Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61391 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

sallygal

Donora, PA

#10222 Nov 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Gay? who give head first?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10225 Nov 20, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm sure they're from the Greek islands.
Exactly! The children from the Greek island of Lesbos are lesbians too. However there is the other kind of male lesbian. The one who is attracted to women, and feels he is a woman trapped in a man's body.

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#10231 Nov 20, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
<quoted text>I notice that you haven't bothered to provide a link to this alleged research and I seriously doubt that you checked this claim out for yourself. Your source has unfortunately misled you. While one-third of all pedophiles are classified as "homosexual", that classification applies only to their fetish, not to their sexual orientation. The vast majority of those "homosexual pedophiles" identify as heterosexual and have a sexual history with adults that backs them up on that claim. I know you have been told this before, you've been given links to the actual research on the subject and yet you are repeating the same damnable lies. I certainly hope your God is in a forgiving mood. You should be ashamed.
And a Catholic priest who abuses hundreds boys for decades is not homosexual either, right?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#10233 Nov 20, 2013
Another victory.
I think it's time the homophobes just accept this ship has sailed.

http://news.yahoo.com/illinois-legalizes-same...

Panorama City, CA

#10235 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
And a Catholic priest who abuses hundreds boys for decades is not homosexual either, right?
Can't get your mind off of sex with boys, can you?

Anyway, after our basic desire to survive, our desire to have sex comes next. Priests are asked to suppress that desire, something almost impossible to do. So, they have sex with kids. They just have more access to boys than to girls.

garylloyd

Location hidden

#10237 Nov 20, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah...now why would I go into schools and tell Boy Scouts to butt hump their hiking buddy?
All that's being advised is that there are gays in society and just like the little red headed ginger or the Jews or blacks in the class should not be spit on for just being different.
I mean...that it's Junior.
I graduated high school in 1981. We had a class then that taught basically the same thing. We didn't get the football team together the next Friday night in Johnny Redland's basement to give each other blowjobs because of it you idiot.
These are just classes in tolerance and knowledge goof.
Now I'm not gay mayself but had you lived near me now and I knew where you lived I'd be on your sidewalk every Sunday night and some Wednesdays wearing THIS!;
http://www.wholesalecostumeclub.com/mens-cost... !pla!!!19852567842!g!!27062163 282?utm_source=GoogleBase& source=productlistings&id= 19852567842&CAWELAID=75881 0148&catargetid=1545990128 &cadevice=c&cagpspn=pl a&gclid=CJnHx8D99LoCFW0V7A od4D0AEQ
Look, it's the duty of the parent to teach the child proper gender identification. Homosexuality isn't that. In fact, right now you're in the schools teaching kids male-to-male sex is normal and safe, which it emphatically isn't.

Incidentally, saying male-to-male sex is normal and safe because the American Psychological Association says homosexuality is normal is what's called a "leap of logic."

The APA makes no comment about male-to-male anal sex, nor does it imply any.

That's the job of the CDC who calls it high risk
Pierre

France

#10238 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
According to queers and their supporters, homosexual men don't molest boys. Any man that molests boys is straight. How do you like that gay logic!

Oh yeah and gay men don't have anal sex either.
Pierre

France

#10239 Nov 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Another victory.
I think it's time the homophobes just accept this ship has sailed.
http://news.yahoo.com/illinois-legalizes-same...
A victory for perverts.

Another sad loss for decent people.

garylloyd

Location hidden

#10240 Nov 20, 2013
Incidentally, one of the things the LGBT does to purposefully misinform is misstate science. For example, gay members of this forum frequently cite the American Psychological Association's opinion of sexual orientation as evidence homosexuality is "normal."

But neither the American Psychological Association, the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, and certainly not the CDC has ever said male-to-male anal sex is normal.

Allow me to repeat that:

neither the American Psychological Association, the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, and certainly not the CDC has ever said male-to-male anal sex is normal.

Everybody got that?
Abe

Absecon, NJ

#10241 Nov 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Priests are asked to suppress that desire, something almost impossible to do. So, they have sex with kids. They just have more access to boys than to girls.
What a crock of sh!t!
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#10242 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
You evidently didn't learn what the Catholic Church did about their problem. The vast majority of their abusers identified as heterosexual, including those who abused boys.

http://www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/child-...

You malinformed bigots make this too easy. Get back to me when you have some actual facts to share.

garylloyd

Location hidden

#10243 Nov 20, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
According to queers and their supporters, homosexual men don't molest boys. Any man that molests boys is straight. How do you like that gay logic!
Oh yeah and gay men don't have anal sex either.
This is why what's happening in this forum is not actually debate. It's impossible to debate people who are members of a cult.

Gays are people who think "pride" is marching down Main Street in a penis suit and penis hat.

These same people take photos of this to school and tell kids such behavior is pride.

But let's let them explain it: Say, gay guys, how do you explain the filth and degeneracy you do in your pride parades to kids?
Abe

Absecon, NJ

#10244 Nov 20, 2013
So NoHo you're saying that if a man can't find a way to have sex with women he's going to have sex with kids? And if the only kids around are boys then heck he's just going to have sex with them? Men molesting boys has nothing to do with homosexuality it's because they just can't control themselves and are so desperate to have sex they'll just do anybody?

garylloyd

Location hidden

#10245 Nov 20, 2013
Speaking of "transgender" students, is everyone aware that gays are now in schools teaching kids it's OK to be transgender -- that being transgender is "normal"?
Abe

Absecon, NJ

#10246 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Incidentally, one of the things the LGBT does to purposefully misinform is misstate science. For example, gay members of this forum frequently cite the American Psychological Association's opinion of sexual orientation as evidence homosexuality is "normal."
But neither the American Psychological Association, the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, and certainly not the CDC has ever said male-to-male anal sex is normal.
Allow me to repeat that:
neither the American Psychological Association, the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, and certainly not the CDC has ever said male-to-male anal sex is normal.
Everybody got that?
I got it! Thank you!
Abe

France

#10247 Nov 20, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
<quoted text>You evidently didn't learn what the Catholic Church did about their problem. The vast majority of their abusers identified as heterosexual, including those who abused boys.
Identified as heterosexual?

Listen dumbass if a man is f*cking boys he's a damn [email protected] I don't give a crap what he identifies as!

If if quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, guess what? IT'S A F*CKING DUCK!
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#10248 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Everybody got that?
WHAT we got is that you are weirdly obsessed with male on male anal sex, which doesn't require the participation of anyone remotely homosexual and not an act engaged in by all homosexuals. For somebody so freaked out by the concept, you spend an awful lot of time thinking about it.

Panorama City, CA

#10249 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Allow me to repeat that:
Everybody got that?
garylloyd can't get his mind off of male to male anal sex.
Allow me to repeat that:
garylloyd can't get his mind off of male to male anal sex.
Everybody got that?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10251 Nov 20, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Did already.
Gay marriage should be legal.
Your momma is no doubt as dumb as you so I'll pass on her offer to "have me over for a drink"..
And you're an idiot.
Its legal nationwide. A gay man can marry a gay woman in any state, all perfectly legal.

And you're a chooch.
Constantine

Sweden

#10253 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Speaking of "transgender" students, is everyone aware that gays are now in schools teaching kids it's OK to be transgender -- that being transgender is "normal"?
Some schools are going as far as to allow boys who claim they want to be girls use the girls bathroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 242,295
News California knocks Trump as it extends climate c... 5 hr non homo pheobie 1
Trump will hire Christie to replace Sessions Mon Informant 1
NJ GED Senator running NJ for a day Mon Bob G 1
Buy M Fue Punch Mon woxteenroser 2
Annette Marion learned how 2 lie and murder Sun Yvette Anne 1
Norcross and local mayor behind Russian hacks/t... Jul 23 Informant 1
More from around the web