Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61362 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#59911 Aug 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a possibility that science will discover a cure for the sexual birth defect of homosexuality. The epigenetic mistake looks like it might be the start.
However, demanding that ss couples be equated to marriage when they are obviously inferior to the complexity of diverse gender unions, the complementary sexual union and the blended fruitfulness of marriage doesn't help their reputation does it? That is where gays are stuck on stupid and glued to dumb!
Smile.
<quoted text>
Unvalidated opinion.
If you fell from your ego onto your IQ, you'd die.
Smirk.
Poor wittle boi :(

Snark

Helms-enator

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#59912 Aug 24, 2014
I might have to start a adult entertainment act called "dick slapper".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#59913 Aug 24, 2014
Helms-enator wrote:
Who's spreading??? Sure the fk aint me.
No one would touch you, once you
talked...:(

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#59914 Aug 24, 2014
Helms-enator wrote:
<quoted text>I don't eat meat or drink, I'll give you some hetro though?
Give me some hetero? Blechhhhh
No thanks!

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#59915 Aug 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one would touch you, once you
talked...:(
Least I got something to say--and don't put gross as- blown out hue and saturation-color balance photo's on your thinking you were cool--, your will never put "two and two" together--I can tell by the what you have to say--Even if your completely job trained with a masters degree--you would still be a incompetent person-
If you can put "two and two" together--you can do this-comes with being sober for a long time---10+
Being pure is FOR A LONG TIME-is everything. Can't say someone did not tell you.

https://flic.kr/p/oJdUSY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bills Still Right

Dublin, CA

#59916 Aug 24, 2014
Helms-enator wrote:
<quoted text>
Least I got something to say--and don't put gross as- blown out hue and saturation-color balance photo's on your thinking you were cool--, your will never put "two and two" together--I can tell by the what you have to say--Even if your completely job trained with a masters degree--you would still be a incompetent person-
If you can put "two and two" together--you can do this-comes with being sober for a long time---10+
Being pure is FOR A LONG TIME-is everything. Can't say someone did not tell you.
https://flic.kr/p/oJdUSY
And you would still be a schizophrenic,lying bat shyte crazy psycho ! FOAD loser !
navalator

Pattaya, Thailand

#59917 Aug 24, 2014
Eileen Jael wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you don't have a legal right. God said, NO, whether the sodomites like it or not. There is a Judgment Day where we all will have to give an account. NO, MEANS NO, and God doesn't care if we are offended and disagree. Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, died for you, me and the whole wide world to save us from ourselves and the tricks of the devil or Satan (Lucifer). Our sin was nailed to the cross; Jesus Christ took that condemnation on himself to SAVE US. How precious is that love! After Good Friday we can say, as we do every year, HE IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN, INDEED! God bless you, gay person. May your eyes be opened to the TRUTH! http://nosamesexmarriage.com/marriage/bible_v...
You are severely mentally ill.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#59918 Aug 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a possibility that science will discover a cure for the sexual birth defect of homosexuality. The epigenetic mistake looks like it might be the start.
However, demanding that ss couples be equated to marriage when they are obviously inferior to the complexity of diverse gender unions, the complementary sexual union and the blended fruitfulness of marriage doesn't help their reputation does it? That is where gays are stuck on stupid and glued to dumb!
Smile.
Given the fact that the world already has more of a populace than it can sustain and given the fact that hetero's keep adding to the over population problem by continuing to reproduce, one answer to the issue is to look at that non reproducing issue of gays who pro create way less than these "brilliant" hetero's does.

When you've dug yourself into a ditch that's so deep that you can't get out of it..........HETERO'S,STOP DIGGING.
navalator

Pattaya, Thailand

#59919 Aug 24, 2014
Kelly Ray n Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent an incredibly diverse community. However, these men are disproportionately impacted by syphilis, HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The resources on this page provide an overview of the impact of STDs on MSM as well as prevention and treatment information http://www.cdc.gov/std/life-stages-population...
You are so severely ignorant.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#59920 Aug 25, 2014
Bills Still Right wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would still be a schizophrenic,lying bat shyte crazy psycho ! FOAD loser !
I could have turned into one you guys if did not stop using---might have happened---But there are so many lesbians here--I thought about starting "Monterey Bay Surrogate Father" so the lesbians can come in to my office and get impregnated and pay me money!!---I know front page SEO and Web Mobile--I can do it--What do you think?
Major lesbian booty and cash-tons of it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#59922 Aug 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the fact that the world already has more of a populace than it can sustain and given the fact that hetero's keep adding to the over population problem by continuing to reproduce, one answer to the issue is to look at that non reproducing issue of gays who pro create way less than these "brilliant" hetero's does.
When you've dug yourself into a ditch that's so deep that you can't get out of it..........HETERO'S,STOP DIGGING.
And now we have the gay population control argument given as an alternative to a direct response to what I wrote because you had no reasoned rebuttal.

You might want to check out a couple things...

1. Is that argument scientifically accepted as an evolutionary cause for homosexuality?

2. Does/has the world ever had more people than it can sustain?

Tony, the hole is all yours.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Fremont, CA

#59923 Aug 25, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling about? "Christian coercion"? "Thumping away at the Bible instead"? Looks like the good Reverend Al's influence is spreading.
As to the rest of your post, I'll respond later.
Alan has nothing to do with anything I post. He pays lip service to the idea that the single minority always gets stuck with the bill. He keeps his real agenda a secret. You do much the same, but I'm not so petty as to imply that your agenda and his are the same. Well, yes. You both want gubbermint money, but doesn't everyone?

I can call it coercion because you make your case from the position of having that money. There's no paranoid conspiracy about it. It's simply the acknowledgement of your obvious arrogance. Your mutual silence implies prejudice and the odd notion that a minority group approaching 50 percent of the population does not deserve acknowledgement. For that, I post and you will inevitably prove, not me, the truth of your coercion and religious arrogance.

...and that DOES matter. Single people need to learn ruthlessness and when to apply it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Darkness

Los Angeles, CA

#59924 Aug 25, 2014
Bills Still Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if isn't old Bill sniffs butt!
YukYukYuk -
AAhh, Good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59931 Aug 25, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a homophobe you are!
What a conjugalphobe you are!
Allowing gay marriage doesn't make marriage pointless.
It's already allowed, both opposite sex gay marriage, which is legally recognized, and non legally recognized, religious or secular same sex gay marriage, however same sex emotional sexual relationships aren't recognized as "marriage" in many states.

Changing the legal definition and understanding of marriage as a union of one man and one woman as husband and wife, to one of "spouses for life regardless of gender composition", reduces marriage to nothing more than a adult happiness vehicle with government benefits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59933 Aug 25, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
First when you copy/paste a fundie article, give credit. Thou shalt not steal.
http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articles/Dailey...
Rosie only uses LKGB approved Glibtee sites.
There is no rational argument against gay marriage, so you just try to demonize gay people.
Why not offer a rational argument FOR it Rosie. Go ahead....you're on....
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Rosie Rhetoric: "Just scream 'homophobe' to silence opponents when you can offer a valid, rational counter argument".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#59934 Aug 25, 2014
The Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if isn't old Bill sniffs butt!
YukYukYuk -
AAhh, Good times!
Yes. Always fun to see $3 Bill posting dopey stuff. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#59935 Aug 25, 2014
Sergeant at Arms wrote:
>>>>>ANNOUNCEME NT ANNOUNCEMENT <<<< <
Dandy Deacon and Brother Bubba are in the house !!!!!!!!
Belly up to the bar smoke'm if you got'm THE BAR IS OPEN today's special all you can drink 100+ proof whisky any brand available only $5 and FREE popcorn enjoy the pole dancers.
Sunday sermon will begin in approximately 12:00 PM cst services will be posted on the Gay Marriage thread.
Remember today is ''Topless Day'' let them puppy's out . WHOOP WHOOP WOO HOO

http://www.lemontunes.com/album/id:576445784/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Darkness

Los Angeles, CA

#59936 Aug 25, 2014
Pioustro Armando's post above/\
"emotional sexual relationships " [Aim sighting laser for main lens aperture]
8:03 AM pst

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#59937 Aug 25, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie only uses LKGB approved Glibtee sites.
<quoted text>
Why not offer a rational argument FOR it Rosie. Go ahead....you're on....
<quoted text>
Rosie Rhetoric: "Just scream 'homophobe' to silence opponents when you can offer a valid, rational counter argument".
Any data you submit that doesn't fit Rose_BlowHole's agenda she will declare is from a "known fundie hate site" and dismissed with extreme prejudice. This is a very convenient way of debating for her. Saves her from any pesky research or open mindedness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#59938 Aug 25, 2014
8:15 AM PDT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More California cities may join fight against s... 2 hr Raydot 15
News California Dems Dreamin'? Long-shot bid to spli... 2 hr Cath League of Du... 2
News You'd Be Surprised How Many Support Boosting Il... 3 hr ONLYONETERM 3
News California: The Crazy State 3 hr Raydot 262
News Trump and Californiaa s long-distance spitting ... 3 hr ONLYONETERM 40
News Is Californiaa s a resistancea doomed? Secessio... 4 hr Graybear 20
News Trump Bashes California On Border Mission, Brow... Wed Susan 2