Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61391 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

common sense

Melbourne, Australia

#5778 Sep 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting to enter thru the COLORED door still let blacks into building what was the big deal huh..
SOUNDS DUMB WHEN YOU THINK OF IT THAT WAY HUH HITLER.????????
EQUALITY HAS TO BE EQUAL MORON.
Gays are not a different culture,gender,race or ethnicity ,they're just a bunch of people who's only real difference is that they partake in deviant sexual acts with people of the same sex and who want to play house and pretend to be like normal people by changing the world so they can be involved in their little facade.
If you're trying to tell me you compare that to the struggles that black people endured and some still do endure then you're the idiot.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#5779 Sep 24, 2013
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are not a different culture,gender,race or ethnicity ,they're just a bunch of people who's only real difference is that they partake in deviant sexual acts with people of the same sex and who want to play house and pretend to be like normal people by changing the world so they can be involved in their little facade.
If you're trying to tell me you compare that to the struggles that black people endured and some still do endure then you're the idiot.
NOT DEVIANT....Stop the Nazi hate BS liar.

I hear you would fit in real good in Iran. Since you hate freedom and equality.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5780 Sep 24, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>

EQUALITY HAS TO BE EQUAL MORON.
Even a child knows a duplicate gendered couple will never be equal to mom and dad...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#5781 Sep 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT DEVIANT....Stop the Nazi hate BS liar.
I hear you would fit in real good in Iran. Since you hate freedom and equality.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Look up anal sex on webmed.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#5782 Sep 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Nothing wrong with it at all.. This is 2013 try to keep up with facts LIAR.
TrueBlood

Chesapeake, OH

#5783 Sep 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with it at all.. This is 2013 try to keep up with facts LIAR.
You queers are the biggest liars there is. Just Saying.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5784 Sep 24, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
You queers are the biggest liars there is. Just Saying.
Changing your name isn't changing the fear and foulness that clouds your mind.

Does it really make you feel better about yourself? Why?

Heal.

Location hidden

#5785 Sep 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Beyond your strange obsessions with it, what does anal sex have to do with marriage law?

There are NO laws being proposed to ban it, or to ban the legal marriages of folks who engage i it, and I can't imaging that any American with sense would want the government to take control of their bedrooms in such a manner.

Jailing half the population would be a bit costly, don't you think?

So, why the fascination with what you fantasize other people are doing in bed? It serves no purpose other than to titillate YOU. You must know how creepy that is, to be constantly talking about anal sex to perfect strangers, most of whom have no interest in it.

Location hidden

#5786 Sep 24, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Plain and simple, when do I get some of my own tax money back? When I breed slaves to the state or when I shove my pen!s up the sphincter of a fellow male? Lunacy on top of lunacy!
My message isn't about how to appease @hole married men. It's war! Oh, yes! Very much so!
If you are married, you do. If you have children, you get even more. That's simply the way it is.

Gay couples have not had the choice you had, and without that marriage license, received LESS back than straight folks who are similarly situated.

You want to take it away from everyone, equally, give it a try, but it's not going to happen. And your married friends and members will be the first to fight it.

But try to deny the SAME benefits to gay couples that straight couples demand and receive, and expect a fight.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#5787 Sep 24, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are married, you do. If you have children, you get even more. That's simply the way it is.
Gay couples have not had the choice you had, and without that marriage license, received LESS back than straight folks who are similarly situated.
You want to take it away from everyone, equally, give it a try, but it's not going to happen. And your married friends and members will be the first to fight it.
But try to deny the SAME benefits to gay couples that straight couples demand and receive, and expect a fight.
OK. Gay marriage isn't legal in the majority of the U.S. and the government has no obligation to support it.

That's just the way it is!

Arrogant twit!
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#5788 Sep 24, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - It IS going to happen!

Location hidden

#5789 Sep 24, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Beyond your strange obsessions with it, what does anal sex have to do with marriage law?
There are NO laws being proposed to ban it, or to ban the legal marriages of folks who engage i it, and I can't imaging that any American with sense would want the government to take control of their bedrooms in such a manner.
So, why the fascination with what you fantasize other people are doing in bed? It serves no purpose other than to titillate YOU. You must know how creepy that is, to be constantly talking about anal sex to perfect strangers, most of whom have no interest in it.
Right off the bat you attempt to censor the discussion to the law. A manipulated abuse of the Constitution at that.

Why? Because on a open playing field, you cannot mount a valid, legitimate argument.

You further prove that deficit by adding a gay troll hateful ad homoan attack.

Your quest is falacious.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#5790 Sep 24, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
All legal bloviating aside, do you REALLY think that one half of the population engages in anal sex?

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

[email protected]

#5791 Sep 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I should change a point of reality because you are tired of it?
Or because you are trying to shame me into excusing anal sex because I what?
You are desperate, aren't you.
I see. So this is really only about your preoccupation with the thought of anal sex. Who has asked you to excuse anal sex, Greg? Who - other than you - put you in a position to "excuse" anything? I thought this topic was same-sex marriage. Eventually you're going come to the realization that what you insist everyone acknowledge as "reality" and the way things really are don't mesh at all. You seem to have your own reality, Greg, and it consumes inordinate amounts of your time and energy. It's pitiful, really.
comrade zsolt sass

Germany

#5792 Sep 24, 2013
Lets face and see the facts that HOMO EREKTUS hussain obama is himself a crossdresser which obuses his own bodyguards from the us secret service like crossdressing agent rafael prieta who did get assasinated on orders of homo erektus hussain obama because of rafaels relationship to a nother transvestite. Ofcourse it looked like a HOMOCIDE of a HOMOSEXUAL.The us secret service is anyhow known under insiders as THE US SECRET CROSSDRESSER=TRANSVESTITE=BARB IEGIRL=SISSYGIRL AGENCY with a bunch of incapeble barbiesissygirl agents which love to wear womens panties and bras ,what a shame ===THATS AMERICA = THEY FOLLOW THEIR CHIEF IN COMMAND=HOMO EREKTUS=crossdresser hussain obama=US ECONOMY DESTROYED=NO VALUES=NO MORALS=NO BELIEVE=ONLY MORAL AND ECONOMY DESTRUCTION===,THAT THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIVE ,and the EVIL<DEKADENT=PERVERTED so called USA will FALL ,with a huge ECONOMY COLLAPSE thanks to homo erektus obama and his evil perverted sick helpers .Americans save your money and IVEST IN RUSSIA=HIGH INTREST RATES=VERY LOW TAXES=REAL LEADERSHIP=GOVERMENT SCURITY which provides for you and your INVESTMENT.MONEY= a REAL SAVEHEAVEN=GO INVEST IN RUSSIA BEVORE THE US ECONOMY COLLAPSES TOTALY. comrade.freedomfighter,zsolt sass
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#5793 Sep 24, 2013
comrade zsolt sass wrote:
Lets face and see the facts that HOMO EREKTUS hussain obama is himself a crossdresser which obuses his own bodyguards from the us secret service like crossdressing agent rafael prieta who did get assasinated on orders of homo erektus hussain obama because of rafaels relationship to a nother transvestite. Ofcourse it looked like a HOMOCIDE of a HOMOSEXUAL.The us secret service is anyhow known under insiders as THE US SECRET CROSSDRESSER=TRANSVESTITE=BARB IEGIRL=SISSYGIRL AGENCY with a bunch of incapeble barbiesissygirl agents which love to wear womens panties and bras ,what a shame ===THATS AMERICA = THEY FOLLOW THEIR CHIEF IN COMMAND=HOMO EREKTUS=crossdresser hussain obama=US ECONOMY DESTROYED=NO VALUES=NO MORALS=NO BELIEVE=ONLY MORAL AND ECONOMY DESTRUCTION===,THAT THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIVE ,and the EVIL<DEKADENT=PERVERTED so called USA will FALL ,with a huge ECONOMY COLLAPSE thanks to homo erektus obama and his evil perverted sick helpers .Americans save your money and IVEST IN RUSSIA=HIGH INTREST RATES=VERY LOW TAXES=REAL LEADERSHIP=GOVERMENT SCURITY which provides for you and your INVESTMENT.MONEY= a REAL SAVEHEAVEN=GO INVEST IN RUSSIA BEVORE THE US ECONOMY COLLAPSES TOTALY. comrade.freedomfighter,zsolt sass
Please leave this forum. You don't give any credibility to anyone and I particularly find your derisive use of the species Homo Erectus offensive!

Location hidden

#5794 Sep 24, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>I see. So this is really only about your preoccupation with the thought of anal sex. Who has asked you to excuse anal sex, Greg? Who - other than you - put you in a position to "excuse" anything? I thought this topic was same-sex marriage. Eventually you're going come to the realization that what you insist everyone acknowledge as "reality" and the way things really are don't mesh at all. You seem to have your own reality, Greg, and it consumes inordinate amounts of your time and energy. It's pitiful, really.
You 'see' no such thing. You know my point is well taken. You are desperate to shift away from irrefutable evidence of a sexual defect.

The pity is a denial so deep you are willing to throw anyone and anything under the bus, including your soul, to maintain that denial.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#5795 Sep 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Right off the bat you attempt to censor the discussion to the law. A manipulated abuse of the Constitution at that.
Why? Because on a open playing field, you cannot mount a valid, legitimate argument.
You further prove that deficit by adding a gay troll hateful ad homoan attack.
Your quest is falacious.
Only this isn't an open playing field and you're using your "manhood" as your favorite weapon.

I'm only going to tell you once that you're just going to be found tapping your foot in an airport bathroom stall someday. You don't know the game. Nobody can tell you the rules. One day you're going to be sleepless, stagnated and willing to "experiment". Well, that's how it goes. It IS who you are.

Quest was recently re-programmed by "The Man". He's off stammering his ego-insulating foppery now because someone whispered in his ear. He had a dream that took his little remaining esteem from him and now he's out to get it back.

Meat puppets, one and all.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#5796 Sep 24, 2013
Quest wrote:
Sadly, a great many christian have not listened to their own arguments against racism, and still do not today. And of course there are arguments for accepting people who are different that yourself. Jesus Himself set the two greatest commandments -and did not exclude gay folks. Try again. Where did Jesus promote two separate types of morality, one for gay folks and one for heterosexuals? I just can't find it anywhere in His words.
Jesus never promoted same sex marriage; is that because he was a homophobic bigot?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5797 Sep 24, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus never promoted same sex marriage; is that because he was a homophobic bigot?
Probably because HE wasn't a pervert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min ImPeach 242,135
Have you tried these unique restaurants yet? 7 hr howefortunate 1
News Freedom of homosexual expression (May '10) 17 hr truth 5
News California knocks Trump as it extends climate c... Wed non homo pheobie 3
Why do black people hate cats? (Mar '09) Wed Saichai 62
Trump will hire Christie to replace Sessions Jul 24 Informant 1
NJ GED Senator running NJ for a day Jul 24 Bob G 1
More from around the web