Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61394 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“Common sense prevails.”

Since: Mar 14

3rd rock from the sun.

#61013 Sep 10, 2014
Helms-persecuted Anglo wrote:
Debra--your not going to believe this---but the most common deadly std right now--is Oral HPV---if you look at the back of people's throat--(tell them your looking for strep throat) and you'll see the hpv forming on the back of their throat--etc. from oral sex(blow jobs-oral vaginal etc.)-which shows up on the sex organs 3 months-2 years after infection----BUT, french kissing with this on the back of your throat---is a infection transmission --and once you have this on the back of your throat--AND THEY KNOW PRETTY MUCH or sex organs---hetro sex pretty much ends-unless your super using and spread--but most find gay sex partners and go "gay"---which is pretty much what is happening in the lesbian community in California.
No one "goes gay", you are attracted to what you like and that's it. I think I'm through talking with you.

“Common sense prevails.”

3rd rock from the sun.

#61014 Sep 10, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nailed it
Thanks!
Cali Girl 2014dal ct

Pacific, MO

#61015 Sep 10, 2014
Old DebraE sure got her fat ass handed to her over on the Ferguson thread lmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted

El Cerrito, CA

#61016 Sep 10, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
No one "goes gay", you are attracted to what you like and that's it. I think I'm through talking with you.
As if you were woman enough to handle a french?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted

El Cerrito, CA

#61017 Sep 10, 2014
Another factor in prostate health that leads to prostate massage-pain etc. that leads to homosexuality--is the fact--that males eat too much meat (1 pound or more a day!)---and the un-processed meat get can't pushed through to the digestive tract--and gets "pushed aside" to make room for other organic matter to be processed and at the top of the prostate on the right side--the digestive system pushed aside the undigested matter--usually meat products etc. etc.--animal fat etc etc. and makes a "deposit" and the deposit gets bigger and bigger etc. and the weight of the deposit pushed down etc and cause's a crease in the male prostate and it folds over in a crease--which causes great pain cramping etc. etc. etc. in men's older years- etc.--prostate massage will relieve pain etc and there is a operation or therapy to remove the deposit but it takes 10 years of a vegan diet for your body to remove the deposit and for the matter to process through your system, so its a waste of time'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted

El Cerrito, CA

#61018 Sep 10, 2014
All males should go veggie when they hit 40. Prostate cancer guys commit suicide.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted

El Cerrito, CA

#61019 Sep 10, 2014
The largest Mucoid deposit ever recorded is 60 pounds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted

El Cerrito, CA

#61020 Sep 10, 2014
From a Obijwe man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#61021 Sep 10, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal ct wrote:
Old DebraE sure got her fat ass handed to her over on the Ferguson thread lmao
Duh..,,,, where's your profile pic fake
POS?
Helms-persecuted

El Cerrito, CA

#61022 Sep 11, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh..,,,, where's your profile pic fake
POS?
I got thrown off-too many complaints---remember whose country this is--Island girl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted

El Cerrito, CA

#61023 Sep 11, 2014
Wait--Island girl--I thought you were talking to me--sorry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#61024 Sep 11, 2014
Helms-persecuted wrote:
The largest Mucoid deposit ever recorded is 60 pounds.
Who cares?

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#61025 Sep 11, 2014
Helms-persecuted wrote:
<quoted text>I got thrown off-too many complaints---remember whose country this is--Island girl.
Imagine that, YOU thrown out....
That's really funny,are you dense?
Helms-persecuted

El Cerrito, CA

#61026 Sep 11, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#61027 Sep 11, 2014
Helms-persecuted wrote:
Another factor in prostate health that leads to prostate massage-pain etc. that leads to homosexuality--is the fact--that males eat too much meat (1 pound or more a day!)---and the un-processed meat get can't pushed through to the digestive tract--and gets "pushed aside" to make room for other organic matter to be processed and at the top of the prostate on the right side--the digestive system pushed aside the undigested matter--usually meat products etc. etc.--animal fat etc etc. and makes a "deposit" and the deposit gets bigger and bigger etc. and the weight of the deposit pushed down etc and cause's a crease in the male prostate and it folds over in a crease--which causes great pain cramping etc. etc. etc. in men's older years- etc.--prostate massage will relieve pain etc and there is a operation or therapy to remove the deposit but it takes 10 years of a vegan diet for your body to remove the deposit and for the matter to process through your system, so its a waste of time'
I eat plenty of man meat. I just love men. Raallly ah do,lol.
Helms-persecuted

El Cerrito, CA

#61028 Sep 11, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I eat plenty of man meat. I just love men. Raallly ah do,lol.
That's right on man--just don't segregate and commit un-prosecuted gay sex crimes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#61029 Sep 11, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
The rev and boys are dumbfounded, any chance the Blondes on here can provide an answer???

This isn't complicated, I simply asked how the recently understood details of the big bang theory confirm what the Bible noted thousands of years ago. How did they get in there?

Genesis 1:1-5 (NASB)
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Here we have science confirming what the very first verse of the Bible states: There was a specific moment when the heavens and earth were created.

Interestingly, the article YOU referenced noted that there are likely additional universes in existence, something also predated by the Bible speaking of Heaven and Hell.

2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.

This verse notes that initially the earth was without form. Wow, NAILED that fact!

But get this! It notes two even more profound facts:

~The three most common elements are Helium, Nitrogen and Oxygen. "The Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters."

~"Darkness was over the surface of the deep." The article notes that light was restrained for hundreds of thousands of years!

"For the first 380,000 years or so, the universe was essentially too hot for light to shine. The heat of creation smashed atoms together with enough force to break them up into a dense plasma, an opaque soup of protons, neutrons and electrons that scattered light like fog."

3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
4 God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

If you can't explain this, then simply say so, but I really expected a 'new age spiritual LEADER' to have a better grip on this...

Oh, something to think about down the road. The article notes the possibility that the universe could one day RETRACT! Something the Bible already noted...

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#61030 Sep 11, 2014
helms-persecuted wrote:
Our country did not keep steroid use in check.
Our country is quite content to let the livestock use drugs to gain a competitive edge while young because they have the mechanisms in place to replace idiot proletarians before they become sensible enough and empowered enough to do anything about their health or the political situation.

That's what this debate is all about. But use your own preferred drugs anyway. We know you do. I'm just waiting to see if you suddenly become lucid in the right moments so that you can pull outsiders into that silly, stupid little place where the brain dead go to pretend they're "satisfied".

Let's play a game! You TALK about dystopian scheming. Just what IS your ideal for good wholesome family-man lifestyle anyway there, Mr. Cecil the seasick sea serpent?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
helms

El Cerrito, CA

#61032 Sep 11, 2014
She knew she was going to get whacked in the bottom vid--

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
helms

El Cerrito, CA

#61033 Sep 11, 2014
Steroid users get "everything", Males go over 225 pounds----I'm 220--and no way could I go over 225 without steroids-just does not happen for my frame.---------etc.---they get the sports scholarship etc. its real good for three years or the "extended" program with a clinical laboratory testing facility--but eventually the prostate or liver goes and with that their marriage and homosexuality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Jacques Ottawa 231,014
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Into The Night 62,314
News The Trump victory, the threat to California's g... 8 hr Mikey 18
News OK, so, pota s legal. Now what? Sat ThomasA 18
News California attorney general pick pledges affron... Sat Trump your President 13
News Group says it has sued Dow over pesticide used ... Dec 1 ThomasA 3
News University of California digs in to fight Trump... Dec 1 tomin cali 1
More from around the web