Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61385 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#9473 Nov 17, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....never paid money for sex. What's it like?
Nah...never had to.

And you'd think me being as ugly as a three eyed mule I would have to. Must be the charm.

Now you on the other hand...you might be as handsome as Brad Pitt but your anti-social and DICKED up attitude I bet even the lowest form of meth hooker runs like the WIND when you go cruising for a piece of ass even with while grasping a fistful of twenties in BOTH your paws.

BAH HAH HAH!!!!!!!!
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#9474 Nov 17, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What confused look are you talking about? All I see is one small avatar picture, and I'd probably avoid assuming that the picture is of him. It's not really a confused look, by the way.
Still swinging your gamer's dildo like excited bonobo? Er....we don't do that where I come from.
I gotta hit the gym...body's sagging badly.

Well...you keep in touch with your idol Gary Lloyd then. Go have a beer with the nutter. You might become best friends and write the President a memo together urging him to make cockroaches an endangered species or whatever your lost minds lead you to do.

Be back later -
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#9475 Nov 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Over-generalized. Many gay men don't enjoy anal.
<quoted text>
Cross dressers like to wear women's clothing. Period. If they happen to be into anal, that's another facet to their personality. Many str8 men cross dress without ever getting f'ed.
<quoted text>
Not well at all. Seriously. You happy Anonymous?
Well.... getting pegged by one's wife isn't going to make me happy one way or another. It just sounds silly.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#9476 Nov 17, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah...never had to.
And you'd think me being as ugly as a three eyed mule I would have to. Must be the charm.
Now you on the other hand...you might be as handsome as Brad Pitt but your anti-social and DICKED up attitude I bet even the lowest form of meth hooker runs like the WIND when you go cruising for a piece of ass even with while grasping a fistful of twenties in BOTH your paws.
BAH HAH HAH!!!!!!!!
I try not to worry too much about my looks. I'm in my fifties. I'm not silly enough to go off like a wind-up toy looking for young girls, payed for or otherwise.

We've got far different ideas of what social behavior is! That's for sure!
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#9477 Nov 17, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta hit the gym...body's sagging badly.
Well...you keep in touch with your idol Gary Lloyd then. Go have a beer with the nutter. You might become best friends and write the President a memo together urging him to make cockroaches an endangered species or whatever your lost minds lead you to do.
Be back later -
Never heard of him. I guess you'd have me look him up just to be insulted though. Oops! I guess I didn't bother!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#9478 Nov 17, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.... getting pegged by one's wife isn't going to make me happy one way or another. It just sounds silly.
No one's making you do it. I just hope that you wouldn't be judgmental of those who do engage in it.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#9479 Nov 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's making you do it. I just hope that you wouldn't be judgmental of those who do engage in it.
Oh? Everyone is judgmental. What you really mean to say is that you would rather that I'd not be judgmental based on a stereotypical prejudice.

As with most things, that tends to depend on how YOU tend to judge others...and I still find it unacceptable to just dump a tax burden on single people simply because you've calculated that you can appeal to the selfish prejudices of married people to get a piece of the action. You want legitimacy? Get rid of the marriage perks.

........Well?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#9480 Nov 17, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? Everyone is judgmental. What you really mean to say is that you would rather that I'd not be judgmental based on a stereotypical prejudice.
As with most things, that tends to depend on how YOU tend to judge others...and I still find it unacceptable to just dump a tax burden on single people simply because you've calculated that you can appeal to the selfish prejudices of married people to get a piece of the action. You want legitimacy? Get rid of the marriage perks.
........Well?
That's not my call. If the masses wish to do away with marriage perks, so be it. In the meantime, we'll not be treated as second class citizens regarding marriage equality.

Good luck getting rid of marriage perks; it's an uphill battle.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#9481 Nov 17, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
...You're so f-ing stupid I wouldn't be shocked if you pissed your Hanes underwear and Levi 501 jeans soaking wet only to take them off in the bathroom and wring them out over the toilet as a form of urination. Something happened in your past that caused that marble which rattles around in your skull you lovingly call a brain to sputter.
^^^This is just vile insults and other same sex marriage supporters don't condemn it. But we have a record of insults and IP's, so we're good.

Posts like the one quoted above just prove how bad same sex marriage really is.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#9482 Nov 17, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^This is just vile insults and other same sex marriage supporters don't condemn it. But we have a record of insults and IP's, so we're good.
Posts like the one quoted above just prove how bad same sex marriage really is.
Indeed, and most of the posts that get deleted are from the anti-gay bigots.

SSM is no different from str8 marriage. None, unless you're looking below the belt, and that's moot.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#9483 Nov 17, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>This is what anti-gays do:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/ru...
I oppose those bigots and the bigotry of the poster quoted above who confuses political dispute with dislike. If you really care about gays, keep marriage one man and one woman because every gay was born from male/female union.
Yes we all know you anti-gays are violent psychopaths.

Thanks for showing your true colors.

Tawas City, Michigan

#9485 Nov 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Its relevant in 30 plus states.
It's not in Wondering's home state, which was my point.

But don't worry, those remaining 33 will fall soon enough.

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#9486 Nov 17, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee numbnuts....maybe he did it himself???
THAT ever cross your polluted mind????
LOL!!!!
Gaaaaad DAMN you're dumber than a man diving into the Pacific Ocean looking for turkey eggs.
Ha, ha, ha, that was hilarious. Almost as hilarious as a straight guy who claims he trusts gay Scout Masters with his boys.

How far does that trust go, fella?

Sleeping in the tent with them? Showering with them? Helping them put on their bathing suits?

All of the above?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#9487 Nov 17, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
........Well?
Get rid of the marriage perks? That has zero chance of happening. If you want the married club benefits, you must be a member of the club. Perks have NOTHING to do with SSM's legitimacy.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#9488 Nov 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my call. If the masses wish to do away with marriage perks, so be it. In the meantime, we'll not be treated as second class citizens regarding marriage equality.
Good luck getting rid of marriage perks; it's an uphill battle.
In the mean time, don't expect to take the moral high ground on anything. Personally, I'll be glad to treat both you AND heterosexual married folk as second class citizens. You've all got it coming to you and when the numbers change enough, I feel it's important to beat those people like dogs who have done the same with such passion in their day.

This is a sickness that will only pass with conflict. I think it advisable to treat the privileged as many have done in the past. The Russian Communists. Robespierre. They understood that punishment is not something to be put off and/or mediated by aristocrats. What keeps the masses in line is fear. It's always best when dished out by the masses themselves, but kept in check by leaders who may themselves pay a price for ushering in a generation who can afford to forget the crimes of the past.

It's never good to let one's emotions decide the day, but it's in the genes to compensate for those who chose to keep you down. And yes, THAT is a choice too! I'm too old to be a leader, but I am happy to act in an advisory capacity. I'm coming up with a definition of who is wrong and why. Mostly, it comes down to the governments that embrace homosexuality as "normal" behavior. Homosexuality is only a tiny fraction of the crime, but you'll all pay the price together.

Tawas City, Michigan

#9489 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha, that was hilarious. Almost as hilarious as a straight guy who claims he trusts gay Scout Masters with his boys.
Sleeping in the tent with them? Showering with them? Helping them put on their bathing suits?
All of the above?
Well we all know the record of straight scout masters and their sexual abuse of Boy Scouts over the decades.

NEVER leave a straight man alone with a child- EVER!!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#9490 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above?
What makes you think gay = pedophile? Only stupid people think that, and they can't back it up with any verifiable evidence or proof.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#9491 Nov 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we all know you anti-gays are violent psychopaths.
Thanks for showing your true colors.
That would be the violent anti-gay psychopaths who are now working out at the gym after gunning for an adrenalin rush by gushing out like a Tourette's patient, right?

Hop aboard the ship of fools!
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#9492 Nov 17, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think gay = pedophile? Only stupid people think that, and they can't back it up with any verifiable evidence or proof.
Only stupid people think people are stupid....and it's entirely reasonable to assume that a higher percentage of gays are also pedophiles. It's just that you really can't find much proof. It's not like the convicted pedophile is going to come out of the closet or something, but the idea of being "experimental" with sexuality does suggest that one isn't going to be fussy about their experimental tastes.

There's too many biased statistics to begin with. They're all a waste. What matters is genetics and the explicit vs. implicate meanings behind moral standards. Everyone lies. Some people can't stop, and that's where the trouble begins.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#9493 Nov 17, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rid of the marriage perks? That has zero chance of happening. If you want the married club benefits, you must be a member of the club. Perks have NOTHING to do with SSM's legitimacy.
No, actually it has 100% chance of happening....and there will be retribution because it's almost certainly going to be decided through conflict. You are all the proof I need to know who has sold their souls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Justice Dale 237,656
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,386
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) 2 hr ThomasA 38
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) 10 hr Well Well 15
News Parents, care providers criticize Inland Region... (Sep '10) Fri katy88 23
News California lawmakers eye statewide immigration ... Thu kyman 10
News California lawmakers eye statewide immigration ... Wed Battle Tested 97
More from around the web