Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego 394

Hispanics will become the largest ethnic group in the nation's most populous state early next year, the California Department of Finance said Thursday, marking a big milestone in a long-running demographic shift that has already deeply altered the political balance of power, the economy and culture.

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Little Rock, AR

#406 Feb 9, 2013
Married wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally somebody else here with some reason I think you and DEE DEE DEE are the only adults here thank you for pointing out my name I will try to fix it if it will let me. What do you think of the reform
I am also glad to see other people who use facts to back up opinions, even if the opinions are different from my own. I always appreciate a good debate, and love to try and see things from other's perspectives. The problem is so few people actually take an opposing opinion into consideration. Instead they retaliate with childish attempts at insulting the person. It is the grown up version of sticking your tongue out at someone because you have nothing intelligent left to say.

As far as the spelling goes, it is all good. I was just pointing out that it does not make the best impression.:-) Stupid typos rights?

I have not read up much on the current reform attempt. Reform is obviously needed, that is a fact that can't be argued. However, I can't offer a real opinion on this one yet. I am too uniformed. Do you have any links to the actual Immigration plan of Obama's?
Married

Little Rock, AR

#407 Feb 9, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...

Here's one I found that went into more details about it. I for one think we should have finger scanning like they have at the air port eyes too at every job in the USA. Then people will know if they have committed a crime and who they are so many people lie on the check this if .... I think every body white black brown and purple:) should have do this while they are in for a job interview any way I think that would work better the e verify I am for the reform but same time want to make sure that everybody got checked thoughts
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#409 Feb 11, 2013
Illega;s fact = over a 3oo billion dollar business every year
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#410 Feb 11, 2013
Here Is One is a queer into shemales. Look for yourselves and get a laugh.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#411 Feb 11, 2013
hitem wrote:
Illega;s fact = over a 3oo billion dollar business every year
Here Is No. 2 is a queer into shemales. Look for yourself and get a laugh:

hitem

Fork Union, VA

#412 Feb 11, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Is No. 2 is a queer into shemales. Look for yourself and get a laugh:
he only cure give them he same punishment for illegals in our country as they do for there illegals
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#414 Feb 11, 2013
hitem wrote:
<quoted text>
he only cure give them he same punishment for illegals in our country as they do for there illegals
I can't make heads or tails of that.... Are you drunk?
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#416 Feb 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't make heads or tails of that.... Are you drunk?
Maybe lol, definatly didnt get those t's working
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#418 Feb 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you want a good laugh, then open the link. The poster Here Is One is a **** into shemales:
Saw it, such a clean group of folk.
Mexico forever and ever

United States

#419 Feb 12, 2013
WE OWN THE USA! GET it in your thick skulls!
If the citizens of the usa are too stupid to protect it then we should own it. You gave it up so why complain now? Get to the back of the bus and STFU!
WE WIN! UNDERSTAND?
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#420 Feb 12, 2013
Mexico forever and ever wrote:
If the citizens of the usa are too stupid to protect it then we should own it. You gave it up so why complain now? Get to the back of the bus and STFU!
WE WIN! UNDERSTAND?
Such a lovely name you got there!, Are you waving your flag too ?? Are you wearing your Sombrero and howling like fools, as Mexicans are known to do? Just wondering. LOL
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#422 Feb 12, 2013
WE WIN! UNDERSTAND?
Wow !

Hey folks,,, we got a wannabe tough wet back here !!! Amother one suffering from "MachoMan Syndrome".
Mexico forever and ever

United States

#423 Feb 12, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a lovely name you got there!, Are you waving your flag too ?? Are you wearing your Sombrero and howling like fools, as Mexicans are known to do? Just wondering. LOL
Don't like the truth?
WE WIN! WE WIN! WE WIN!
Now who is howling?
YOU get OUT!
Soon we will vote you out! OUT OF THE usa!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#424 Feb 12, 2013
WE WIN! UNDERSTAND?
You seem angry. I suggest you dial 311. They will direct you to the nearest Mental Health Facility for the treatment you obviously/desperately need.
Mexico forever and ever

United States

#425 Feb 12, 2013
Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>They do provide a lot of jobs for police, Prisons and all the people that work in them. Is it wasn't for illegals we wouldn't need half of the law enforcement we have now. Keep up the good work, Obama and your Democrats.
Soon you will wash my car and mow my lawn. IF WE let you live in the usa! You can wash my feet and I will let you live!
You are a old white fool!
Mexico forever and ever

United States

#427 Feb 12, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow !
Hey folks,,, we got a wannabe tough wet back here !!! Amother one suffering from "MachoMan Syndrome".
But you still lose you dumb fool. You can't stop us. NO ONE CAN STOP US! so cry baby cry!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#430 Feb 12, 2013
Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>If we can get all the sorry ass mexicans out of mexico, Mexico would be a nice country. So when all you beaners move here We'll move to mexico.
Something to consider indeed.
Mexico forever and ever

United States

#431 Feb 12, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem angry. I suggest you dial 311. They will direct you to the nearest Mental Health Facility for the treatment you obviously/desperately need.
you can talk until you die but we are the winners of the usa!
Nothing you say will ever change that! WE WIN! YOU LOSE!
YOU are a DUMB FOOL!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#432 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Soon you will wash my car and mow my lawn. IF WE let you live in the usa! You can wash my feet and I will let you live!
You are a old white fool!
Your Sombreros is two sizes too small,it's affecting the free flow circulation going to your brain cells.
Mexico forever and ever

United States

#433 Feb 12, 2013
Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the hard working white American tax payers will pay for his treatment.
All of you fools can talk and talk but you change NOTHING!
WE WIN! You say we are DUMB? BUT WE CONQURED YOU!!!!
MEXICO OWNS usa!!!!
WHO IS DUMB NOW?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 1 hr james marple 53
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,074
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,618
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Just Think 56,248
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Misty Me 7,968
California adopts 'yes means yes' sex-assault rule 16 hr AVERAGE GUY 8
University of California to add a gender-neutra... 19 hr Rainbow Kid 24

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE