California Gov. Jerry Brown to push '...

California Gov. Jerry Brown to push 'pathway to citizenship' for immigrants

There are 45 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Jan 18, 2013, titled California Gov. Jerry Brown to push 'pathway to citizenship' for immigrants. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

Jerry Brown is thrusting himself into the federal fight over creating a "pathway to citizenship" for millions of undocumented immigrants who entered the United States illegally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#52 Jan 24, 2013
Giving them licenses to drive cars will make them more mobile to spread crime through criminal organizations and spread diseases throughout the country quicker!
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#53 Jan 24, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to alot of countries but never to Africa, the closest i have been is Saudi Arabia.
He's just mad because illegal aliens are trashing California and anywhere else they live. They come here from 3rd world crap countries and bring with them their crime, corruption and cultures. They think that once they cross the border they are now somehow respectful, but their cultures betrays them.
"Anyone understand why Mexicans fail miserably at creating a successful civilization? Ever wonder why millions of them invade the United States in search of a better life? Have you noticed that once they arrive, they create the same kind of 'society' in the United States? Unconsciously, they create the same conditions they left behind."
http://rense.com/general75/amamex.htm
"Mexicans fail miserably at creating a successful civilization?" Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Oh yeah, according to racist folk Martians built the temples and pyramids of the New World. Never opened your history book did ya?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#54 Jan 24, 2013
Mayela wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mexicans fail miserably at creating a successful civilization?" Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Oh yeah, according to racist folk Martians built the temples and pyramids of the New World. Never opened your history book did ya?
Low collar works built the pyrimads.
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#55 Jan 24, 2013
Mayela wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mexicans fail miserably at creating a successful civilization?" Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Oh yeah, according to racist folk Martians built the temples and pyramids of the New World. Never opened your history book did ya?
Mexico is rich in natural resources, yet its people live in POVERTY.
Why can't they thrive and become successful?
If Mexicans are SOOOO 'hardworking', why don't they work hard to improve their country???
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#56 Jan 25, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico is rich in natural resources, yet its people live in POVERTY.
Why can't they thrive and become successful?
If Mexicans are SOOOO 'hardworking', why don't they work hard to improve their country???
Evil mexicans don't share! They want it all to themselves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 194,359
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Just the Truth 60,792
News Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) 2 hr Just the Truth 1,975
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Just the Truth 201,853
News Higher minimum-wage proposals gain ground in Ne... 6 hr xxxrayted 110
Hitler Was Probably Camouflaged Jews And Geneti... (Jun '11) 14 hr fukuda 4
News Aliso Viejo eliminated at sub-divisional 22 hr marg 1
More from around the web