Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61362 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#22221 Jan 28, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are your facts, fella. And your "monogamy of marriage" is just another desperate hypothesis to try and mitigate your morbidly unhealthy lifestyle:
<quoted text>
So you used LIES from a far right wing BS site..Good for you Nazi pig.

MOVE TO IRAN THE USA IS GONNA BE FREE AND EQUAL.......

I am not gay by the way. But there is nothing wrong with gay people..Only in your KKK Nazi filthy demonic eyes Nazi hitler puke. DIE IN PAIN YOU FILTH.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22222 Jan 28, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL waiting for proof that moral disapproval is the only reason polygamy is illegal.
All you have to do is give me a valid reason to keep poly illegal. The ONLY reason you have given me is consenting adult polygamist should not be allowed to marry because they are children.

It's a STUPID nonsensical reason. All you need do is give me another of your "many" reasons why poly should be illegal. Or are you lying and you really don't have any other reasons than "consenting adults are non consenting children"?

I suspect you have no other reason.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22223 Jan 28, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be able to count, but you can't understand that 3 isn't equal to 2.
Of course I understand that 3 isn't two, dummy. You are such a LIAR.

"Ah duh, drool, polygamy should be illegal because Frankie doesn't understand that three isn't two, duh, drool" Priceless!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#22224 Jan 28, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, Rose, of all the things you could be doing to help black youth, why have you made it your mission in life to teach them male-to-male anal sex is a beautiful and life-affirming behavior?
And what happens in a few years when you start meeting kids who are sick with the HIV virus because they took your perverted advice?
What will you tell these young men, Rose -- to make sure they take their meds?
You live a sheltered life! LOL
You are fixin' to learn something they didn't teach you in middle school; so fasten your seat belt; sugar
Regardless of sexual orientation; for 1/3 of all males; anal orgasm is the only orgasm possible; so those particular straight guys who are bottoms are always on the lookout for a gay guy who can stick it to 'em; come on long; stay on strong; and not kiss and tell
Craigslist is loaded with classic examples:
"Wife and kids out of town. Desperate bottom seeking discrete hookup for happy ending; come and go"

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22225 Jan 28, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>

It's THE main reason to keep polygamy illegal.
You simply cannot ban ONLY polygamy for that reason dummy, no matter how hateful you are, can't you understand that you idiot? Thank you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22228 Jan 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage introduces a new standard of sex segregation in previously integrated and perfectly diverse one man and one woman marriage. Sex segregation marriage is prejudice, disunity and inequality where integration is inclusive, unifying and equal.
Most citizens know this; that's why activist courts must rewrite marriage laws wherever they can; same sex marriage is antidemocratic.
This doesn't make a lick of sense.

R U MAD bro?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22230 Jan 28, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That you think children being forced into polygamous marriages is irrelevant is exactly why polygamy remains illegal in all 50 states.
We CAN and HAVE banned only polygamy because of their habit of trying to marry 12 & 13 y/o girls.
I also support changing the law to ban ANYONE from marry in a child under age 18 for ANY reason. Something which you STILL refuse to support.
It's THE main reason to keep polygamy illegal.
Prove that is the reason why polygamy is illegal or STOP LYING.

Polygamy is illegal because of moral disapproval only.

Reynolds has never been overturned and indeed has been cited as an authority by the modern Supreme Court. In it the Court tells us straightforwardly the basis of laws prohibiting polygamy: moral disapproval of the practice.

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2013/04/972...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22231 Jan 28, 2014
Let me repeat for sheeples and the rest of the anti equality peanut gallery-

Reynolds has never been overturned and indeed has been cited as an authority by the modern Supreme Court. In it the Court tells us straightforwardly the basis of laws prohibiting polygamy: moral disapproval of the practice.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22232 Jan 28, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL waiting for proof that moral disapproval is the only reason polygamy is illegal.
No worry, since polygamy will be illegal the rest of my life, I obviously won't have to worry about it.
Why would you worry about other peoples marriages?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22233 Jan 28, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved it for me.
Once again you refused to give a simply yes or no answer.
Which mean you STILL refuse to support a law banning children from marrying.
Produce the post where I supported marrying children or admit you're a liar.

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#22234 Jan 28, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
So you used LIES from a far right wing BS site..Good for you Nazi pig.
MOVE TO IRAN THE USA IS GONNA BE FREE AND EQUAL.......
I am not gay by the way. But there is nothing wrong with gay people..Only in your KKK Nazi filthy demonic eyes Nazi hitler puke. DIE IN PAIN YOU FILTH.
Ok, Mr. "I'm not gay" -- if you're gong to defend everything gays do, you're going to have to start explaining what these things are. Here's a couple of gays from a pride parade..

Interpret them for us:

http://tinyurl.com/llgayy6

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#22235 Jan 28, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
This doesn't make a lick of sense. R U MAD bro?
How bizarre; I see sex segregating marriage as mad. What a weird coincidence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22236 Jan 28, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be able to count, but you can't understand that 3 isn't equal to 2.
Sure I can. But you can't understand that arithmetic skills are irrelevant to our argument which is that I support marriage equality and you do not.

And why don't you support it? Because Frankie can't understand that 3 isn't 2.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22237 Jan 28, 2014
"Ah duh, drool, I'm against marriage equality because Frankie can't count good, duh, drool" -Sheeples.

"And duh, I'm against consenting adults having the right to marry because they are non consenting children, duh, drool" -Sheeples

Priceless!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#22238 Jan 28, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Mr. "I'm not gay" -- if you're gong to defend everything gays do, you're going to have to start explaining what these things are. Here's a couple of gays from a pride parade..
Interpret them for us:
Funny costumes. Cant you see?
If you don't like what you see stop trolling for these pictures.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22239 Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#22240 Jan 28, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny costumes. Cant you see?
If you don't like what you see stop trolling for these pictures.
Sure, good clean fun.

Perfect entertainment for the kids, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#22241 Jan 28, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpret them for us:
Irrelevant to marriage equality. You've never had any luck with this argument, Gary.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22242 Jan 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>How bizarre; I see sex segregating marriage as mad. What a weird coincidence.
Opinions of the mentally ill mean nothing.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#22243 Jan 28, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, good clean fun.
Perfect entertainment for the kids, right?
Yea its funny. And why it is not perfect for kids it is better then the hate and bigotry many kids hear sunday morning in the Nazi temples of doom(churches).

Anyway this is the USA..FREEDOM AND EQUALITY RULE HERE...Don't like it move to Iran you fascist Nazi hitler loving pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Zxq_qxZ 243,604
News California bans state travel to Oklahoma over i... 17 hr Annie Oakly 13
News California now world's 5th largest economy, sur... 18 hr Mr Goodpenny 12
News Disabled Veteran's Life Ruined By Illegal Immig... 19 hr davy 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 hr TheFartingClintone 64,852
News Is a new Southern California job worth a $24,40... 22 hr Solarman 1
News Consumer Choice is the key to California's clea... Fri Solarman 1