AM Alert: DMV considers regulations f...

AM Alert: DMV considers regulations for undocumented immigrant driver's licenses

There are 11 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Jan 28, 2014, titled AM Alert: DMV considers regulations for undocumented immigrant driver's licenses. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

For more than a decade, California lawmakers worked to pass legislation allowing undocumented immigrants to obtain driver's licenses in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2014
California, is a big mess.people like jerry and nancy have ruined it.vote out hope to god they get normal people to run the state.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 29, 2014
wild child wrote:
California, is a big mess.people like jerry and nancy have ruined it.vote out hope to god they get normal people to run the state.
Tell me about it I live here in the most liberal mind place in this country.I really think some of these politician here are really doing drugs they all can't be this wack and brain dead and not be doing drugs please tell me when this night mare will be over its mind boggling to the highest degree.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Jan 29, 2014
Sorry Wild, I thought maybe you were using another name again....I laugh mostly at your positive attitude that maybe we'll get rid of some of the interlopers.
tomin cali

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it I live here in the most liberal mind place in this country.I really think some of these politician here are really doing drugs they all can't be this wack and brain dead and not be doing drugs please tell me when this night mare will be over its mind boggling to the highest degree.
i think it is all those illegal aliens voting that keeps them in office. nothing else makes sense

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2014
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
i think it is all those illegal aliens voting that keeps them in office. nothing else makes sense
Yes i know and the people who can't prove they are citizen or the right to vote that keep the democrats going why you think they want to change how the voting go's now so all these people who can't prove they can vote will be able to vote.It's a scam that the liberal democrats have made up to keep there screw ideas going with promises. As they will break the law to help the people who put them into power.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jan 30, 2014
ronnie wrote:
Sorry Wild, I thought maybe you were using another name again....I laugh mostly at your positive attitude that maybe we'll get rid of some of the interlopers.
hi ronnie still using wild child.ronnie we will get rid of them, it is midterms, no one is going to pass this.we will continue to play the string along game.until we can get them out.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 30, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it I live here in the most liberal mind place in this country.I really think some of these politician here are really doing drugs they all can't be this wack and brain dead and not be doing drugs please tell me when this night mare will be over its mind boggling to the highest degree.
oh sorry, if we dont get them out the whole country will be like cali
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#10 Jan 30, 2014
The only "regulation" these Californians need worry about is the new ''regulation" that says the leftists can ignore the existing legal regulations and processes.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 30, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> oh sorry, if we dont get them out the whole country will be like cali
Yes I know to the highest degree this country is almost like California it's wack.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 30, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know to the highest degree this country is almost like California it's wack.
getting rid of jerry and nancy would be a plus, lets hope that happens.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 30, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> getting rid of jerry and nancy would be a plus, lets hope that happens.
Oh yes for starters as they are retire and put out to the pasture for good.Never heard from again that be a great year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... 3 hr Dead Muzzies 108
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Chicagoan by Birth 242,540
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
News California wants to force taxpayers to subsidiz... (Jun '15) 14 hr C Kersey 41
News California lawmakers to tackle housing crisis, ... 20 hr SNAFU 5
News Vice President Mike Pence is heading to Califor... Sat fingers mcgurke 4
Poll Should US Go Back To Segregation? (Oct '11) Sat WPride2017 14
More from around the web