Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61397 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#13647 Dec 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and one more thing......when a person is TRANSGENDER, whatever their sexual orientation was before hand, it will remain as such after they change......for example if a man transgenders to a woman and was attracted to women, they will more than likely become a Lesbian.......if the man was attracted to men before the change, they will be Heterosexual after the change.
One's sexual orientation remains the same as it was BEFORE the transition took place!!!
Cite ...?

And, oh -- when I google "transvestite" I get thousands of images of men who look just like women. They have breasts and obvious hormonal and surgical enhancements.

So, tell us, Einstein -- if there is no difference between transvestite and cross-dresser why are the googled results so dramatically different?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#13648 Dec 12, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
no end to change it now.
Sorry, BUT it is changing and there's NOT much you can do about it and there is NO compelling State interest in keeping marriage as ONLY a union between a man and a woman......otherwise, the Courts would have ruled in your favor in cases regarding Marriage.....but they haven't!!!

#13649 Dec 12, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't stop, does it?
To anyone who wants to know the difference between a transvesitite and cross-dresser google both terms and compare images then report back what you've found.
I DON'T give a damn about images......the fact remains that a TRANSVESTITE is the same as a Cross-Dresser and that is NOT the same as a M-F TRANSGENDER!!!

#13650 Dec 12, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
Find something else to discuss......I'm NOT going to indulge your pathetic fantasy about male lesbians!!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#13651 Dec 12, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Simply put, transvestite don't just dress as women, they believe they are women inside men's bodies and live their lives as women 24-7. They take hormones and save their money for surgeries. They have regular sex with men.
It's amazing how much factually inaccurate information a person can learn without having your brain explode from all the cognitive dissonance. Transvestism is a paraphilia, it is a fetishization of aspects of the opposite sex, everything from bits of clothing to behavior. Many transvestite are heterosexual. They do not see themselves as their opposite sex 24/7, they just enjoy the trip. Transsexuals are the folk who see themselves as their opposite sex, etc. The more you know, the less the blithering idiot you will be in the future.

#13652 Dec 12, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite ...?
And, oh -- when I google "transvestite" I get thousands of images of men who look just like women. They have breasts and obvious hormonal and surgical enhancements.
So, tell us, Einstein -- if there is no difference between transvestite and cross-dresser why are the googled results so dramatically different?
Try Googling websites INSTEAD of images......you might just educate yourself!!!

No, when you Google TRANSVESTITES what you get is images that APPEAR to be women, some may EVEN be women or at least transgender women, but if you see them dressed, I have NO doubt they appear to have Breast.......but there are bras that can make one appear to have something they don't......and my suggestion is you STOP looking at images and try reading something that will educate you!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13653 Dec 12, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
You're describing "cross-dressers," you idiot.
And the problem isn't that you don't know the difference between a transvestite and cross-dresser, the problem is you're such a lazy shitheeler you did't get off your fat ass and research the term "transvestite" after I told you, you were using it incorrectly.
Honestly, Rose, if you're a foreign exchange student, say so, and I'll cut you some slack. But to keep butchering our language the way you do has got to stop.
Oh, and nobody believes you're a "size six" as you've claimed. Nobody who sits on her fat ass in front of a computer is a size six -- you'd be out fucking if you were that small, fatso.
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13654 Dec 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
No, when you Google TRANSVESTITES what you get is images that APPEAR to be women, some may EVEN be women or at least transgender women, but if you see them dressed, I have NO doubt they appear to have Breast.......but there are bras that can make one appear to have something they don't......and my suggestion is you STOP looking at images and try reading something that will educate you!!!
...!!!!

...!!!

!!!
....!!!
transvestite!...!!!
cross dresser!!!...!!!
bigot!...!!!
...!!!!
I don't care!...!!!...
hater!!!...!!!
....!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13655 Dec 12, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13656 Dec 12, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> The more you know, the less the blithering idiot you will be in the future.
Oh the irony.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13657 Dec 12, 2013
...!!!

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#13658 Dec 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T give a damn about images......the fact remains that a TRANSVESTITE is the same as a Cross-Dresser and that is NOT the same as a M-F TRANSGENDER!!!
I see.

So the tens thousands of images you've googled showing transvestites and cross-dressers are entirely different, mean nothing to you.

Is that what you're saying, Speedy?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#13659 Dec 12, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, fella, you take these kids in, feed and clothe them, give them pocket money, moral support, and even let them wear your bottomless chaps and dog leashes in your pride parade right atop that giant penis with a sign reading "Rent-a-boy Call ...".
Yeah, fella, you adult gay males are all heart.
Stop with generalizations right there Princess. They wouldn't even be in trouble and on the streets if it weren't for your bigoted BS. Yea, what you want to do is brainwash them for Jesus, deny their free will, sell them for sex, abuse them, teach them violence against every living creature, consumerism and how to violate women, De-evolving society. Because of a$$holes like you repressing others, we have the most violent population and the biggest prison system in the world.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13660 Dec 12, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
So the tens thousands of images you've googled showing transvestites and cross-dressers are entirely different, mean nothing to you.
She's saying gay good straight bad.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#13661 Dec 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Have him google Chicks with D*cks like Frankie does all the time.

#13662 Dec 12, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
Exactly......I don't care why men want to wear women's clothing.....it DOESN'T affect me, nor is it illegal!!!

I also know the difference between Drag Queens, Female Impersonators, Transvestites and Transgender......you on the other hand are clueless regarding the differences and have admitted to enjoying some Cross-Dressers in your time!!!

#13663 Dec 12, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Have him google Chicks with D*cks like Frankie does all the time.
TMFI, and if Frankie or anyone else wants to do that......that's their right......hope they enjoy themselves.....ugh:(
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13664 Dec 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly......I don't care why men want to wear women's clothing.....it DOESN'T affect me, nor is it illegal!!!
When I see one, especially with facial hair, it makes me giggle like Anderson Cooper.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13665 Dec 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T give a damn
She screamed, betraying herself.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13666 Dec 12, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Slade surfer Thom... 222,243
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Hillarys devil 60,992
News California court decision keeps teacher tenure ... 7 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
News Joe Guzzardi: UC Shows Blatant Favoritism towar... 12 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
Youth Track & Field Teams in Los Angeles County (Oct '11) Sun Queenkweli 17
gang stalking and electronic harassment Aug 21 RIGHT TO PRIVACY 1
News How racism came to be called a mental illness a... Aug 20 Go Blue Forever 14
More from around the web