Californians doing nothing about LAPD?

Californians doing nothing about LAPD?

Posted in the California Forum

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Is the Dorner story going to finally force CA to stop protecting the career criminals in the LAPD?
Or it still business as usual because not enough people have died?
(next post)

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2013
They want Dorner dead
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T3HU3Q9...
Top Stories

Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?
People: The fight is over, the war is lost. You can't sit on your dead azzes for decades and JUST WATCH your country being invaded, then suddenly decide to fight back.
You've lost, not because they're better fighters, but because most of you are total morons and cowards.
Half of you couldn't fight back because your demonic hero, Ronald Reagan, is the one who deliberately started it all by granting amnesty. He did it for lots of reasons and they all benefit wealthy Republicans, so their idiot voters couldn't betray the PARTY.
After all loyalty to the party comes before loyalty to family, country, God, etc. Yes, they had to betray everything good to keep voting Republican, and they have because, most of all, they fear having to think for themselves.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 16, 2013
You should know that the LAPD is so powerful that my post got this warning in LARGE PRINT:

“Suspicious Web Page Blocked
You attempted to access:
For your protection, this web page has been blocked and submitted for review. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.
It is recommended that you do NOT visit this page…“

We’re heading for a police state and the LAPD is leading the movement. THAT is why cops were so vicious to protesters - like my post, the truth came out. That’s the one thing they can’t defeat.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 16, 2013
This also happened today with the following:

Sue Banks for trillions!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T5A5P5P...
Top Stories

So, I filed the following feedback and I urge you to do the same, since this is an attack on everybody's free speech.

"There are attacks on free speech and cyber-bullying against Topix posters. These crimes are committed by Norton Symantec which is fraudulently blocking access to posts.
Norton falsely claims that a discussion is blocked for internet security, however Norton is actually acting on behalf of those who have committed crimes which are being exposed on Topix.

Please refer this to all govern-mental and private agencies which have an interest in preventing this ongoing violation of free speech and fraud, and I will do the same.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 6, 2013
California cops are as bad as their politicians, and they're as bad as the lazy people who do nothing.
California is going to suffer, so will the people continue to do nothing until it becomes a disaster?

Demand Prosecution Of Corrupt Lawyers
Lawyers are above the law because states protect them. Demand these tough federal laws which will protect the public from this form of organized crime.
Every lawyer in the U.S. is in on this scam: State Bar Associations are frauds. They are organizations created and financed by lawyers, for the purpose of defrauding the public into thinking that the worst lawyers are disciplined.
The fact is that they protect the worst career criminals from being disbarred and prosecuted. They also help career criminals hide their crimes by keeping any negative information about lawyers from the public. So, all current and former members of bar associations must be prosecuted too.
District attorneys refuse to prosecute lawyers for their crimes, and state attorneys general won‘t get involved, so this must be taken to the federal level.
A federal bar association is the only thing that would stop the practice of allowing corrupt lawyers to dodge justice by moving from state to state. Since lawyers have always been above the law, there can’t be any statute of limitations for any crime, or any loopholes in the law.
Sign this petition, demanding a federal bar association that will prosecute and disbar lawyers, inform the public about their crimes and end this organized crime spree.
(next post)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 240,942
News ICE arrests nearly 200 illegal immigrants in Ca... 2 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 6
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... 5 hr Old Karl 18
News Passage of immigration crackdown in California ... (Apr '10) 15 hr Curious 234
News Treasury Chief to Congress: Raise Debt Limit Be... Wed Red Crosse 9
Bella Esmail Moore Wanted For FRAUD!! Iranian Wed Romel Esmail Wanted 2
News California takes many hits, large and small, in... Wed Solarman 1
More from around the web