Posted in the California Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2009
We'd agree to keep those who came here to work and are honest, but demand that Mexico has to take our idiot Republicans who caused all the massive Mexican illegal immigration.( intelligent-liberals.com )
That way Republicans could hire all the Mexicans they want, legally.
Plus, since Republicans love greed and bankrupted the US, they could surround themselves with more corruption than they ever dreamed of.
We need to deport Republican traitors to a place where they deserve to be.
La Migra

Yuba City, CA

#2 May 4, 2009
Want to know what bites my butt?
When I see an add for employment and one of the requirements are must be BI-LINGUAL.

We wouldn't have to deal with this if these idiots learned English and it would make jobs less discriminating. Screw BI-LINGUAL and learn English you stupid Hispanic putz.
urclueless

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jun 6, 2009
Protester wrote:
We'd agree to keep those who came here to work and are honest, but demand that Mexico has to take our idiot Republicans who caused all the massive Mexican illegal immigration.( intelligent-liberals.com )
Plus, since Republicans love greed and bankrupted the US, they could surround themselves with more corruption than they ever dreamed of.
Parties have nothing to do with the invasion,but thanks for playing.
www.mexica-movement.org
Aztlan: look it up folks, this is what you're wanting to allow happen.

NOT ON MY WATCH.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 13, 2009
urclueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Parties have nothing to do with the invasion,but thanks for playing.
www.mexica-movement.org
Aztlan: look it up folks, this is what you're wanting to allow happen.
NOT ON MY WATCH.
If you took the time to check it out on the site, you'd now be informed that it was Bush and Reagan who granted them amnesty and created the massive Mexican invasion we have now.
Mexicans are a lot smarter than Republicans -- if they see amnesty once, they're going to rush in, just in case Republicans do it again, which they did. So, now they're waiting for it to happen again, which George Bush tried to do.
So, you have to wonder why Republicans committed these acts of treason, which helped to destabilize the U.S. Intelligent liberals know, but the idiot masses will continue to vote Republican until we're just a suburb of Mexico.
Concerned U S Citizen

Littleton, CO

#6 Jun 13, 2009
Alan Keyes: Collapse of U.S. Economy & Civil War!

- ALSO -

GiveMeLiberty.org
Illegal is Illegal

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 27, 2009
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
If you took the time to check it out on the site, you'd now be informed that it was Bush and Reagan who granted them amnesty and created the massive Mexican invasion we have now.
Mexicans are a lot smarter than Republicans -- if they see amnesty once, they're going to rush in, just in case Republicans do it again, which they did. So, now they're waiting for it to happen again, which George Bush tried to do.
So, you have to wonder why Republicans committed these acts of treason, which helped to destabilize the U.S. Intelligent liberals know, but the idiot masses will continue to vote Republican until we're just a suburb of Mexico.
And Obama is continuing the same politics. Obama is 100% for illegal immigration. His 72 year old aunt is here illegally living in a government housing. What does a person at 72 can offer to the economy? She has never worked a day in this country. And Obama said before he was elected that his stand on illegal immigration was to give amnesty to the more than 30 million illegal, and he wants open borders.
Illegal is Illegal

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2009
La Migra wrote:
When I see an add for employment and one of the requirements are must be BI-LINGUAL.
We wouldn't have to deal with this if these idiots learned English and it would make jobs less discriminating. Screw BI-LINGUAL and learn English you stupid Hispanic putz.
We wouldn't have to deal with this if these Illegal, law breakers were not allowed to be here. Everyone in the country should abide by the law. There is an immigration law, and everyone should go thru the process if they want to be here. Telling them that they have to learn English, is the same as telling them they can stay here if they learn English. The government should they get them out. THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW. They are LAW BREAKERS, and have no right to be here demanding benefits. Period!

Location hidden

#9 Sep 27, 2009
Illegal is Illegal wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama is continuing the same politics. Obama is 100% for illegal immigration. His 72 year old aunt is here illegally living in a government housing. What does a person at 72 can offer to the economy? She has never worked a day in this country. And Obama said before he was elected that his stand on illegal immigration was to give amnesty to the more than 30 million illegal, and he wants open borders.
I hate to say it, but I agree with you. As a lifelong liberal, I'm just sick of what's happening, but maybe it was necessary to convince the lazy masses that they have to finally get off their dead asses and get involved. People are encouraged to take back their country at legal parasites. com and at insurance corruption, to demand the health reform plan that is revolutionary and that congress must accept.
jay

San Pablo, CA

#10 Sep 27, 2009
There is enough low- risk non violent prisoners to do the work of immigrants.... For example charge farmers 3 dollars an hour, 2 goes to he state, 1 dollar goes to the inmate, the state covers the work comp. it is a win win situation for everybody.
Maybe the price of food would go down, and less burden on tax payers.
Left Cali To The Illegals

AOL

#11 Sep 27, 2009
I believe it was stated in an article (on topix) awhile back that the results of a poll taken of Californian residents revealed that 70+% of Californians stated that they were ok with millions of illegals living in Cali and they viewed them as an asset to the State.

The best Mexican immigration solution:

Round up all the other millions of illegals throughout every state (except Cali of course) in the U.S., and since the Californians seem to love having the illegals in Cali so much, DEPORT them all to Cali where they will be appreciated and pandered to. Maybe even open the Cali/Mex border to make sure the illegals feel welcome !
libertarian conservative

Seattle, WA

#12 Sep 27, 2009
How do I pull up the article itself? I can't figure out how to read it.
Colors

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2009
La Migra wrote:
Really? Does that go for the Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Filipino, etc.? Or is it the Mexicans you hate? Let's see, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Filipino have free education, food stamps, medi-cal, so is it just the Mexicans you hate depleting the system?
Left Cali To The Illegals

AOL

#15 Sep 27, 2009
libertarian conservative wrote:
How do I pull up the article itself? I can't figure out how to read it.
I read it about a week or two ago. I don't know how to tell you to get to it. It may have come from a S.F. Bay Area paper.

No one had posts/opinions about it.
I didn't post either. It simply went off the radar.

But I was real surprised to read that Cali polling data reflected close to a 180 degree view of the
(latest U.S. polling) 80% of Americans who are "against" illegal immigration/migration and amnesty.
something has to change

Salinas, CA

#16 Sep 27, 2009
Left Cali To The Illegals wrote:
<quoted text>I read it about a week or two ago. I don't know how to tell you to get to it. It may have come from a S.F. Bay Area paper.
No one had posts/opinions about it.
I didn't post either. It simply went off the radar.
But I was real surprised to read that Cali polling data reflected close to a 180 degree view of the
(latest U.S. polling) 80% of Americans who are "against" illegal immigration/migration and amnesty.
I remember that "poll", people thought it was by Acorn:)
since many Californians
never had heard of this poll

oh, the other thought was: poll taken in front of Walmart:)

every person I talk to when this topic comes up, wants
immigration laws enforced
and deportation for illegals
an only mouse

Arcata, CA

#18 Sep 27, 2009
Protester wrote:
This reminds me, when Shrub started building the wall in Texas to keep the Immigrants out, it seemed a good idea. if only they would grant some land back as a consolation to the insult, then we could simply build it north of Dallas.

why are mexicans hated and feared so? did you know that montana's motto is "Oro y Plata" Does that language sound familiar to anyone? In other words, the presence of latinos is not new. why is it freaking everyone out now?

the economy and the ecosystem are going to crash. we don't focus on it, but in our hearts we all know it is true. whether the mexicans are on this side or that of the border will not change this fact.

it has always seemed to me that if we are going to have open borders for trade that the borders should also be open for labor which is an equal part of the capatalist system.

if any worker gets good money, they will pay good taxes. income and social security taxes are taken out of the check. sales tax is taken at the register. what is the fear?

how are they harming our community? we don't like family oriented people? we don't like enchiladas??que is la problema? when my mother arrived in california from the south, the first thing she did was learn to make tacos. so its not a food issue.

is it because looking at different people is easier than looking at the inaccessable rich who are busy sending our good-paying jobs to other places?
TRB-1005

AOL

#19 Sep 27, 2009
something has to change wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that "poll", people thought it was by Acorn:)
since many Californians
never had heard of this poll
oh, the other thought was: poll taken in front of Walmart:)
every person I talk to when this topic comes up, wants
immigration laws enforced
and deportation for illegals
Actually, it was the Public Policy Institute of California (Left Wingers) that initiated the poll and had their people in the "field" do the polling.(who knows who their "field" operatives are).

The stats were that 65% of S.F. Bay Area residents and 58% of all Californians think that
"immigrants" (LMAO) are an asset, so to speak.

If they did poll at the Wal*Mart in Salinas, they must have had bi-lingual interpeters (including Triqui) with them.

And they must have been amazed at how many cases of Beer, and cases of meat, and cases of Gatorade those illegal South County Triqui's buy for a Traditional "Oaxacana" Wedding Fiesta !(to include 14 year old virgin). Hey, that's their culture !
surf_morongo

AOL

#20 Sep 27, 2009
Why would a Mexican want to come to this country for a job? They have all been outsourced to Mexico or Asia.

Besides if they do find a job they will be eventually laid off due to cutbacks.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#22 Sep 27, 2009
an only mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me, when Shrub started building the wall in Texas to keep the Immigrants out, it seemed a good idea. if only they would grant some land back as a consolation to the insult, then we could simply build it north of Dallas.
why are mexicans hated and feared so? did you know that montana's motto is "Oro y Plata" Does that language sound familiar to anyone? In other words, the presence of latinos is not new. why is it freaking everyone out now?
the economy and the ecosystem are going to crash. we don't focus on it, but in our hearts we all know it is true. whether the mexicans are on this side or that of the border will not change this fact.
it has always seemed to me that if we are going to have open borders for trade that the borders should also be open for labor which is an equal part of the capatalist system.
if any worker gets good money, they will pay good taxes. income and social security taxes are taken out of the check. sales tax is taken at the register. what is the fear?
how are they harming our community? we don't like family oriented people? we don't like enchiladas??que is la problema? when my mother arrived in california from the south, the first thing she did was learn to make tacos. so its not a food issue.
is it because looking at different people is easier than looking at the inaccessable rich who are busy sending our good-paying jobs to other places?
It looks like the illegals have'nt trashed Eureka...yet.

But since We're in the neighborhood, take a good look at Covelo, it's not safe to go there anymore, and it's not the Indians that are causing it.
something has to change

Salinas, CA

#23 Sep 27, 2009
an only mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a hate for all mexicans, it is the problem ILLEGALS create (and most illegals happen to come from south of the borders)
6 plus billions + spent on illegals is too much
this catering in spanish, bi-lingual employment etc. etc.
There are laws that are being broken, many Americans and legal immigrants recent all of the above, simple as that
to turn this issue into a "why do you hate speach" is totaly wrong!
I am expected to follow the law,
I in turn expect the officials
to go after law brakers that are costing my state billions a year incl. the loss of 2 of our vehicles due to illigals causing
accidents (in 1 year!), no license, no insurance, this caused severe problems for my family and WE were stuck with the bills even after insurance.
If those illegals had not been here, we would not have had any problems!
something has to change

Salinas, CA

#24 Sep 27, 2009
TRB-1005 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it was the Public Policy Institute of California (Left Wingers) that initiated the poll and had their people in the "field" do the polling.(who knows who their "field" operatives are).
The stats were that 65% of S.F. Bay Area residents and 58% of all Californians think that
"immigrants" (LMAO) are an asset, so to speak.
If they did poll at the Wal*Mart in Salinas, they must have had bi-lingual interpeters (including Triqui) with them.
And they must have been amazed at how many cases of Beer, and cases of meat, and cases of Gatorade those illegal South County Triqui's buy for a Traditional "Oaxacana" Wedding Fiesta !(to include 14 year old virgin). Hey, that's their culture !
most polls they do NOT ask if a person is legal, a resident,
or else, all they care about is a signature, their poll paper
is only good in the bathroom, nothing else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Jacques in Orlean... 222,692
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Actual Science 61,068
News 28 postal workers charged with mail theft, othe... 17 hr Joe Balls 3
News Show Me the Money! California's Underfunded Courts Sun Stephany McDowell 1
Need to identify a woman Sat Missouri85 1
News California Lawmakers Approve Extension Of Clima... Aug 26 Apostate 1
News California court decision keeps teacher tenure ... Aug 25 Latricia 2
More from around the web