Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61391 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#46206 May 12, 2014
Apathy and wrote:
Selective memory.
I guess that would be like me creating a board about Odessa and no ss sex indigents showing up as to inform themselves about our/Obama's financing of neo nazi fascists in Ukraine. Poofters protest Putin before and during the Olympics while the real terror is provoked in Ukraine.
This nation really is the devil after all.
I said earlier that I have no idea what you are talking about but now I realize neither do you.
Bruno

Temecula, CA

#46207 May 12, 2014
HOT HOT HOT - - - turn on you A/C's

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#46208 May 12, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was nice. And in Texas. Heartwarming after dealing with the rainbow peanut gallery here. Red state BAD!!

I was kind of shocked to see all the Texan's standing up for the gay couple with their children. Just goes to show that what the rainbow peanut gallery has been telling us about how everyone in American is out to get them and they need government to protect them with special laws and in the same breath they brag about how gay marriage is becoming a reality.

Sheepie used to brag about gay marriage in every state yet he said anti-discrimiantion laws were absolutely necessary because where he lives no one would bake him a wedding cake. Then what would he do? Well, I guess he'd have to kill himself if some baker says, "no!" to wedding cakes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#46209 May 12, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Reminds me of Poof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L8TQZBHszI4XX
I can see how you would say that. I forgot how much I loved those. I'll have to remember how to run a cable to my TV and watch them on the big screen. Thanks for sharing that. It is as fun to watch as are some of the replies in here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#46210 May 12, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
By the way, your arguments are emotional and fallacious..
pot/kettle

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#46211 May 12, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
Oh, I understand your points.......just that they are wrong and it DOESN'T matter if you consider the victories in court as shallow, the Judges DON'T appear to agree with you either!!!

#46212 May 12, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
Except these aren't marriages in states that allow same-sex "marriage". They are domestic partnerships, and the partners are not husbands or wives; they are Party A and Party B, or some such nonsense.
According to the State and Federal Governments, yes they are "MARRIAGES"!!!

No State allows "SAME-SEX" marriages as the title simply DOESN'T exist.......some states issue Marriage licenses with Party A/Party B on them.....but NOT all do and again, regardless of what you claim, the marriages are legal, valid and recognized!!!

Location hidden

#46213 May 12, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I understand your points.......just that they are wrong and it DOESN'T matter if you consider the victories in court as shallow, the Judges DON'T appear to agree with you either!!!
Thank you for snipping what Feathers for Brains wrote, once was enough.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46214 May 12, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
So, that's it? You go out with a whimper? All I see from you is a glaring failure to rebut any of my arguments. This only further proof that shows the utter vacuity of same-sex marriage arguments and all the deceptions, lies and falsehoods they are constructed upon. Gays may be winning cases in court, but these are hollow victories, like winning a contest by cheating. Their victories are not legitimate, and these will ultimately come back to bite them on the ass.
By the way, your arguments are emotional and fallacious. Evidently, you have not been able to understand any of the points I have made.
Let me help Norcal rebut your arguments. bla bla bla .......... BLA!BLA!!!!......bla bla bla!!!!! BLA!BLA!!!!...... bla bla bla .......... BLA!BLA!BLA!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46217 May 12, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh rizzo, uncle Guido won't be happy with you when he finds out you been charging him to bang you! you fat little slut
You dopey jarhead. I am charging him to bang YOU, not me.$20. Might give him a Memorial Day discount.

As long as I keep Unc in hot Marines, he pays me $20 a pop. But even better, he doesn't chase MY squidly bod around the room. That and I souped up my hover round with a 450Watt motor. It runs like a raped ape! I clocked 28MPH on the way to the liquor store. Then I threw my half empty beer at a cop car hit him square in the back window beer foaming all over it.

Just one of those things happened before I gave it proper thought. It seemed like a good thing to do in the millisecond I did it.The cop screeches to a halt backs up and says "WTF?!" I said "Back off man I'm a veteran". He says yeah well, don't throw beer at cars anymore next time I'll arrest you.

Ah good times! Being old and in a hover round has it's advantages.

I can outrun the neighbors' Rottweiler that wants to kill me or f*** me I'm not sure which (and I don't wanna stick around to find out) on this thing. I put flames on the side like a 50's hot rod. And a safety flag that says "I Heart Boobs". Ah good times! Beer cooler and cup holder too. For roadies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46218 May 12, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was kind of shocked to see all the Texan's standing up for the gay couple with their children. Just goes to show that what the rainbow peanut gallery has been telling us about how everyone in American is out to get them and they need government to protect them with special laws and in the same breath they brag about how gay marriage is becoming a reality.
Sheepie used to brag about gay marriage in every state yet he said anti-discrimiantion laws were absolutely necessary because where he lives no one would bake him a wedding cake. Then what would he do? Well, I guess he'd have to kill himself if some baker says, "no!" to wedding cakes.
Sheepie and especially X-Breath or CPeter would likely insult the men who defended the family against the waitress. Why? Because gay good straight bad.

P.S. Not to leave poof out, he'd wait to see what the rainbow committee line on it was then agree with it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46219 May 12, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see how you would say that. I forgot how much I loved those. I'll have to remember how to run a cable to my TV and watch them on the big screen. Thanks for sharing that. It is as fun to watch as are some of the replies in here.
My grandson and I love Foghorn Leghorn.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#46220 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Gayness is not equal to in any way normal heterosexual people. They need special contract to cover their special relationship
Actually being Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual is JUST as normal as being heterosexual is and we DON'T need a special contract costing thousands of dollars, we simply just want the right to marry the person of our choosing........the way you had the right to marry.......somehow, you will probably die before you grasp that concept!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#46221 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Gayness is not equal to in any way normal heterosexual people. They need special contract to cover their special relationship
Nope - a simple marriage license will do.

You lose.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#46222 May 12, 2014
Bruno wrote:
HOT HOT HOT --- turn on you A/C's
I agree!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46224 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
We have marriage equality already, Dilbert.
Catch the pfhruck up, already.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46225 May 12, 2014
Bruno wrote:
HOT HOT HOT --- turn on you A/C's
Pus_sy jarhead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46226 May 12, 2014
Six members of the rainbow peanut gallery (so far) "disagree" that my grandson and I love Foghorn Leghorn. Priceless. Oh yeah, you guys are sane. Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#46227 May 12, 2014
Two more members of the rainbow peanut gallery disagree that my grandson and I love Foghorn Leghorn and two disagree that the rest of them disagreed that we like Foghorn Leghorn

This stuff is why I like you silly jackasses.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fire in Odessa

Pittsfield, MA

#46228 May 12, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I really do not understand what the hell you are talking about.
BS! I You know what I am talking about. The neo nazi terrorists we MAY support and finance in Ukraine is what I am talking about. Not one GD flamer who loves Obammy can address this issue because we are caught supporting such terror. Human beings were burned alive in Odessa by these people, FEMEN, one of the left wing sleazy blond extremists was at the building as innocent women were burned in the building. She should be arrested as an accomplice to murder.
This just goes to show the selfish ignorance and stupidity of people here wasting tax payers time with so called equality and this one for all BS here in Zionist America. You know GD well what I'm talking about. But please do Rev, stick your head in the sand with this issue as the know it all poster "Justice Lides" did this am.
IRREFUTABLE!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Dr Guru 216,732
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 46 min Just Think 1,334
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,094
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Barbi A 201,865
News California can't hide police misconduct any more 9 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, ren... 14 hr White guilt 7
AT&T subscriber in california Sun Jam 1
More from around the web