Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego 394

Hispanics will become the largest ethnic group in the nation's most populous state early next year, the California Department of Finance said Thursday, marking a big milestone in a long-running demographic shift that has already deeply altered the political balance of power, the economy and culture.

Full Story
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#318 Feb 6, 2013
nym8387 the self hating nigger spic with no brains wrote:
<quoted text>pick one,why is this even an issue?being "evasive" again?
It's an issue, because you don't remember. Any man that's determined will remember and not waiver. Now, what's the name of the schoolyard, you evasive and cowardly POS?
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#319 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an issue, because you don't remember. Any man that's determined will remember and not waiver. Now, what's the name of the schoolyard, you evasive and cowardly POS?
you're not even a threat to me so that's why I didn't pay to much attention to it,when you get here JUST POST IT
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#320 Feb 6, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>you're not even a threat to me so that's why I didn't pay to much attention to it,when you get here JUST POST IT
That's because you're a coward, hiding behind the security of a computer. You never had any intention of ever meeting up for that reason and because you're just a plain frail coward with no education that's afraid of doing a skit at Riker's Island.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#321 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it "strikes" hardest with you. It has you in an "envious" tailspin. You'll be chasing your tail with that notion 'til your doomsday passes.
Now, what was the exact name of that schoolyard?
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………

Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.

Spin spin spin goes the little she male.

Such a predictable little she male………..LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#322 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
With all your IP address here and on other forums, there's doubt that you even live in the northeastern part of the US. The only that will be crying will be you, if you ever muster up the balls to meet. That, I will guarantee.
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I never bought one. You fell for it. You feel cheap like a broken down jeep.
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL

She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL

She lies about everything...….

“Facts”

Mexico

#323 Feb 6, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>and stop reporting me,you say whatever you want and nobody goes crying to the moderator about it.
She reports everyone but Topix just laughs as she is the biggest troll here......

“Facts”

Mexico

#324 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're a coward, hiding behind the security of a computer. You never had any intention of ever meeting up for that reason and because you're just a plain frail coward with no education that's afraid of doing a skit at Riker's Island.
why trust a admitted liar???

It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL

5k says you are to scared..........LOL

Poor girly boy is soared she wet her panties and canceled her flight to shut me up..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#325 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor girly boy is scared of everyone..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

#327 Feb 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And he calls us homophobes, when he constantly calls us wimpy queers ect, and says we go up mens butts ect, comical.
And he even says you pay men to beat you up, now that is his best joke yet.
yes the tough bully has been proven to be nothing but a she male trolling the internet.....

I wonder what her daddy did to her to make her so strange???

Why would anyone threaten dozens of people with coming to their house to beat them up and then never show??

All she has done is proven that she is a scared little girl???

But she is the finest toy to hit Topix in a long time.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#329 Feb 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. She certainly is weird!
For the life of me I dont understand how someone can be so stupid to lie about something that time will prove them a liar????
Maried

Little Rock, AR

#330 Feb 6, 2013
Myth
Fact
Source
1. Immigrants don’t pay taxes
All immigrants pay taxes, whether income, property, sales, or other. As far as income tax payments go, sources vary in their accounts, but a range of studies find that immigrants pay between $90 and $140 billion a year in federal, state, and local taxes. Even undocumented immigrants pay income taxes, as evidenced by the Social Security Administration’s “suspense file”(taxes that cannot be matched to workers’ names and social security numbers), which grew $20 billion between 1990 and 1998.
National Academy of Sciences, Cato Institute, Urban Institute, Social Security Administration
2. Immigrants come here to take
welfare1
Immigrants come to work and reunite with family members. Immigrant labor force participation is consistently higher than native-born, and immigrant workers make up a larger share of the U.S. labor force (12.4%) than they do the U.S. population (11.5%). Moreover, the ratio between immigrant use of public benefits and the amount of taxes they pay is consistently favorable to the U.S., unless the “study” was undertaken by an anti-immigrant group. In one estimate, immigrants earn about $240 billion a year, pay about $90 billion a year in taxes, and use about $5 billion in public benefits. In another cut of the data, immigrant tax payments total $20 to $30 billion more than the amount of government services they use.
American Immigration Lawyers Association, Urban Institute
3. Immigrants send all their money back to their home countries
In addition to the consumer spending of immigrant households, immigrants and their businesses contribute $162 billion in tax revenue to U.S. federal, state, and local governments. While it is true that immigrants remit billions of dollars a year to their home countries, this is one of the most targeted and effective forms of direct foreign investment.
Cato Institute, Inter-American Development Bank
4. Immigrants take jobs and
opportunity away from Americans
The largest wave of immigration to the U.S. since the early 1900s coincided with our lowest national unemployment rate and fastest economic growth. Immigrant entrepreneurs create jobs for U.S. and foreign workers, and foreign-born students allow many U.S. graduate programs to keep their doors open. While there has been no comprehensive study done of immigrant-owned businesses, we have countless examples: in Silicon Valley, companies begun by Chinese and Indian immigrants generated more than $19.5 billion in sales and nearly 73,000 jobs in 2000.
Brookings Institution
5. Immigrants are a drain on the U.S. economy
During the 1990s, half of all new workers were foreign-born, filling gaps left by native-born workers in both the high- and low-skill ends of the spectrum. Immigrants fill jobs in key sectors, start their own businesses, and contribute to a thriving economy. The net benefit of immigration to the U.S. is nearly $10 billion annually. As Alan Greenspan points out, 70% of immigrants arrive in prime working age. That means we haven’t spent a penny on their education, yet they are
National Academy of Sciences, Center for Labor Market Studies at Northeastern University, Federal Reserve
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#331 Feb 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. She certainly is weird!
Are you guys/men always like this,fighting each other? Never seen this. I guess my mom isolated me from many things/more then I thought.
Maried

Little Rock, AR

#332 Feb 6, 2013
They are more like little boys no I want no I had first I'm telling on every thread it's the same thing they need to get their own thread called love hate relationships
Maried

Little Rock, AR

#333 Feb 6, 2013
86 percent of undocumented immigrants have been living in the United States for seven years or longer.
5.2 percent of the U.S. labor force consisted of undocumented immigrants in 2010, even though they comprise only 3.7 percent of the nation’s population.
45 percent of unauthorized immigrant households are composed of couples with children. By comparison, the figure for U.S. native households and legal immigrant households is 21 percent and 34 percent, respectively.
16.6 million people are in families with at least one undocumented immigrant, and 9 million of these families are of “mixed status” with at least one unauthorized adult and one U.S.-born child.
4.5 million U.S.-born children had at least one unauthorized immigrant parent in 2010, an increase from 2.1 million in 2000.
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/immigr...
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#334 Feb 6, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you guys/men always like this,fighting each other? Never seen this. I guess my mom isolated me from many things/more then I thought.
Guys/men fighting here remind me of this one particular guy who cared deeply for me and towards the end, on Valentines Day presented me with a big (4foot) teddy bear(knowing full well it was over). He had no ambition/goals/nothing, always thought to argue the present and not what could be/the inevitable/the future,what could be/what eventually would be if we don't wise up. I think of him once n awhile but, I know with my thinking/my concerns and what I want the future to look like,,,there was no way for us to succeed beyond that teddy bear. I made up my mind to erase what was and never was to be. It's different now. Things have changed, our fight is much more serious then a love spat i described. We are up against soft Tyranny/total control and not a man attempting to control a love.
Maried

Little Rock, AR

#336 Feb 6, 2013
Click on the link
Maried

Little Rock, AR

#337 Feb 6, 2013
Perhaps the most persistent modern immigration myth is that immigrants are a drain on our economy, which is simply not true.

Taxes paid by immigrants and their children -- both legal and illegal -- exceed the costs of the services they use. A 2007 report from the White House Council of Economic Advisers concluded that immigration as a whole increases the U.S. GDP by roughly $37 billion each year. A cost estimate by the Congressional Budget Office in 2007 found that a path to legalization for unauthorized immigrants would increase federal revenues by $48 billion but would incur only $23 billion of increased costs from public services, producing a surplus of $25 billion for government coffers. And according to a Social Security Administration Trustees report, increases in immigration have improved Social Security's finances.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/11/opinion/ghadar-...
Maried

Little Rock, AR

#338 Feb 6, 2013
CNN news says they put in more taxes need I say more
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#340 Feb 6, 2013
It has been shown time and again that illegals are a net DRAIN on our hard working American families.
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#341 Feb 6, 2013
Fact, poor mexifornia bankrupt because of illegals check all the hospitals closing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 min The Randy 201,452
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Earthling-1 51,586
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,159
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 53 min Nine Ball 58,015
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 20 hr OZZY 2,278
Newly named San Diego bishop calls for immigrat... Tue wild child 4
Guest-Worker Proposal Has Wide Support (Apr '06) Mar 2 swedenforever 3
More from around the web