sister?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried, they donít even come close to comprehending that being gay or being called gay, is not in any way an insult.
They live and breathe hate and spite all day long, and so take offence at things that are not offensive in any way at all.
It'd be refreshing for an actor, or athlete to call a news conference to announce he's gay, and when the cameras start rolling, say, "oh I'm not not homosexual ,I'm just happy" and that no one needs to call a news conference to announce his or her sexual desire/orientation/attraction.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>What did he say?
He said you don't give good head.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He said you don't give good head.
That's right but I can lick a clam till she's outta her mind!!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Helllllooooooo....McFly....are you really that arrogantly dense to not understand what monogamy means? Yeah you are....here's the definition.
: the state or practice of having only one sexual partner during a period of time
You stupid ASS.
<quoted text>
No dummy the movement is to allow "gays" to "marry" someone of the same sex. Guess what? "Gays" have ALWAYS been allowed to marry and have. They have accepted a person of the opposite sex as their respective husband or wife, established a home together, fathered, or given birth to children, said "I love you" to their respective wife or husband, etc. In fact some folks with either a same sex attraction, or bisexual attraction, or at one time claimed a same sex sexual identity in the past, still marry someone of the opposites sex. Google it, it happens.
<quoted text>
Why do you keep mentioning the "World Trade Federation"? As to the "attraction" , many a marriage started out with out "attraction".....in some cultures it's called arranged marriages. Besides, the state does of care one iota if the couple is "in love", or "in like", or are just friends.
<quoted text>
Your ignorance of the law is deep. The law doesn't care if they attractd to someone of the same sex, opposite sex, one than one person, their sister, etc. it doesn't matter. All that matters is they marry, should they choose to do so legally, according to the definition of marriage set forth by the state.
oooh...nice one butt flower. And you were questioning my use of profanity. Good to see you lived up to my expectation of being an old bigoted piece of sh*t like the rest of your buddies. Sure you don't want to cry 'vet' or maybe you can do a Kilmare and Fk yourself.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid ASS.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL, I commend your humorous patience with an idiot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
oooh...nice one butt flower. And you were questioning my use of profanity. Good to see you lived up to my expectation of being an old bigoted piece of sh*t like the rest of your buddies. Sure you don't want to cry 'vet' or maybe you can do a Kilmare and Fk yourself.
Wow Mikey, you have a bitter spirit.

How's that working out for you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It'd be refreshing for an actor, or athlete to call a news conference to announce he's gay, and when the cameras start rolling, say, "oh I'm not not homosexual ,I'm just happy" and that no one needs to call a news conference to announce his or her sexual desire/orientation/attraction.
LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs a time out.
Cong

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs a time out.
how about some time with me Frankie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min Bruno 54,636
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 min facts faced 15,929
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dale 176,660
Californians Are Taking To Twitter To Shame Nei... 19 hr 2nd in nation 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 hr SpaceBlues 46,210
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Green Soilent 4,975
•••
•••