Mexican colleges look to expand in U.S. to serve immigrants

Nov 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Miami Herald

In an ethnically themed shopping center called Plaza Mexico just south of Los Angeles, a public university from the Mexican state of Colima has planted its flag.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sam

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have come saying "I think that Jamaica is super-beautiful, the best land in the world, etc... you would have our symphaties... instead, you said that thing above without provocation, in a thread that had nothing to do with you.... this is the tiny, crime cripled island of Jamaica
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica
.... and you think it is somehow better than Mexico? Don't make me laugh.
Next!:-)
Very typical; a Mexicant with reading comprehension issues. I'm an American VACATIONING in Jamaica. On another note, yes Jamaica is far better than Mexico. Its much cleaner and less violent.

Juarez is become the murder capital of the world, with 2,600 dead last year. The death toll could be higher this year. It's on track to hit 3,000. Thats more than the entire Carribean in he past 10-20 yrs.
Unregistered Troll

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality: There has NEVER been a great and/or world renowned Mexican aka Mexicant. There has also never been a significant Mexicant achievement beneficial to the world. Mexicans are simply very talentless, unexceptional people.
Nueva Raza Mestiza ? Sounds like a ridculous gang. Far from famous or world renowned, thus helping to illustrate my point.
Everything Spanish sounds like a gang to you, huh?
Just a Troll

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

I'm just glad the Spanish dumped the majority of the Africans in the Caribbean (Jamaica, Haiti, etc.) Most didn't make it to the mainland (Mexico and the rest of Latin America.) Except for the poor saps who ended up in the plantations in the south (USA.)
sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality: There has NEVER been a great and/or world renowned Mexican aka Mexicant. There has also never been a significant Mexicant achievement beneficial to the world. Mexicans are simply very talentless, unexceptional people.
Nueva Raza Mestiza ? Sounds like a ridculous gang. Far from famous or world renowned, thus helping to illustrate my point.
Firstly I repeat that I am not surprised that as a person educated in the US you believe there where not renowned Mexicans in History. If you only had ignorance there is wikipedia. Obviously you simply want to express your contempt for us.... "lo que nos vale madre".

Will Reality change from what you believe?

You are free to believe the moon is made of cheese, for what I care.

Why are you here, in this forum trying to prove that we are nothing? What a waste of your time and your greateness, isn't it?
sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Very typical; a Mexicant with reading comprehension issues. I'm an American VACATIONING in Jamaica. On another note, yes Jamaica is far better than Mexico. Its much cleaner and less violent.
And never forget to mention that Collin Powell was Jamaican - although I dont know if he alrea.dy has his Hollywood movie, so he really reaches immortality XD .

OK... if you think that Jamaica is more than Mexico... be my guest.

Regardind violence Mexico is on average very similar to other Latin American countries. We have some anomalies like C. Juarez, but it is just that.
Unhappy Sam

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
...Obviously you simply want to express your contempt for us...Why are you here, in this forum trying to prove that we are nothing...
@sam is bordering on psychotic behavior. He's full of himself.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcissistic...

Usually this type of behavior is exhibited by Gringos and some Europeans such as @a-guy-i-knew. This type of behavior usually isn't exhibited by blacks (except rappers,) but then again,@sam feels he's special.
Unhappy Sam

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 min Terra Firma 40,002
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Mothra 43,059
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 min Coal is King 7,309
Obama Ties LBJ's Civil Rights Legacy to LGBT Am... 1 hr RayOne 80
Immigrants recount horror of being detained in... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Scrutiny 167,711
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Open Market Canada 15,673
•••
•••
•••
•••