Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61391 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#9410 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
My point was, you're a classic forum character -- a high school drop out who memorizes LGBT cliches to joins the conversation.
Thank you, for that mindless assumption. Do you know what is said to happen of those who assume?
I am a college graduate, and I don't require talking points. I am perfectly capable of reading the US Constitution, and the decisions of Federal Courts, Appellate Courts, and the US Supreme Court, upon which I base my opinions and support my arguments.
garylloyd wrote:
Everything you write has been repeated here a thousand times by boobs just like you. Why should anyone take you seriously when you don't invest the time to formulate your own arguments?
The reason the arguments have been made a thousand times, is because they are valid.

the reality is that gay marriage will come to pass because the US Constitution requires that states provide equal protection to all persons within their jurisdiction. Marriage is a protection of the law in every state in the union, and there is no compelling state interest which would justify the exclusion of same sex couples from equal protection of the law to marry.

Do you see how you didn't offer an argument or justification, but instead dismissed my argument out of hand? That would tend to indicate that you don't have a valid rebuttal, not that my argument is anything less than sound.
garylloyd wrote:
Why do you want access to our kids?
I couldn't care less about your kids. They are irrelevant to this discussion, which has to do with equal protection of the law for same sex couples to marry. Unless your kids are gay, and being denied equal protection of the law, they are not relevant to the conversation.
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#9411 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want access to our kids?
"Access to our kids"???

Since you have no balls to spell out what I know you're referring towards given your open prejudice against gays no one wants 'access' to anyone's kids IDIOT.

If you're referring to educational programs which may cover the fact gays are just part of society and just like blacks, Asians and hispanics who shouldn't be spit on for being just different I'd say that's highly important if we're to raise well balanced children and not just social flunkies like yourself.
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#9412 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was, you're a classic forum character -- a high school drop out who memorizes LGBT cliches to joins the conversation.
Everything you write has been repeated here a thousand times by boobs just like you. Why should anyone take you seriously when you don't invest the time to formulate your own arguments?
Is 'Mikey' a high school dropout? Did he say it or are you just wishing it were so.

You're a loser putz buddy.

"LGBT cliches"????

WTF????

Coming from an ASS like you who comes up with "gay cults" that's humor.

And your "arguments" are hardly that. They're not arguments but reflections on your ignorant prejudiced OPINIONS Chief.
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#9413 Nov 17, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
My sympathy to your spouse.
Question, why do you keep repeating that? Aren't you sure?
Feeling a little insecure are we??????????

LOL!!!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#9414 Nov 17, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling a little insecure are we??????????
LOL!!!
Not even a little, you on the other hand.......

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#9415 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>

Honestly, doesn't it seem odd to you that every gay you've ever met or heard of is 100% for everything the LGBT wants? Doesn't that make you wonder if you're a member of a cult?
Of course it doesn't. You're too stupid for introspection like that.
G***, I know several gay men who are vehemently AGAINST gay marriage. And then there's Log Cabin republicans, but don't get me started on those morons.
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#9416 Nov 17, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even a little, you on the other hand.......
Oh brother...LOL!!!!

I'm not the one like your post above here that SCREAMS of insecurity.

Are you still 'wondering'??

Wondering why you get smacked around in here worse than a ping pong ball in a Chinese match???

LOL!!!

This post is about gay marriage, not to illustrate your balls wouldn't meet SunMaid Raisin requirements.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#9417 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want access to our kids?
Funny, that used to be KiMare's (Greg Dale Kirschmann) mantra....

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#9418 Nov 17, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumbshit self can assume anything you want...LOL!!!
I'll raise my kids to view the world as it is friend. And the world as it is has gays in it. Gays that are part of the overall community and just like heterosexuals contribute to it.
You're just part of the problem and not part of the solution.
If you're so much against homosexuals existing here in our country what are your views towards those in the Aryan Nations who'd readily buy you a one way ticket to Nigeria and had it been legal hang your sainted momma from an oak tree until her rotted corpse fell to the ground piece by piece. They too hold an ignorant prejudice against other American citizens not like them who they justify shouldn't be around as well.
Just like you fool.
Stop dodging the question. Here it is again:

"Should we assume you're teaching your sons it's OK to dress-up as women and take it up the ass from men?"
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#9419 Nov 17, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
<
no one wants 'access' to anyone's kids IDIOT.
Actually, they do, and they want them in a captive audience. The elementary school classroom.



http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#9420 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop dodging the question. Here it is again:
"Should we assume you're teaching your sons it's OK to dress-up as women and take it up the ass from men?"
Dogging the question? Like you failing to answer the scenario of your momma getting hung by those in the Aryan Nations? That kind of question avoidance???

What you've sunk to is a weak effort at playing games. You're a simpleton friend.

No. You shouldn't assume what your ignorant self has written above.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#9421 Nov 17, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they do, and they want them in a captive audience. The elementary school classroom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SZIwZ2cljq4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Back to citing "documentaries" from hate groups, Wondering? Be careful, you are regressing. The reality is that they seek nothing more than to acknowledge that gay people exist, which is a fact, in order to reduce bullying brought on by ignorance.

It's ironic that in addition to advancing your bigoted views against homosexuals, that you also wish to push ignorance onto children. Well played, Wondering. I guess the only way for you to keep children under control to to ensure they never get smarter than you. It must be challenging to keep anyone that dumb.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#9422 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop dodging the question. Here it is again:
"Should we assume you're teaching your sons it's OK to dress-up as women and take it up the ass from men?"
It's a stupid question G***, because it is full of bogus assertions.

Here, let me spell it out for you Buford:

1. You can't assume anything about someone's parenting skills. The proof is in how their children turn out.
2. The percentage of gay men who put on a dress is actually quite low. Further, many str8 men cross-dress to get their rocks off.
3. You would have us believe that all gay men take it up the ass.

Quit asking such stupid questions, G***, and you won't have to wait for answers.

Greg Kirschmann also loves to ask stupid questions and the REPEATEDLY demand answers.

Asstounding how similar you are to him, G***. Asstounding.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#9423 Nov 17, 2013
then REPEATEDLY***
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#9424 Nov 17, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they do, and they want them in a captive audience. The elementary school classroom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SZIwZ2cljq4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Teaching children in a classroom is now to be described as gaining access to them?? So if we teach kids multiplication it's now that we 'gained access' to them???

LOL!!!

Your biased videos are based on an occurance in which a Massachusetts ruling briefly allowed these teachings in school for kids. Hardly a nationwide movement for one.

You lost on that one.

Your ignorant biased videos merely reflect the fact some in the community are trying to keep kids in understanding minority groups that pose no harm should not be held in contempt no different than blacks in the past

You lost on that one.

The fact some of the parents did not agree with the teachings and were made aware in advance gave them the option of keeping their kids out of it. Evolution is also taught in schools and goes against some parents beliefs that somehow men were made from fertilizer by some 592 billion year old being and that baby Jesus is coming back to wreak havoc one day for those who don't pray before they eat and flush the toilet.

If they want to teach their kids the world is flat, blacks are lazy, hispanics steal, Asians will cheat you at the bank and that gays are an abomination then let these ignorant hillbillies homeschool their kiddies. It's a freedom they possess.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#9425 Nov 17, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
Teaching children in a classroom is now to be described as gaining access to them?? So if we teach kids multiplication it's now that we 'gained access' to them???
To Wondering, multiplication is blasphemy. Wondering would prefer that children be kept utterly ignorant of everything. If they are dumber than Wondering, they are easier to manage.
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#9426 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop dodging the question. Here it is again:
"Should we assume you're teaching your sons it's OK to dress-up as women and take it up the ass from men?"
Hey Gary,

Should we assume you're teaching your kids ebonics, how to eat a watermelon in 14 minutes or less, that it's OK to sit on the porch only to eat fried chicken from Popeye's while smoking a Swisher Sweet and sipping a Colt45 while learning how to forge an unemployment form while you're waiting for friends to play basketball with to spread the word you're having a dogfight next Wednesday night and how teach the sons you know of how to avoid their multiple baby mommas?

You know Gary....if I didn't know better that looks like an ignorant assumption based on a prejudicial view of African Americans much like your ignorant assumption against another stereotyped group called gays reflected in your question

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#9428 Nov 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a stupid question G***, because it is full of bogus assertions.
Here, let me spell it out for you Buford:
1. You can't assume anything about someone's parenting skills. The proof is in how their children turn out.
2. The percentage of gay men who put on a dress is actually quite low. Further, many str8 men cross-dress to get their rocks off.
3. You would have us believe that all gay men take it up the ass.
Quit asking such stupid questions, G***, and you won't have to wait for answers.
Greg Kirschmann also loves to ask stupid questions and the REPEATEDLY demand answers.
Asstounding how similar you are to him, G***. Asstounding.
Good points ...

Now answer the question:

"Should we assume you're teaching your sons it's OK to dress-up as women and take it up the ass from men?"

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#9429 Nov 17, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gary,
Should we assume you're teaching your kids ebonics, how to eat a watermelon in 14 minutes or less, that it's OK to sit on the porch only to eat fried chicken from Popeye's while smoking a Swisher Sweet and sipping a Colt45 while learning how to forge an unemployment form while you're waiting for friends to play basketball with to spread the word you're having a dogfight next Wednesday night and how teach the sons you know of how to avoid their multiple baby mommas?
You know Gary....if I didn't know better that looks like an ignorant assumption based on a prejudicial view of African Americans much like your ignorant assumption against another stereotyped group called gays reflected in your question
Yes, to all of the above. And now that I've answered your question, stop dodging mine. Here it is again:

"Should we assume you're teaching your sons it's OK to dress-up as women and take it up the ass from men?"
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#9430 Nov 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was, you're a classic forum character -- a high school drop out who memorizes LGBT cliches to joins the conversation.
Everything you write has been repeated here a thousand times by boobs just like you. Why should anyone take you seriously when you don't invest the time to formulate your own arguments?
That wasn't your point at all and you're making asinine assumptions. I haven't answered with any 'cliches'. Not my problem if you're so used to hearing the same responses to the hate speech you post. I don't need to 'formulate' any arguments, you're the one spouting off ignorant bigoted bullsh+t, all I need to do is call you out for the stupid a$$hole that you are. So Pi$$ off pappy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 217,117
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr tina anne 60,180
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 4 hr JackArmStrong 1,390
News Vallejo city manager's pay ranks 3rd in Bay Are... Wed Kurshan Village I... 5
Need Urgent Financial assistance or Loan? Conta... (Jun '13) Jun 28 Mr Williams Hood 17
News Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, ren... Jun 28 PFfff 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 Barbi A 201,865
More from around the web