Gay marriage

Full story: Los Angeles Times

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Comments (Page 1,237)

Showing posts 24,721 - 24,740 of52,128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Get a education, learn to play football very well? Aspire to be better? Tell me Toby, did you also pick between dating men or women? Or have you always been a clueless putz?
Let's try this:

"Got an education? Did you learn to play football very well? Did you aspire to be something better? Tell me Toby, did you also choose between dating men or women?..or have you always been a clueless putz?"

Making choices is not related to being a putz, nor is there any reason to suggest that football and aspirations are related to sexual preferences. An attempt to apply logic to unrelated abstractions is called a "non sequitur."

It really annoys me when illiterate and illogical people try to put down others about their intelligence or their social skills.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great!
<quoted text>
Things are looking better.
And then when I tell you male-to-male sex is morbidly unhealthy you throw a fit.

Or maybe you think having a lover with AIDS is the new normal.

Honestly, Rose, doesn't your Uncle Tomming have limits? Doesn't it have scale?

How far do you shove your nose up Rev. Al's ass before even he says, "Enough, bitch!"
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

caner suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cults beliefs cant forced into law hitler boy
Every day every week every month you Nazi filth lose more and more battles on this...HOWS IT FEEL TO BE LOSING.
OooOooOOoooOOhh!!! It's the NAZI thing! Shake it, baby!

My "beliefs" are not the question, nor will I confine myself to the infantile impulses of proletarians who invoke the 14th Amendment to get gubbermint handouts.

Personally, I consider this a worst case scenario akin to Prohibition. You are just a puppet. What's really at work is the age-old, miserly matriarchy who thinks they can hide behind the law and force a behavior on others...and loving gays has NOTHING to do with it.

Sooner or later, the police thugs get tired of fighting battles for aristocratic douche-bags they can't ever respect...and though mercenary thugs they may be, we all know that they won't get paid enough for their dirty deeds. They'll always want more. The aristocrats are always going to squeeze them....until they simply run out of thugs! It didn't work. It won't work.
caner suxs

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
OooOooOOoooOOhh!!! It's the NAZI thing! Shake it, baby!
My "beliefs" are not the question, nor will I confine myself to the infantile impulses of proletarians who invoke the 14th Amendment to get gubbermint handouts.
Personally, I consider this a worst case scenario akin to Prohibition. You are just a puppet. What's really at work is the age-old, miserly matriarchy who thinks they can hide behind the law and force a behavior on others...and loving gays has NOTHING to do with it.
Sooner or later, the police thugs get tired of fighting battles for aristocratic douche-bags they can't ever respect...and though mercenary thugs they may be, we all know that they won't get paid enough for their dirty deeds. They'll always want more. The aristocrats are always going to squeeze them....until they simply run out of thugs! It didn't work. It won't work.
Your beliefs belong in a time of long ago. Your cults beliefs don't rule here..Sorry hitler boy. you and your kind can move to Iran where you fit in better I guess if it bothers you so much that gays are getting equal rights.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I remind you the last time you got what you wanted it resulted in the deaths of 500,000 people?
You called bathhouses a civil rights issue too -- remember?
We're still waiting for you to tell us how marriage equality results in increased incidence of AIDS. You keep drawing a line between marriage and AIDS, but you can't seem to offer any evidence to support your position.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea. Stop imagining that everyone who doesn't endorse your behavior is a homophobe. Our government is not just a "Shut up and pay your taxes" deal. I intend to make sure that our government supports our needs, not your masturbation techniques.
Here's an idea; quit pretending that the government is underwriting my sex life. We work, we pay taxes, we're no different than any other couple. If you're not happy with that, then you need to work to eliminate all marriage. Good luck with that.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I remind you the last time you got what you wanted it resulted in the deaths of 500,000 people?
You called bathhouses a civil rights issue too -- remember?
Bathhouses have been around longer than you think. We didn't have to fight to have them, they've always been here.
And, to their credit, bathhouses are among those offering the most extensive testing programs. I'd venture to say that any man who frequents a bathhouse knows how to engage in safer sex.

The men who are at risk, Gary, are men in YOUR COMMUNITY who have to live on the DL because YOUR churches don't accept them for who they are. Men on the DL engage in more risky behaviors AND have the highest rate of spreading HIV to others.

I don't go to bathhouses, but you seem to know an awful lot about them (and anal sex).

Troll on, Gary.

Oh, I do adore going to your shitty threads that you tried to get off the ground. It's really quite fun to see how you were TOTALLY ignored.

Now, go google some dirty gay images and then talk about them over on blackdigest.com
caner suxs

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We're still waiting for you to tell us how marriage equality results in increased incidence of AIDS. You keep drawing a line between marriage and AIDS, but you can't seem to offer any evidence to support your position.
I asked him once if two men who neither had HIV were left alone on an island and that island had no HIV virus anywhere if he thought if the two guys had gay sex they would get AIDS.

He said how do you know they wouldn't...HE IS THAT STUPID. HE IS THAT IGNORANT AND THAT UNEDUCATED.

All he has is what he is taught at his KKK meeting and Nazi church meeting sunday morning.

HATE AND BIGOTRY IS HIS LIFE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
An appeal is expected......but it still DOESN'T diminish the victory of another State's UNCONSTITUTIONAL Marriage ban and their flimsy procreative responsible reason for trying to deny one the right to marry or failing to recognize the legal marriage of a couple!!!
Meanwhile, its beginning to look like the GOP takes over the Senate this fall. That's the real prize, you know, because with both houses we launch a shitstorm on you people you'll never recover from.

Obama's problem is poor timing. You don't piss off middle America before the mid-term elections. Middle-America thinks same sex marriage is an abomination. If Obama had a brain he'd have stopped promoting homosexuality long ago. He's using the Oval Office as a billy pulpit for homosexuality. We get the Senate this fall and all his bullshit comes to a screeching halt.

This isn't rocket science -- lose the Senate this fall and same sex marriage goes the way of the hula hoop -- round and round and to the ground.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Bathhouses have been around longer than you think. We didn't have to fight to have them, they've always been here.
And, to their credit, bathhouses are among those offering the most extensive testing programs. I'd venture to say that any man who frequents a bathhouse knows how to engage in safer sex.
The men who are at risk, Gary, are men in YOUR COMMUNITY who have to live on the DL because YOUR churches don't accept them for who they are. Men on the DL engage in more risky behaviors AND have the highest rate of spreading HIV to others.
I don't go to bathhouses, but you seem to know an awful lot about them (and anal sex).
Troll on, Gary.
Oh, I do adore going to your shitty threads that you tried to get off the ground. It's really quite fun to see how you were TOTALLY ignored.
Now, go google some dirty gay images and then talk about them over on blackdigest.com
See how they re-write history? Now he would have us believe gay bathhouses were places gay men attended to get tested and learn about safe sex. Fortunately, we have books like Randy Shiltz's "The Band Played On" which tells a different story from Dusty's Mother Goose rhymes.

How about "Fire Island" Dusty?

What's that -- DisneyLand East?
caner suxs

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, its beginning to look like the GOP takes over the Senate this fall. That's the real prize, you know, because with both houses we launch a shitstorm on you people you'll never recover from.
Obama's problem is poor timing. You don't piss off middle America before the mid-term elections. Middle-America thinks same sex marriage is an abomination. If Obama had a brain he'd have stopped promoting homosexuality long ago. He's using the Oval Office as a billy pulpit for homosexuality. We get the Senate this fall and all his bullshit comes to a screeching halt.
This isn't rocket science -- lose the Senate this fall and same sex marriage goes the way of the hula hoop -- round and round and to the ground.
The GOP will lose seats in both houses you can bet your life on that. They will lose state Govenor elections also...Your in a dream world.

The GOP has the lowest worst rating sin history of our nation...HOW WILL THEY WIN?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

caner suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked him once if two men who neither had HIV were left alone on an island and that island had no HIV virus anywhere if he thought if the two guys had gay sex they would get AIDS.
He said how do you know they wouldn't...HE IS THAT STUPID. HE IS THAT IGNORANT AND THAT UNEDUCATED.
All he has is what he is taught at his KKK meeting and Nazi church meeting sunday morning.
HATE AND BIGOTRY IS HIS LIFE.
Two men on an island?

Well, no, if they're both HIV negative, they wont become infected with HIV. However, here's a list of all the other iflections male-to-male anal sex causes:

Anal Cancer
Chlamydia trachomatis
Cryptosporidium
Giardia lamblia
Herpes simplex virus
Human immunodeficiency virus
Human papilloma virus
Isospora belli
Microsporidia
Gonorrhea
Viral hepatitis types B & C
Syphilis25
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea. Stop imagining that everyone who doesn't endorse your behavior is a homophobe. Our government is not just a "Shut up and pay your taxes" deal. I intend to make sure that our government supports our needs, not your masturbation techniques.
How about this idea, Princess? Why don't you stop trying to 'inflict' your warped sense of morality on everyone? MY taxes pays more subsidizing YOU than it does for me, so you can cut the crap about gays getting YOUR government tax money. AND I intend to make sure that our government stops supporting YOUR preferential treatment! BTW it's not homophobia it's BIGOTRY.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

caner suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beliefs belong in a time of long ago. Your cults beliefs don't rule here..Sorry hitler boy. you and your kind can move to Iran where you fit in better I guess if it bothers you so much that gays are getting equal rights.
I'm all for equal rights! Make sure that the word "marriage" is removed from the law and accept a universal civil union that has no bearing on one's sexual habits. Also, remove all tax breaks from such contracts. The government has no business subsidizing breeding or political factions.

Sorry, Hitler He-Man! The formula is that you can't have your cake and eat it too. NOW, we'll step back and watch the REAL dictator at work! Carry on!
caner suxs

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Two men on an island?
Well, no, if they're both HIV negative, they wont become infected with HIV. However, here's a list of all the other iflections male-to-male anal sex causes:
Anal Cancer
Chlamydia trachomatis
Cryptosporidium
Giardia lamblia
Herpes simplex virus
Human papilloma virus
Isospora belli
Microsporidia
Gonorrhea
Syphilis25
Your such an uneducated LIAR.

take your bigotry to your KKK or Nazi party meeting...NO ONE HERE IS BUYING YOUR EVIL.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on Buttflower, Good thing my vote cancels yours.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it the homosexuals who are taking it up the ass, Rose?
Elucidate. You have the floor.
Poor gary...still spending hours every day fantasizing about gay men having sex....

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
And then when I tell you male-to-male sex is morbidly unhealthy you throw a fit.
Or maybe you think having a lover with AIDS is the new normal.
Honestly, Rose, doesn't your Uncle Tomming have limits? Doesn't it have scale?
How far do you shove your nose up Rev. Al's ass before even he says, "Enough, bitch!"
...lots and lots of gary's time is spent pondering gay male sex.
caner suxs

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for equal rights! Make sure that the word "marriage" is removed from the law and accept a universal civil union that has no bearing on one's sexual habits. Also, remove all tax breaks from such contracts. The government has no business subsidizing breeding or political factions.
Sorry, Hitler He-Man! The formula is that you can't have your cake and eat it too. NOW, we'll step back and watch the REAL dictator at work! Carry on!
Marriage is a civil contract//Nothing more or less...SO ALL PEOPLE YES GAY COUPLES SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE ONE..

Your the one sounding like hitler. I posted no BIGOTRY you did. MAKES YOU HITLER LIKE.

Glad your kind has always lost in history and is losing now...
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Two men on an island?
Anal Cancer
Chlamydia trachomatis
Cryptosporidium
Giardia lamblia
Herpes simplex virus
Human papilloma virus
Isospora belli
Microsporidia
Gonorrhea
Syphilis25
Moron, Viruses cause STD's. These diseases are all prevalent in male-to-female sex as well. Stop the misinformation dumb sh*t!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,721 - 24,740 of52,128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 174,481
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr KennyP 7,834
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,762
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,322
victim of police abuse (Dec '07) 22 hr Sneaky Pete 15
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
California reduces deportations for minor crimes Tue Amigo 1
•••
•••