Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61385 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Helms-persecuted Anglo

Berkeley, CA

#60910 Sep 9, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not breaking out the poopy tacos, Jeeves. You are.
All I'm suggesting is a causal relationship between "gay marriage" and politics. I'm not interested in conspiracy theories. Just facts....Your links to Wikipedia articles that don't actually support your wild speculation doesn't qualify.
....and I'd really rather avoid speculating on your off-the -wall post on your amazing array of computer skills. I figure that we need to let the drugs wear off and for you to sober up but I somehow doubt that we'll be any closer to any truths, let alone facts.
Homeboy got "butt hurt" huh? By the way--"butt hurt" is a prison rape term-and its written all over your face.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted Anglo

Berkeley, CA

#60911 Sep 9, 2014
Personally-I'm a english frenchy--anglican protestant type--No way would I ever do all crazy prostate gay stuff--just clearing my name.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#60912 Sep 9, 2014
Helms-persecuted Anglo wrote:
<quoted text> Homeboy got "butt hurt" huh? By the way--"butt hurt" is a prison rape term-and its written all over your face.
Care to tell us about that? I've got something worse than butt hurt, but it's not the gays. They're something slightly akin to my life growing up with a person with mental illness. This is something closer to your typical Bane meme. I was born into a life among obsessive/compulsives. It's in my very nature to deny them. It makes them screaming nutty, but I say the only solution is to deny them until they tear their own guts out or simply find another way. By those rules, I respect Christianity, but I am no fool. I don't deal in magic beads. I simply respect passive resistance within it's an acceptable calculated risk. The Church IS politics as much as any other institution, but when applied properly, it's a complex political strategy for those without power to ally against their masters.

.....Life is a bit like dealing with the social worker. Their only scrap of self-esteem is to meddle in peoples lives, screw things up for everyone and generate bogus statistics in their vain attempts to climb the ladder of success. The only thing that holds together the will of the State is their minion's belief that they serve the greater good. For us, the "Greater Good" was defined in the Declaration of Independence and its plan of execution is being laid out all the time in the Constitution and its amendments.

You are far from that path. You can attack my posts all you want but they all are in complete agreement with my statement. I debate on the solid premise that laws on marriage are unconstitutional attempts to impose penalties on single people in order to enforce a class based system that keeps the working class subjugated. Pro or con, Gay marriage is a debate that only reinforces an ambiguous status-quo as defined by liberals or conservatives.

Your wild speculations on pre-WW2 Germany have a slight amount of merit if looked upon as an indicator of sociological trends, but then you go wildly off on tangents regarding Asians, Jews, gays and HIspanics that obviously only reflect your personal demons in some odd part of California. Face it. You're stumbling around like a wild drunk.

I can even tell you where my next hidden gotcha in this debate is because I doubt ol' pouf reads posts that aren't directed at him to play "gay Hulk" with. I am about to tag him for his own brand of genetic cleansing based on his inherent intolerance of people for hypothetical (or otherwise! ;)) genetic make -up....... And I do take exception to your predisposition to bashing Asians, Hispanics and Jews! You're poisoning the well and being a general purpose jerk. Know what I mean, Kimosabi?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted Anglo

Berkeley, CA

#60913 Sep 9, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bnei Mensehe wannabed me and stole my money
Type in "gay march" in a Yahoo image search and you'll see the path of truth that led you here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60914 Sep 9, 2014
<quoted text>
This is how it started "herr pietro"
http://anabolicsteroidsguide.com/history-of-a...
That would be "signore", not "herr".

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondea...

Germans in the 19th century "invented" the modern gay rights movement, a Maryland historian argues.

Robert Beachy, from Goucher College in Baltimore, writes in The Journal of Modern History that modern conceptions of homosexuality can be traced to an anti-sodomy law, according a news release. The law gave rise to "the world's most expansive science of homosexuality," Beachy writes, which in turn produced a new "understanding of erotic same-sex attraction as a fundamental element of the individual's biological or psychological makeup."

This new perspective was advanced by German doctors publishing case studies of homosexuals in the 1850s and popularized by books and encyclopedias.

Beachy's article, The German Invention of Homosexuality, summarized his forthcoming book, Gay Berlin: Birthplace of a Modern Identity, which is due out next year.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gay News

San Jose, CA

#60915 Sep 9, 2014
ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast (AP) A Gambian lawmaker says the National Assembly has passed a bill imposing life imprisonment for some homosexual acts.

Minority leader Samba Jallow said Monday the bill brings life sentences for "aggravated homosexuality."

A draft bill seen by The Associated Press contains language identical to a controversial anti-gay bill signed into law in Uganda earlier this year. It defines "aggravated homosexuality" to apply to "serial offenders" and people living with HIV/AIDS.

National Assembly Speaker Abdoulie Bojang confirmed the bill amending the criminal code was passed last month but would not say whether there had been changes to the draft.

Amnesty International says the bill, if signed by President Yahya Jammeh, would add to "the climate of fear" facing Gambia's sexual minorities, who can already be jailed for up to 14 years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/08/gamb...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BEYONDtheCMB

Los Angeles, CA

#60916 Sep 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You disappeared in the middle of translating my tracks for me. I thought you had been banned for all your off topic posts.
He's been over on the Evolution vs Creation thread gettn' the 5hit kicked out of him by the science guys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted Anglo

Palo Alto, CA

#60917 Sep 9, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "signore", not "herr".
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondea...
Germans in the 19th century "invented" the modern gay rights movement, a Maryland historian argues.
Robert Beachy, from Goucher College in Baltimore, writes in The Journal of Modern History that modern conceptions of homosexuality can be traced to an anti-sodomy law, according a news release. The law gave rise to "the world's most expansive science of homosexuality," Beachy writes, which in turn produced a new "understanding of erotic same-sex attraction as a fundamental element of the individual's biological or psychological makeup."
This new perspective was advanced by German doctors publishing case studies of homosexuals in the 1850s and popularized by books and encyclopedias.
Beachy's article, The German Invention of Homosexuality, summarized his forthcoming book, Gay Berlin: Birthplace of a Modern Identity, which is due out next year.
There were people "hiding the do-henry" in greece or rome---if there were people having sex---their were gay people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Common sense prevails.”

Since: Mar 14

3rd rock from the sun.

#60920 Sep 9, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
After it was the Germans who invented homosexuality, and initiated the whole sexual identity movement, in the mid 19th century. Prussia to be exact, I believe.
I know this is a difficult concept for you, but that's what science does. The first man or woman to identify a previously unknown species of plant (or insect/marine life/weather pattern, etc.) gets to name it. With me so far?

So, if something exists (already exists, I try to clarify things as much as possible for you) and it doesn't have a name, then it gets a name and is studied, quantified so to speak. It's much easier to research a thing or concept instead of saying whatchamajiggy or doohickey. Still with me?

You may be left handed and I am right handed, you may prefer women to men (sexual attraction), I prefer men to women. It's something that is an inborn trait, you don't choose it, you are just that way like many other genetic influences.

Say, for example you injure your left hand and have to learn to use your right hand. You can do it, but it will never be natural. You may become proficient with your "off" hand, but your brain will not change the way you are wired. It will learn to adapt.

BTW, that's why reparation therapy and trying to pray away the gay never works, because it isn't natural. I've know a lot of gay men who've been with women and lesbian women who've tried to have a sexual relationship with a man. As one gay man said, "It's like washing your hands, you do it and get it over with." If your sex life wasn't satisfactory you would look for something that really floats your boat. I know I would......and so would you.
Helms-persecuted Anglo

Berkeley, CA

#60921 Sep 9, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is a difficult concept for you, but that's what science does. The first man or woman to identify a previously unknown species of plant (or insect/marine life/weather pattern, etc.) gets to name it. With me so far?
So, if something exists (already exists, I try to clarify things as much as possible for you) and it doesn't have a name, then it gets a name and is studied, quantified so to speak. It's much easier to research a thing or concept instead of saying whatchamajiggy or doohickey. Still with me?
You may be left handed and I am right handed, you may prefer women to men (sexual attraction), I prefer men to women. It's something that is an inborn trait, you don't choose it, you are just that way like many other genetic influences.
Say, for example you injure your left hand and have to learn to use your right hand. You can do it, but it will never be natural. You may become proficient with your "off" hand, but your brain will not change the way you are wired. It will learn to adapt.
BTW, that's why reparation therapy and trying to pray away the gay never works, because it isn't natural. I've know a lot of gay men who've been with women and lesbian women who've tried to have a sexual relationship with a man. As one gay man said, "It's like washing your hands, you do it and get it over with." If your sex life wasn't satisfactory you would look for something that really floats your boat. I know I would......and so would you.
Narcotic's CHANGE one's sexuality--So can STD infection or transmission- Some of the females are scared to death to have sex with a man-because of std infection--and after std infection sex with the opposite sex can entail a felony charge if not a life sentence or "put to sleep" by a errant cop--like Jack the Ripper.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted Anglo

United States

#60922 Sep 9, 2014
Debra--your not going to believe this---but the most common deadly std right now--is Oral HPV---if you look at the back of people's throat--(tell them your looking for strep throat) and you'll see the hpv forming on the back of their throat--etc. from oral sex(blow jobs-oral vaginal etc.)-which shows up on the sex organs 3 months-2 years after infection----BUT, french kissing with this on the back of your throat---is a infection transmission --and once you have this on the back of your throat--AND THEY KNOW PRETTY MUCH or sex organs---hetro sex pretty much ends-unless your super using and spread--but most find gay sex partners and go "gay"---which is pretty much what is happening in the lesbian community in California.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted Anglo

United States

#60923 Sep 9, 2014
Because the HPV rates are in the female's in california and florida pretty much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 2014dal ct

Murrieta, CA

#60924 Sep 9, 2014
Debra--your not going to believe this---but the most common deadly std right now--is Oral HPV---if you look at the back of people's throat--(tell them your looking for strep throat) and you'll see the hpv forming on the back of their throat--etc. from oral sex(blow jobs-oral vaginal etc.)-which shows up on the sex organs 3 months-2 years after infection----BUT, french kissing with this on the back of your throat---is a infection transmission --and once you have this on the back of your throat--AND THEY KNOW PRETTY MUCH or sex organs---hetro sex pretty much ends-unless your super using and spread--but most find gay sex partners and go "gay"---which is pretty much what is happening in the lesbian community in California.
Are u obsessed with germs, cause
you are missing out! So you don't
have sex just in case? What if a
gorgeous WHITE German girl has
Herpes and doesn't tell you? Same
thing. There are also women who
are Bisexual dummy. Just like you
think your blood is pure white, I
call BS...

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#60925 Sep 9, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen you and Rose on here a long, long time. You're both spot on. I got a new computer and lost my old account. Rizzo and Anal are just common trolls, the only difference I can see is one is registered and the other is not.
Rizzo's an old school, old salt that couldn't change his ways if he tried, I'm talking calcified.
Anal is so scattered, it just doesn't seem worth the trouble of figuring him out.
We can learn from them, there are people that ignorant out there and we can also learn how we don't want to act. Now let them rave and rant some more ;0)
Nailed it
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#60926 Sep 9, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nailed it
Hey! The judgeits do come to life in your presence!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#60927 Sep 9, 2014
Oops! Here's another one you have to play catch-up with! Can't astroturf with chronological consistency big boy!! Heh! Heh! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#60928 Sep 9, 2014
Oops! That is "without" chronological consistency! Oh, dear! Did I do it again?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#60929 Sep 9, 2014
I'm SIIIIIINGING in the RAIIIN!!.....Just SIIIINGING in the RAAAIIIIIN!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#60932 Sep 9, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cassandra

Pacific, MO

#60934 Sep 9, 2014
Oh ain't that cute Deb making friends with Poof. Now Poof will go into a jerk off frenzy DebraE will gain 25 lbs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 hr loose cannon 242,771
Chertoff Group Behind mandalay massacre 17 hr Info 1
News More 19 hr John McQuan 2
News California suspends 3 medical providers for fraud 19 hr marg 1
News Inmate walks off from Southern California firef... 20 hr marg 1
News Painters beautify ordinary city planters just i... 22 hr marg 1
George Norcross and Chertoff Hacks America Wed Wakeup 2
More from around the web