Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61393 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#16542 Dec 31, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't come up with one rational argument against gay marriage.
You are just talking trash, only using bigger words to do it.
Prove me wrong, post a rational argument against gay marriage.
Repetition doesn't change the original argument. If you want my attention, don't frivolously ignore what you don't want to defend against. BOO!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#16543 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you compare gays with old couples, physically impaired and ESPECIALLY, those that have a CHOICE not to procreate.
Too funny! LOL
You, putting down people who are deformed.
Don't you hate god for doing such a bad job making you?
LOL!
Too funny!

Los Angeles, CA

#16544 Dec 31, 2013
dont b hatin wrote:
<quoted text> no it doesn't you fool. If it's not broken, don't fix it.
Yes it does.
In Genesis 1:5 it says "And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.".
This is not a figurative day, but one in which there is night and day.
It's not until verse 14 the sun is created.
The Bronze Age goat herders who wrote the bible didn't know that the rotation of the earth caused night and day.

There is one point were Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him ALL the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth is flat.

Time to dump the bible.

Los Angeles, CA

#16545 Dec 31, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Repetition doesn't change the original argument. If you want my attention, don't frivolously ignore what you don't want to defend against. BOO!
You haven't come up with one rational argument against gay marriage.
Prove me wrong, post a rational argument against gay marriage.
Don't just say you have.
It will take no longer to post the argument than to claim you have.
And there are people who are just joining the forum.
I'm sure they would love to see a rational argument against gay marriage.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16546 Dec 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
None of which has anything to do with marriage equality.
Yes, ss couples are clearly not equal to marriage.

Happy New Year!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16547 Dec 31, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, putting down people who are deformed.
LOL!
Too funny!
I look like Bruce Willis. With the smirk.

Smile.

Los Angeles, CA

#16548 Dec 31, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that a majority of males are content to receive anal or oral sex as a substitute for mutually pleasurable sex?
Didn't say anything like that.
anonymous wrote:
Well, I'm sure many males will take what they can get, but as to preference, I'd like to think that an honest answer will take a bit more thinking and honesty. Certainly, the lack of a mutually gratifying experience would compromise the mysticism of marriage.
Mysticism of marriage. LOL.

Los Angeles, CA

#16549 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I look like Bruce Willis. With the smirk.
Smile.
He messed up with the chromosomes.
LA KidNero

United States

#16550 Dec 31, 2013
asdasdad :DD

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#16552 Dec 31, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that a majority of males are content to receive anal or oral sex as a substitute for mutually pleasurable sex?
Are you actually claiming that oral isn't mutually pleasurable? I can assure you that when I'm giving hubby oral, we're both getting exactly what we're looking for.
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#16553 Dec 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually claiming that oral isn't mutually pleasurable? I can assure you that when I'm giving hubby oral, we're both getting exactly what we're looking for.
Maybe you are looking for what you call oral sex. I don't call it sex at all. You mean to tell me that you actually like having some one's pecker in your mouth? Are you a gay or a woman? Either way I can't see it. There is a place for a pecker and it ain't in a mouth.
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#16554 Dec 31, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then quit thinking about it 24/7.
<quoted text>
Most people wipe, so no "poo poo" is involved.
Last time I wiped I got what was on the outside. There is plenty more up there. You are down with a brown pecker?
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#16555 Dec 31, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What about straight couples who don't have the ability or desire to spawn?
Most people who use surrogates are straight.
<quoted text>
Red herring.
It ain't no red herring. We are talking about marriage between a man and woman not man and man or woman or woman. Marriage of a man and woman is to form a family. They have children the natural way. If a man and woman can't have a child the natural way it is ok to let science help out.

Two men can't have kids. They can do things to each other, the so called anal and oral sex. I don't know about two women. Maybe they cold strap a fake pecker on and try that out.

So two gays marrying ain't doing it for a family cause they can't make children.He may as well marry a goat or a hog or a sheep.
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#16556 Dec 31, 2013
AntlersInTheTreeTop wrote:
<quoted text>
Who goosed the moose?
That was a book I once read. Have you read Cream of the Russian Army by Iben Yakenoff

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#16557 Dec 31, 2013
Nine ball wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are looking for what you call oral sex. I don't call it sex at all. You mean to tell me that you actually like having some one's pecker in your mouth? Are you a gay or a woman? Either way I can't see it. There is a place for a pecker and it ain't in a mouth.
Dear Lord, you must be a lousy lay.
Yes, I LOVE performing oral. It actually gives me far more pleasure than anything else. And the Priest I used to blow, before I got married, said I had the most talented mouth he'd ever had. That's right, I used to blow a priest and I gladly took his baby batter. It didn't bother him, why does it bother you?
Pierre

Denmark

#16558 Dec 31, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people wipe, so no "poo poo" is involved.
You think that wiping your ass makes it clean. You must be one nasty ass stinking pig.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#16559 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, ss couples are clearly not equal to marriage.
Happy New Year!
With your continued help we WILL have marriage equality in all 50 states soon.

Thanks for doing your part!
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#16560 Dec 31, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And they're STILL JUST ESTIMATES, even by the CDC's own admission.
I don't doubt they're methodology, only you moronic conclusions about what you THINK those estimates mean.
Btw, STILL waiting for the census of gay men in Massachusetts you claim exists.
Where did you get the name Sheeple? I remember a time when a boy went to the state fair and came back to school and our agriculture class and told us that he had seen a sheep child in a side show. He said that it was in a big bottle of stuff and that it look like a baby with sheep wool grown all over it. The teacher said that some farm boys do with sheep and that sometimes the sheep will have a sheep child. He told us that the sheep child grows up to be a sheeple, and that is half sheep and half people. Are you one? I know that some of those boys were shook up and stayed around the barn at lambing time. ust kidding, but the story is true.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#16561 Dec 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The responsibility for the suicides of young gay men and women rests squarely on your shoulders, Gary. Thanks to your efforts, they'll never get to live an honest life. But you don't care, you'd rather have them dead.
He has quite the Nazi mentality.
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#16562 Dec 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Lord, you must be a lousy lay.
Yes, I LOVE performing oral. It actually gives me far more pleasure than anything else. And the Priest I used to blow, before I got married, said I had the most talented mouth he'd ever had. That's right, I used to blow a priest and I gladly took his baby batter. It didn't bother him, why does it bother you?
It don't bother me at all since I don't do it. The thought of some man squirting what you call baby batter into either the mouth or butt discusses me. Makes me want to puke. But that is your business. Just don't claim that what you do is the natural way or that either of those places is just as natural as a woman's you know what. You can do it with or to anyone that you please as far as I care. Just don't hide in park bath rooms or movie bath rooms and try to do it with anybody that comes in. I hope that you brush your teeth if you have any teeth and use Listerine to wash out your mouth before you eat your next meal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Hal 214,591
News Toxic Dust from a Dying California Lake 39 min Three Psyche 1
News As California's Largest Lake Evaporates, A Coun... 41 min Three Psyche 3
News Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, ren... 56 min Spotted Girl 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Barack calls me B... 59,540
News Evidence scant California's licensed illegal im... 9 hr tomin cali 4
Bullet train or desalination plants? 10 hr Tebow_Obama 1
More from around the web