Why California sucks.
Stu

Philadelphia, PA

#770 Mar 21, 2012
I live on the East Coast and my company was bought out by a California outfit. They have more lawyers and managers to screw over the workers than workers themselves. Suppose to be a blue state but extremely anti-worker. What a bunch of nasty cricks.
Stu

Philadelphia, PA

#771 Mar 21, 2012
The Dems brought them in to vote blue, but the joke is on them because they will replace them at the voting booth with one of their own. The GOP brought them in to undermine American workers, the joke is on them because they will vote Dem and higher taxes.
Obama

Neenah, WI

#772 Apr 6, 2012
Over Population is destroying our planet.
Reproduce responsibly!
Nicky

Modesto, CA

#773 May 14, 2012
I live in California if your illegal you can work collect cash aid collect food stamps collect w.I.c. Choose the school your kids go to. Since your kids don't speak English well then they will be put in classes with more one on one while others are in classes with 40+. Also with the dream act they will get a free college tuition. And don't forget about being able to claim up to 15 nieces and nephew dependants back in Mexico for your 10,000 to 25,000 dollar per year tax refund.

I experience raceism almost daily and my kids are tortured for being white.
Stay out of California, expensive, dangerous, most jobs pay minimum wage now.
In less you have money there are very few areas you could move but even then you will still experience this

I grew up here in 6th grade I was jumped after school 5 times for being white in san Diego ca, finally my mom threatened to sue the school because no action was taken to the kids involved.
Now I watch my daughter go through it. She's in 4th grade tells me that all the girls love to play on the swings but a group of multi minority girls says "white girls can't swing"
Nicky

Modesto, CA

#774 May 14, 2012
This isn't a racial thing because I find no problems with the black, Asian, Indians ect...
Moose Taffa

Imperial, CA

#775 May 17, 2012
I no, huh?
Junior

Imperial, CA

#776 May 17, 2012
test
Beach Bum

Redondo Beach, CA

#777 Jun 6, 2012
Moose Taffa wrote:
I no, huh?
I think you meant, "I know, huh?" Ouch...please say your aren't Latino/Hispanic...please?
Danno

South Saint Paul, MN

#778 Dec 5, 2012
oneways wrote:
Whats all that have to do with California?
Sounds like a personal problem
The entire state of California is a PERSONAL PROBLEM!!
Vote with your feet, and get out of that horrid state.
When the money runs out, they'll start eating each other. Less idiots to infect the rest of our country with nonsense.
GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA!
California does suck

Willow City, TX

#779 Jan 13, 2013
I was born and raised in California and moved out and came back for work reasons. I recently left again and will never return to that free loading entitlement lazy pathetic blacks and illegals along with their bloated lazy union workers.
If your black or Mexican you’ll love it, you can use the poor me syndrome and the system will tax the working class to pay for you and your offspring. If you’re white, you’re screwed.

If you own a business, you’re even more screwed. The labor laws and regulations will kill you; no amount of income is worth the liabilities. Run like hell.

The cost of living is expensive only because of the liberal agenda, take from working class and give to the liberal agenda, blacks and the rest of their tokens. sucking off the backs of others.

I will throw a party when the state has a major earthquake and millions of their tokens and removed. Only then do I think I will return, until then, rot in hell...
6string

Stanton, CA

#780 Jan 30, 2013
El Ravager wrote:
California, I was born and raised here, and I am raising my two kids here along side my wife who was born and raised here. And here is what pisses me off, we've been working just to make ends meet and can't even afford daycare for our children. We can't afford to buy a house, and can only rent. We went in to talk about maybe getting some "aid" from the state...and we're just over the bracket to get aid whether it be cash aid, medicare (or medi-cal I forget which one) or even food stamps. So, We work and work and work just to make rent and buy food and gas and thats about it. But the part that REALLY chaps my hide, My frickin in-laws, one who is an ex-con, and the other a fat B**** who hasn't worked more than a single week in her life, leech of the welfare system. Her 3 kids eat better than mine, and are dressed better than mine, and the don't even frigging work! So I have to ask, where is the F'N motivation to work? I work because I don't want to be "that person" who leeches... I WANT to earn my way, but California makes it hard for me to even frickin' succeed. Sorry for the Rant, Just wanted to get that out there.
GRRRR
In Douchefornia it is a punishable offense to be European American. It's complete idiocy here!!!
6string

Stanton, CA

#781 Jan 30, 2013
Nicky wrote:
I live in California if your illegal you can work collect cash aid collect food stamps collect w.I.c. Choose the school your kids go to. Since your kids don't speak English well then they will be put in classes with more one on one while others are in classes with 40+. Also with the dream act they will get a free college tuition. And don't forget about being able to claim up to 15 nieces and nephew dependants back in Mexico for your 10,000 to 25,000 dollar per year tax refund.
I experience raceism almost daily and my kids are tortured for being white.
Stay out of California, expensive, dangerous, most jobs pay minimum wage now.
In less you have money there are very few areas you could move but even then you will still experience this
I grew up here in 6th grade I was jumped after school 5 times for being white in san Diego ca, finally my mom threatened to sue the school because no action was taken to the kids involved.
Now I watch my daughter go through it. She's in 4th grade tells me that all the girls love to play on the swings but a group of multi minority girls says "white girls can't swing"
Douchefornia!!!!!
WILLIAM WALLACE

Roseville, CA

#782 Feb 24, 2013
You are an idiot. When I first started raising my family I made 2.50 an hour , paid rent, groceries, lights, gas, insurance, then I made 5 dollars and hour and put 2 checks a week in the bank. You are the problem ,you sound like one of the wanks that keep electing the morons who run and ruin this state, Trust me California used to have hard working free thinking people in it. Now the majority are a bunch of fluoride heads like you who just don't seem to know what a "CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC" is. This guy has good reason to vent, and he is not alone because it should not be this way. Keep the borders open, let every junkie and slum dog baby maker and non citizen rape our ssi sdi, that we WORKED FOR AND PAID INTO FOR FOURTY FIVE YEARS MORON!
Logic

San Diego, CA

#783 Mar 17, 2013
why do you have kids when you can't afford them???? Strap it until then, if not it puts you in the same category as the ones who abuse the system do to ignorance........
racy the true rant on cal

AOL

#785 Mar 29, 2013
geeesus wtf is it with californians ????their attitude gessus cripes you see blacks/ gangbangers all over talking cra*(p and loud as a fing monkey in a zooooo and crazy driving mexicans all over with their mean stares and looks and i no obla cr(*p and people f, you say excuse me they look at you like yr nutzzz isnt their any more civil human beings left in this fing sheeet hole ??????is their any human beings left in this fing state who have personality's ????????? gosh its depressing lifes tooooo fing short to bitch and gripe about money alllll fing day try to smile and be fun and friendly one god dman thing i learned in the nw states thank gawwwwwdddd i have a personailty and im not fing black or mexican moron hahahahaha call me a racist what evert im white and part amer. indian i just call it as i see it their just ruining the state and of course the arrrogant liberal politicians who think their gods gift to everyone i seee economical problems but it stems from the peoples attitude and arrogant uptioght people will ruina state faster then anything californias got some great things but alot of crappy things too to me this is why california sucks if the people suck or the majority then it sucks plus the god dman traffic ,californians dont know how to fing drive they speed up cause a massive jam then slam on their brakes and do this 500 times until they get to work hahahahaha most stubbborn self rightous most unfriendly arroagnt bastrds ive ever witnessed in 50 yrson this planet , now i finally found out why every other state says if your from cali stay the f there we dont want you stinking up our area. I have met some good and friendly and civil in evry race here but god dman it one in 1,000 is terrible in my home state or area it erasily surpasses 50%
Terry

Byron, WY

#786 Apr 22, 2013
California is where I was raised from 1951 until I left in 1989 and I will never live there again. The problem is simple, the people keep on voting in the same old socialists such as Dian Finestien, Nancy Palosi (sorry not spelled right) and besides her name should be Nazi Palosi. Heck now Californians have even voted in Moon Beam Jerry Brown who was nothing more than a rich wanna be hippy back in the late sixties who went right along with spitting at our military men and women when they came back from Veit Nam. California is a prime example of a socialist state within our country and how good is that working with cities going bankrupt and the state in huge debt which they can't handle. Yea boy, socialism really works and California is the perfect example. If you folks really want to get back on track in California then you need to vote out these socialists you have kept in office.
Serrano Red

United States

#790 Jun 30, 2013
El Ravager wrote:
California, I was born and raised here, and I am raising my two kids here along side my wife who was born and raised here. And here is what pisses me off, we've been working just to make ends meet and can't even afford daycare for our children. We can't afford to buy a house, and can only rent. We went in to talk about maybe getting some "aid" from the state...and we're just over the bracket to get aid whether it be cash aid, medicare (or medi-cal I forget which one) or even food stamps. So, We work and work and work just to make rent and buy food and gas and thats about it. But the part that REALLY chaps my hide, My frickin in-laws, one who is an ex-con, and the other a fat B**** who hasn't worked more than a single week in her life, leech of the welfare system. Her 3 kids eat better than mine, and are dressed better than mine, and the don't even frigging work! So I have to ask, where is the F'N motivation to work? I work because I don't want to be "that person" who leeches... I WANT to earn my way, but California makes it hard for me to even frickin' succeed. Sorry for the Rant, Just wanted to get that out there.
GRRRR
I hear you maybe it will get better
Serrano Red

United States

#791 Jun 30, 2013
Laura wrote:
OOObama...that's Tijuana and get over it. Latinos are being the majority in California..there is always the option of leaving you know...
they should not be here
Click

Allen, TX

#792 Nov 1, 2013
Please Move to Texas, no state taxes, affordable housing, gas is pretty decent 2.75 a gallon of gas, no traffic congestion, everything here in Texas is pretty much great. after living in California I notice how hard it is to live there, it a worst place than hell to live in California. Californians who use to say bad thing about Texas did not know how good life is here

“For those about to Hack!”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#793 Aug 22, 2014
So it's been seven years since my original gripe. Time for an update, I suppose?
When I originally posted I had been working at a new job for under a year, thinking it might not work out.
Boy was I wrong. After all these years I have advanced and advanced. I now have a "skill" Due to hard work and perseverance and keeping my head level.
At the time I was pissed because had needed a little help from a system that is proportionately unfair, so I wouldn't have to feed my kids fast food (as it IS cheaper than buying healthily, stupid >.< )
Over the years I've watched my in laws (divorced now) retain some kind of aid. And even labeled one of their kids "disabled" to collect aid. The kid acted out in school once, and now the mother has a scapegoat to sit on her ass still and collect $.
So dumb.
To all those who told me to go "earn it" (my living), it's not like I wasn't at the time. And it's not like I wanted to be on aid forever, but I have paid my taxes, and I think that option should have been at least available to me when I needed it most.
My credit went to hell because of medical expenses for my son. But We have fought back and gained ground.
My wife and I are working steadily, can feed our kids and get them things sometimes.
Some of these posts have to do with illegal immigrants or politicians or California society as a whole. That was not what I intended it to be. It was just a rant from a really depressed guy who had lost his job (a good one too, I wasn't the one at the gas station), and was angry that he had no options even though he "paid" for some of them.

It's been an eye opener re-reading posts from seven years ago. But California still sucks. Those that are in the position I was in at that time are still having a hard go of it. I'm talking about those who never wanted the stigma of "Aid" but were actively looking for work. Those people get hurt by pretty much 75% of what's been posted on in this topic.

If you are me seven years ago, keep your head up, find a job that has an opportunity, and fight for it.
If your my sister-in-law... Get some respect for yourself and your kids.

California politicians- do something to get Cali back on track.

P.s. Those about to tell me to report on my sister-in-law, I have... Nada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Extends Climate Bill, Handing Gov. J... 43 min non homo pheobie 45
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Coffee Party 242,206
News California may have to move 3,000 inmates at ri... (May '13) 1 hr D Estes 8
News Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 2 hr So sad for the lo... 27,540
News 'Not My President': Protesters Rail Against Don... (Nov '16) 22 hr Got it azz backwards 175
News California Senate OKs real estate fee to fund m... Wed toke the govt weed 23
News California lawmakers pass extension of landmark... Jul 18 Red Crosse 5
More from around the web