Teaching Gay History in California

Teaching Gay History in California

There are 12512 comments on the EDGE story from Jul 9, 2011, titled Teaching Gay History in California. In it, EDGE reports that:

California lawmakers on Tuesday sent the governor a bill that would make the state the first requiring public schools to include the contributions of gays and lesbians in social studies curriculum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

TomInElPaso

“Impeach the reality show actor”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#12046 Jun 20, 2012
Liar!

Kevin Jennings had absolutely nothing to do with that pamphlet nor did he ever say any such thing about fisting.

You are nothing but a bi-polar LIAR.

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when kevin jennings was teaching teens about fisting???
He suggested that all kids engage in fisting as it is a good way for teens to bond.......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12047 Jun 20, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!

Kevin Jennings had absolutely nothing to do with that pamphlet nor did he ever say any such thing about fisting.

You are nothing but a bi-polar LIAR.
I posted the video with him and his fisting rant
It was his face and his voice??

How can you say it was not him?

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#12048 Jun 21, 2012
Then you can easily post the link again to prove me wrong or continue to wear your LIAR sign. Your choice.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the video with him and his fisting rant
It was his face and his voice??
How can you say it was not him?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#12049 Jun 21, 2012
There's a reason California's public schools are failing. Teaching Gay History in California has something to do with that failure.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#12050 Jun 21, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
There's a reason California's public schools are failing. Teaching Gay History in California has something to do with that failure.
Yeah? I guess it has nothing to do with the worst recession in 80 years forcing the layoffs of hundreds of teachers, or the amount of kids who don't even get the language or the piss poor school boards or....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#12051 Jun 21, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
Then you can easily post the link again to prove me wrong or continue to wear your LIAR sign. Your choice.
<quoted text>
I have posted the links here for you dozens of times.......LOL

Google it moron......LOL

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2009/12/fistgate-v-y...

www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/23/critics-a...

http://freedomeden.blogspot.mx/2009/09/kevin-...

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#12052 Jun 21, 2012
Jenning did not conduct any of the workshops, just as I suspected. One of the articles states that fact.

Yep,you are a LIAR.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted the links here for you dozens of times.......LOL
Google it moron......LOL
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2009/12/fistgate-v-y...
www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/23/critics-a...
http://freedomeden.blogspot.mx/2009/09/kevin-...

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#12053 Jun 21, 2012
That is not yet part of the curriculum but you just go ahead and make crap up. It just shows you never know what you're talking about.
Brian_G wrote:

“Facts”

Location hidden

#12054 Jun 21, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
Jenning did not conduct any of the workshops, just as I suspected. One of the articles states that fact.
Yep,you are a LIAR.
<quoted text>
Once again you prove that you don't understand anything you read..........LOL

There are 100 of people that heard the pervert and there area recordings of his voice.......

But what do you expect from a moron like you??

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#12055 Jun 21, 2012
Gheesh read your own posted articles. One CLEARLY states he did NOT participate in the work session in question and he CLEARLY stated the topic as discussed WAS NOT AGE APPROPRIATE.

Your the moron on here, not me. Or are you just an old fashioned liar?
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you prove that you don't understand anything you read..........LOL
There are 100 of people that heard the pervert and there area recordings of his voice.......
But what do you expect from a moron like you??

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#12056 Jun 21, 2012
You're.....".

“Facts”

Location hidden

#12057 Jun 21, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
Gheesh read your own posted articles. One CLEARLY states he did NOT participate in the work session in question and he CLEARLY stated the topic as discussed WAS NOT AGE APPROPRIATE.
Your the moron on here, not me. Or are you just an old fashioned liar?
<quoted text>
There were 100s of people that were there and heard the pervert in his own words talk about fisting...

I am sorry that your brain is so perverted that you support a nambla supporter like jennies but come to grips...

100s of people were not wrong and you can listen to the audio your self.........

But as you have shown before you will ignore all facts

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#12058 Jun 21, 2012
It was a workshop and the attendance was limited to something like 40 people. Were these 100s of people hanging from the ceiling? They heard a tape of the workshop, and Jennings was not in attendance. He chaired the conference as have I over the years and it is impossible to chair a conference of this size and also do any presentations as well. The presenter wasn't even a staff member of the conference sponsor but an outside group. You're a fool.

Enough of your bull crap. You're nothing but a liar. Just like too many addle brained conservatives you think if you repeat something often enough it becomes truth.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 100s of people that were there and heard the pervert in his own words talk about fisting...
I am sorry that your brain is so perverted that you support a nambla supporter like jennies but come to grips...
100s of people were not wrong and you can listen to the audio your self.........
But as you have shown before you will ignore all facts

“Facts”

Location hidden

#12059 Jun 21, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
It was a workshop and the attendance was limited to something like 40 people. Were these 100s of people hanging from the ceiling? They heard a tape of the workshop, and Jennings was not in attendance. He chaired the conference as have I over the years and it is impossible to chair a conference of this size and also do any presentations as well. The presenter wasn't even a staff member of the conference sponsor but an outside group. You're a fool.
Enough of your bull crap. You're nothing but a liar. Just like too many addle brained conservatives you think if you repeat something often enough it becomes truth.
<quoted text>
Wrong again..........LOL

You can here the perverts voice..........LOL

And you and jennings are both NSAMBLA supporters and you are just angry as you are scared that I am on the other end of the computer when you are hunting for little boys.......

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#12060 Jun 21, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Why do you hate gay people so much that you believe mentioning their history in history class would cause a school to fail? BTW, the article blip doesn't even say gay history is being taught in CA schools.

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#12061 Jun 21, 2012
Nothing more than childish rantings? That the best you've got?

What are you, like 12 years old?
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>

“Facts”

Location hidden

#12062 Jun 21, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
Nothing more than childish rantings? That the best you've got?
What are you, like 12 years old?
<quoted text>
I stated the facts that you and jennings have both chosen to side with nambla......

And yes I will e on the other end of that computer one day when you are trolling for little boys....

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#12063 Jun 21, 2012
Just as I said. You act like a 12 year old. Girl.

Liar.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated the facts that you and jennings have both chosen to side with nambla......
And yes I will e on the other end of that computer one day when you are trolling for little boys....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#12064 Jun 21, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I said. You act like a 12 year old. Girl.

Liar.
but the facts don't show that......
But the facts prove you wrong

I will be waiting for you
I have seen who I think is you trolling for little boys and I will catch you.......
Wanna bet???

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#12065 Jun 22, 2012
Go right ahead and do just that, 24/7/365. At least it'll keep your bigoted ass out of here.

You're truly a waste of human skin.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
but the facts don't show that......
But the facts prove you wrong
I will be waiting for you
I have seen who I think is you trolling for little boys and I will catch you.......
Wanna bet???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min WRONG 61,393
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr loose cannon 243,246
News Governor denies parole for Manson follower Lesl... 18 hr discocrisco 1
News Freemasons Has Spread Across the U.S. - '33 & B... 18 hr See U been East eh 1
News California net departures by moving van at 11-y... Sat Solarman 1
News California teen leads deputies to parents' hous... Fri Izzy-_- 7
News Illegal immigrant accused of stabbing stranger ... Fri tronic 2
More from around the web