Health care push for those in Calif. illegally

Jan 11, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Macon Telegraph

Sen. Ricardo Lara, D-Bell Gardens, said if the goal of the federal health care law is to provide coverage to the uninsured, then immigration status should be irrelevant.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
socalgawfer

Trabuco Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Anddddd there we go.

unINSURED
NOT
unDOCUMENTED

Can we just go to war with Mexico and finish what we started
before?
At least we would control the natural resources to pay for these leeches
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

I'm glad Ricardo shows his trus colors.Who's going to pay for this Ricardo,you?No the tax payers.California voters better vote morons like Ricardo and piglosi out.Pretty soon tax payers in Calif.will be paying 65cents out of every dollar they earn to support all the dumbocrap bullsh$$.Or maybe your clown Gov can just hand the keys to Calif to Mex.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Poppo 167,530
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 19 min NorCal Native 39,725
Worst Legislator in California, Part II: Charle... (Jun '11) 25 min Trash talk 481
Obama Ties LBJ's Civil Rights Legacy to LGBT Am... 43 min snyper 6
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 56 min Bag itts 4,553
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 42,972
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Gomers 199,083
•••
•••
•••
•••