BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243240 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#199744 Sep 3, 2014
I hope you Libtards are not giving Obama credit for the spike in the Stock Market, you are wrong. It is the Euro will is taking a nose dive and European investors are moving to the American Markets.
If Romney had been president for the past year and a half we would be over 18,000 on the DOW.
http://www.x-rates.com/graph/

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#199745 Sep 3, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, Allah must have been high.
Any idea what century it is?
Pick up a book you can learn something from.
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Now that I think about it a little more, the Islamists of the Islamic States of the Persian Gulf Region of the Middle East are not just following Sharia law, but they are bringing the full weight and brunt of Islam to bear.
Does that make any sense?
They're giving Islam a dirty name, is what I am trying to say.
And it is obvious that you learned nothing. Tell me, how many of the ISIS people recruited from America do you expect to return alive? When they get to Syria or Somalia they realize they are not in Disney Land and if they let it be know they want to return how all that does is get them a one way ticket to the front where they will either be killed by the Syrians or get a bullet in the back of the head by ISIS!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199746 Sep 3, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, its the Koran
Did you learn anything?
I did!!! Islam is a very dangeous cult.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199747 Sep 3, 2014
Jacques,
I will say whatever I wish.
As I said earlier, I know enough Muslims to say with confidence that many of them are sickened and appalled and embarrassed but are too timid to speak out for fear of being ostracized by the rest of the ummah.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#199748 Sep 3, 2014
AND NOW she’s on life support, go figure! LIKE saying "The emperor has no clothes." Joan Rivers called President Obama gay and the First Lady a "tranny" during an on-the-street interview filmed earlier this week. The 81-year-old was asked about officiating an impromptu gay wedding at her New York City book signing Monday, followed by a question about whether she thinks the U.S. will first see a gay president or woman president. "We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," the TV host responded. Before walking away from the reporter, Rivers said "You know Michelle is a tranny." When asked to confirm her eyebrow-raising statement, she said, "A transgender. We all know. It's okay." from New York Daily News July 4, 2014
FYI - Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199749 Sep 3, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
AND NOW she’s on life support, go figure! LIKE saying "The emperor has no clothes." Joan Rivers called President Obama gay and the First Lady a "tranny" during an on-the-street interview filmed earlier this week. The 81-year-old was asked about officiating an impromptu gay wedding at her New York City book signing Monday, followed by a question about whether she thinks the U.S. will first see a gay president or woman president. "We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," the TV host responded. Before walking away from the reporter, Rivers said "You know Michelle is a tranny." When asked to confirm her eyebrow-raising statement, she said, "A transgender. We all know. It's okay." from New York Daily News July 4, 2014
FYI - Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist
You're slipping. You forgot to blame Obama for her lying on her death bed.

Ottawa

#199750 Sep 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I hope you Libtards are not giving Obama credit for the spike in the Stock Market, you are wrong. It is the Euro will is taking a nose dive and European investors are moving to the American Markets.
If Romney had been president for the past year and a half we would be over 18,000 on the DOW.
http://www.x-rates.com/graph/
From 2009 to today, stock market DOUBLED. Of course, Obama had nothing to do with that, except of course when it dipped a couple of times. I recall how you would attribute these downward trends to him, but never the upward ones.

Latest stock market gains, and they are substantial, are attributable to the Euro nose dive? What? The Euro, as little as 3 weeks ago, was trading at 1.36+ to the U.S. dollar. It's now in the 1.32 to 1.33 range. And about time too. Well, do you meant to tell us that the doubling of the DJIA from 8000 to 16000 is attributable to the Euro nose dive? What's the matter with you? A gain of 2,600 points the last 2 years alone and this is because the Euro has slipped the last 3 weeks? Where to you get this stuff?

While we're at it, tell us about the fall 2012 stock market crash, or the spring 2013 market crash, or the fall 2013 market crash, or the spring 2014 market crash , ALL OF THEM predicted by you. Oh, it's your broker's fault, I know. Like the media's fault for all your off-base political predictions. Oh, what about the Fed easing its purchase . You joyfully (damn Obama) predicte this would make the DJIA crash. Well, easing started in March 2014 and has continued unabated. Since then, the DJIA has risen by 400 points. Now, whose fault is that?

But the biggest and most humongous statement you've ever made, and that says a lot, yes, you wrote : "If Romney had been president for the past year and a half we would be over 18,000 on the DOW." Wow. Not only do you adhere to screwy projections and predictions, you even rebuild the past and present now,. Do you NEED for people to laugh at you? Else, you wouldnt come up with posts like the last one.

Ottawa

#199751 Sep 3, 2014
corr : (do you mean) (predicted),
The McCain Gang

Park Forest, IL

#199752 Sep 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, how many of the ISIS people recruited from America do you expect to return alive? They will either be killed by the Syrians or get a bullet in the back of the head by ISIS!!!
Well, I can think of at least one.

Sir Johnathan "Bomb Bomb" McCain, glorious leader and founder of ISIS, all praise HIS name.

Wait, let me check the back of his head to see if I can find a bullet....

...nope.

Ottawa

#199753 Sep 3, 2014
The McCain Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir Johnathan "Bomb Bomb" McCain, glorious leader and founder of ISIS, all praise HIS name.
...nope.
You're so right ...

1. Rebels rise against Hassad regime;
2. Hassad cruelly responds, men, women, children, no matter, he kills and maims them;
3. McCain is outraged. He thinks Hassad is the cruelest of men. He doesn't know ISIS, the group that makes up those rebels. He flies, rushes to them, encourages them, and berates Obama for not arming ISIS, those poor helpless downtrodden warriors. McCain hasn't yet seen the real ISIS, which makes Hassad in comparison look like a blessed guardian angel, at work. We all do now, don't we?;
4. For months, McCain puts the pressure on the Obama gov't. HELP THESE POOR REBELS, ARM THEM;
5. Oops, Rebels, with arms stolen from Syrian AND Iraqi forces, ravages the north of Iraq. No mercy, massacres are numerous, thousands are killed in cold blood, including the horrible murders, decapitation with a small knife of 2 innocent American journalists;
6. Oopsseee again, now McCain wants his ex-heros and friends, ISIS, bombed to smithereens;
7. I wonder, must wonder, if a moment's hesitation, a moment's thoughtful and intelligent analysis of rebels on the ground in Syria did not pay off for Obama. Who was right after all, Obama or McCain? McCain wanted ground troops to stay in Iraq, well, he was wrong, as one hundred years of occupation and training would have done nothing to secure the farcical democracy they now have. Those people don't like the occident, not one bit. They still prefer the murderous ISIS gang to us. When will that sink in? It's time old timers like McCain understood and accepted that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199754 Sep 3, 2014
Say JacqWad, proud of the work your brethren are doing? Like I said, FULL SCALE attack on ISIS, now! But, Lil "o" is sitting in the corner twiddling his thumbs in amazement! What a fake.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199755 Sep 3, 2014
The McCain Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
...nope.
Hiya Biff! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199756 Sep 3, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so right ...
2. Hassad cruelly responds, men, women, children, no matter, he kills and maims them;
3. McCain is outraged. He thinks Hassad is the cruelest of men. He doesn't know ISIS, the group that makes up those rebels. He flies, rushes to them, encourages them, and berates Obama for not arming ISIS, those poor helpless downtrodden warriors. McCain hasn't yet seen the real ISIS, which makes Hassad in comparison look like a blessed guardian angel, at work. We all do now, don't we?;
4. For months, McCain puts the pressure on the Obama gov't. HELP THESE POOR REBELS, ARM THEM;
5. Oops, Rebels, with arms stolen from Syrian AND Iraqi forces, ravages the north of Iraq. No mercy, massacres are numerous, thousands are killed in cold blood, including the horrible murders, decapitation with a small knife of 2 innocent American journalists;
6. Oopsseee again, now McCain wants his ex-heros and friends, ISIS, bombed to smithereens;
7. I wonder, must wonder, if a moment's hesitation, a moment's thoughtful and intelligent analysis of rebels on the ground in Syria did not pay off for Obama. Who was right after all, Obama or McCain? McCain wanted ground troops to stay in Iraq, well, he was wrong, as one hundred years of occupation and training would have done nothing to secure the farcical democracy they now have. Those people don't like the occident, not one bit. They still prefer the murderous ISIS gang to us. When will that sink in? It's time old timers like McCain understood and accepted that.
That's a nice little rant you posted there, JacqWad. I can even see your "grin" when you talk about your brethren. What a bunch of nice fellas, huh? I noticed you didn't include your solution, how come? I mean, for one who has so much complaining to do, I'd think you'd be more than willing to lay out your comprehensive plan to deal with ISISSY. Yet, all you can do is criticize. What, no solutions? Of course not, you're just a mouth. A mouth who lacks a pair big enough to admit he's anti-America. Wuss. New microchip implant? Your choice of size, free of charge!

Ottawa

#199757 Sep 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a nice little rant you posted there, JacqWad. I can even see your "grin" when you talk about your brethren. What a bunch of nice fellas, huh? I noticed you didn't include your solution, how come? I mean, for one who has so much complaining to do, I'd think you'd be more than willing to lay out your comprehensive plan to deal with ISISSY. Yet, all you can do is criticize. What, no solutions? Of course not, you're just a mouth. A mouth who lacks a pair big enough to admit he's anti-America. Wuss. New microchip implant? Your choice of size, free of charge!
Blowhard. Supreme ignoramus. You have no reply, nothing, so once more I'm Anti-American. Let's study the post as re-posted below and try and understand why you accuse me of anti-Americanism. I said McCain backed ISIS, even visited them. Then I said he changed his mind and wanted them bombed to smithereens. Is it true? All of it? Yes. How is that anti-American? I then wrote that Obama , being careful and not rushing things, made the right decision in not rushing things in Syria. So , I judged your president well. Is that ...oh, I see, backing Obama is to you anti-American. I get it. I also wrote that the Iraqis, like the Afghans by the way and most Moslem countries, hate the occident. Did I say '"hate the U.S."? How anti-American is that?

You're a joke, a bad joke. No reply, it's get out of the country to a real American, wojar, or to me, anti-American or anal, sexual-ridden obsessions and filth. I am not anti-American, but you're not helping. At all.
==========

<quoted text>
You're so right ...

Ottawa

#199758 Sep 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
Say JacqWad, proud of the work your brethren are doing? Like I said, FULL SCALE attack on ISIS, now! But, Lil "o" is sitting in the corner twiddling his thumbs in amazement! What a fake.
"But, Lil "o" is sitting in the corner twiddling his thumbs in amazement!" , kixit the trailer park parasite and ha ha oil tycoon. Well, well, and here I thought he was BOMBING ISIS, even helping a coalition of Iraqi Shiites and Kurds take back cities. Oh, you didn't know, did you? Get away from WND.com and Foxnews.com for a while, listen, read, real news.

And you can call ISIS, AlQaeda, Taliban, etc my friends all you want. All that does is augment your obvious stupidity. But, then, who knew? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
The McCain Gang

Park Forest, IL

#199759 Sep 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
Why would you call for attacks on our ISIS allies?

"I know them. I've met them. They are moderates. They're there. Look, we can do this."

- ISIS Supreme Leader Johnathan "Bomb Bomb" McCain

Your call for pResiden Obummer to attack our moderate ISIS brethren is treason and will not be tolerated by the McCain Gang. How dare you call yourself a patriot, sir.

You did not vote for Obummer. You voted for our one and only true glorious leader, McCain. Thus, in Tea world, Obummer is NOT the president, McCain is. Any action taken against our friends in ISIS would be an attack on glorious U.S. ISIS president McCain, and therefore considered an attack on the UniTEA'd States of 'Merica itself.

Also, since when is the beheading of two liberal so-called "journalists" considered a bad thing? Isn't this what you wanted? ISIS is just taking on the Lame Stream Media, right? These beheadings we're part of the McCain/Palin campaign. Do you not remember our chants at the Palin rally in 2008? "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!" I mean, c'mon. We couldn't have been more specific. What the hell did you think we meant?

So I guess you can just chalk these beheadings up as another McCain campaign promise fulfilled.

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD"

- 2008 McCain/Palin/Isis rally
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199760 Sep 3, 2014
The McCain Gang wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you call for attacks on our ISIS allies?

"I know them. I've met them. They are moderates. They're there. Look, we can do this."

Your call for pResiden Obummer to attack our moderate ISIS brethren is treason and will not be tolerated by the McCain Gang. How dare you call yourself a patriot, sir.

You did not vote for Obummer. You voted for our one and only true glorious leader, McCain. Thus, in Tea world, Obummer is NOT the president, McCain is. Any action taken against our friends in ISIS would be an attack on glorious U.S. ISIS president McCain, and therefore considered an attack on the UniTEA'd States of 'Merica itself.

Also, since when is the beheading of two liberal so-called "journalists" considered a bad thing? Isn't this what you wanted? ISIS is just taking on the Lame Stream Media, right? These beheadings we're part of the McCain/Palin campaign. Do you not remember our chants at the Palin rally in 2008? "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!" I mean, c'mon. We couldn't have been more specific. What the hell did you think we meant?

So I guess you can just chalk these beheadings up as another McCain campaign promise fulfilled.

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD"

All those facts and quotes .... You're going to give Romper a headache
Frank

Spokane, WA

#199761 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
You're so right ...
All this can be directly traced back to Obama's Cairo Speech. Not only did Obama cause all these problems he also released the leaders of ISIS from Guantanamo so that they could go back and kill.

Ottawa

#199762 Sep 3, 2014
The McCain Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you call for attacks on our ISIS allies?
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD"
Duck, filth coming your way. He may even call you anti-American and tell you to fly across the pond.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199763 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Blowhard. Supreme ignoramus. You have no reply, nothing, so once more I'm Anti-American. Let's study the post as re-posted below and try and understand why you accuse me of anti-Americanism. I said McCain backed ISIS, even visited them. Then I said he changed his mind and wanted them bombed to smithereens. Is it true? All of it? Yes. How is that anti-American? I then wrote that Obama , being careful and not rushing things, made the right decision in not rushing things in Syria. So , I judged your president well. Is that ...oh, I see, backing Obama is to you anti-American. I get it. I also wrote that the Iraqis, like the Afghans by the way and most Moslem countries, hate the occident. Did I say '"hate the U.S."? How anti-American is that?
You're a joke, a bad joke. No reply, it's get out of the country to a real American, wojar, or to me, anti-American or anal, sexual-ridden obsessions and filth. I am not anti-American, but you're not helping. At all.
==========
<quoted text>
You're so right ...
Poor child. There's no rebuttal needed, as you've said nothing. Do you really think your subtle "hatred" goes unnoticed? LMAO! It's quite obvious. The only point you made was, just how much you hate McCain. Great job, moron. Your post is nothing more than ramblings of a first-class nutcase. Point? LMAO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California teen leads deputies to parents' hous... 1 hr Izzy-_- 7
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 hr WRONG 61,390
News Illegal immigrant accused of stabbing stranger ... 11 hr tronic 2
News California officials concerned about possible I... Thu Doe 2
News California cities prepare for alleged ICE sweeps Thu Solarman 1
News The most powerful California governor will be t... Thu trevor extreme 11
News Fake highway signs jab at new California immigr... Thu Paul Syntor 5
More from around the web