Santa Ana, California Dumps Red Light...

Santa Ana, California Dumps Red Light Cameras

There are 1 comment on the TheNewspaper story from Mar 25, 2014, titled Santa Ana, California Dumps Red Light Cameras. In it, TheNewspaper reports that:

Another California city moved to eliminate the use of red light cameras. A unanimous Santa Ana City Council decided last week to stop doing business with Redflex Traffic Systems based on a staff proposalthat would end photo ticketing once the Redflex contract expires on June 21, 2015.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheNewspaper.

Richard Delgado

Tustin, CA

#1 Mar 31, 2014
Will the city now take responsibilty for accidents caused by drivers who run red lights in these busy intersections? No cameras means drivers taking more risks to run the red lights. And with the high number of unlicensed drivers in Santa Ana, I can see serious problems in these accidents. The removal of cameras was all political. Many drivers who got tickets were demanding removal of these cameras and the radical council members responded. Whats next, giving a pass DUI drivers because the fines are too high? The radical city council must be voted out of office!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Well Well 234,313
News California flood sweeps cabins, cars down coast... 7 hr tomin cali 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Lovey794 62,964
News Closing the great divide between Trump and envi... 12 hr CAS 2
Best Connect FOR Opiods and other Pain relief Meds 15 hr lplkjd 1
Temecula Wine Tasting Coupons 19 hr howefortunate 1
News Lack of Latinos in Trump Cabinet draws ire for ... 19 hr Selling Damaged G... 1
More from around the web