Gary, all of your posts are lame.Gad, you're comments are lame when you stop yapping about the Constitution.
And since you like to call names, suppose I start calling you "sex cult boy"? That's what you are.
Sex cults display two main characteristics (1) their celebration of promiscuous and ritual sex,(2) their use of myth, superstition, and junk science to support their beliefs.
The LGBT does all this, then something no other sex cult does -- conducts universal parades where the erect penis is predominantly displayed.
As to your myths, superstitions, and junk science, your agenda and talking points are riddled with them. For example:
1. There's not a scintilla of evidence to support "born this way."
2. According to the College of Pediatricians, there's no such thing as gay or transgender children.
3. Sexual orientation is not immutable.
4. Homosexuals can't be pedophiles
5. Gay males want to get married (ten years after same-sex marriage in Massachusetts less than 5% of gay males are married.)
The list goes on and on, but here I'll stop.
This is what you support and defend here, Lides, and this is why you don't possess the integrity of a frog.
Which, I suppose, will make you an excellent lawyer one day.
As for the things that you assert that I have said, I have not claimed any of those thing, nor are any of the points you claim that I have made relevant to the topic at hand.
Once again, you are promoting baseless lies designed to attempt to misdirect and inflame the discussion rather than make a valid and factually supported point.
Congratulations, Gary, you clearly have no valid, factually supported, and on topic argument. Posts like this just paint you are the mindless and bigoted troll that you are.