BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199419 Wednesday Aug 27
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A skinhead, a Klansman, a neoNazi, and a committed mental patient all write articles with the same, "war on the white man" theme. OMG, ten whole articles!
What a friggin' joke.
Ten paranoid delusions = ten paranoid delusions, MORON.
Thanks for proving my point. LMAO!!! Duh Duh Bird

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#199420 Wednesday Aug 27
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right twerp, you are only an opinion. Oh, wait, you actually wrote opinions? Wow, too bad it's still just an opinion. Glotard, the twerp, thinks if you write out your opinion, it automatically becomes fact! LMAO! You were laughed out of the 4th grade by the principal, weren't you? LMAO!!! Duh Duh Bird
Romper is totally ignorant of how things work in the real world. My opinions which written with qualifications as a Ph. D. scientist and registered patent practitioner, admitted to practice before the Patent Bar, have a certain GRAVITAS. Similarly, an opinion about someone's health from a Medical Doctor carries more weight than the opinion of a cab driver. Similarly, the legal opinion of an Attorney General carries more weight than that of a car mechanic.

Similarly, the opinion of a REASONABLE PERSON carries more weight than that of a delusional twit who needs to get his butt wiped by a nursemaid.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an opinion? I made a living writing opinions. Well supported and persuasive opinions.
BirfoonBoy doesn not comprehend the difference between an opinion supported by evidence and an opinion flying out of the cuckoo's nest.
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199421 Wednesday Aug 27
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Predictable response from someone with average intelligence Jacques. We built tens of thousands of miles of highways in America, so whats the big deal building a 1000 mile fence? If fences don't serve as a sufficient deterrent to intruders Jacques, then why is there one around the White House and all our prisons? It's the presidents responsibility to see that their toes don't land on our soil Jacques, but he's busy golfing. Thats why us taxpayers fund the Border Patrol, Homeland Security, ICE, etc. to the tune of billions of dollars, only to see them tied by ridiculous rules of engagement set forth by the president. I gave you a perfectly good and legitimate example, so I'm not wasting my time offering you a second knowing that you will arrogantly dismiss it in typical Jacques from Ottawa fashion.
Predictable? Predictable that I'd shoot down every one of your anti-Obama phantasms? Average intelligence, me? Not even average. Below that, but enough to stuff you every time, forcing you to reply in the manner that you do, "predictable, average intelligence, typical Jacques from Ottawa fashion".

So, you do want to build a Berlin-style wall 1000 miles long? Go ahead, be the laughing stock of the world, not that you longer care. But a majority of Americans DO care, and they don't want Chinese Great Wall type walls at their borders. And, why do you ridicule yourself by coming up with walls around the White House? 4 assassinated presidents, dozens of tries, you want the president, Repub OR Dem, unshielded, unprotected? And then you incredibly bring forth the comparison with PRISON walls? What?

That's it for now.

How come you did not suggest a great wall on your northern border and around Alaska? Or did you just forget?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199422 Wednesday Aug 27
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn boy, you're as dumb as Twinky! I don't care who "was" president when the maps were drawn, but I do care about this admin's power grabs. Especially, the totally BS New Mexico National Monument, which by the way, opens a huge corridor for all the filth to the south of us. Oops, nothing DumbDick, this admin wants every bit of power it can get. But, as usual, DumbDick prefers to look in the past instead of what's staring him in the face. DumbDick
I look at the past to see who initiated this thing. Should you not?I look at the past to see who initiated the disastrous Afghanistan and Iraq wars with no exit strategy, the 2008 GWB legislation on aliens which you now blame on Obama. I look at the past with trepidation and see people like you born in such a great nation and, with a few loudmouth birthers and tea partyers, doing your level best to ruin it for everyone. Yes, we should remember the past lest we repeat it. You are like a 1000-shot repeating gun, can't stop the stupidity and upcoming disaster.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#199423 Wednesday Aug 27
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
WoTARD, you are one dumb-fucking idiot WHO'S still addicted to that Obama ASS-CRACK! Question???...the usurper known as Barack Hussein Obama has failed to furnish any authenticated proof of his Constitutional eligibility to hold office. Contrary to the corporate media, and idiots like you, this issue has never been resolved in any court. This raises not merely a point of law, but the subject of allegiance. Look at the world today and ask yourself whether the commissions or omissions of Obama have benefitted the United States. If not, who or what nation appears to be the primary beneficiary of his agenda? It's not the U.S.!
Still pedaling that same fantasy and making us laugh long time GB?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199424 Wednesday Aug 27
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper is totally ignorant of how things work in the real world. My opinions which written with qualifications as a Ph. D. scientist and registered patent practitioner, admitted to practice before the Patent Bar, have a certain GRAVITAS. Similarly, an opinion about someone's health from a Medical Doctor carries more weight than the opinion of a cab driver. Similarly, the legal opinion of an Attorney General carries more weight than that of a car mechanic.
Similarly, the opinion of a REASONABLE PERSON carries more weight than that of a delusional twit who needs to get his butt wiped by a nursemaid.
<quoted text>
You just said it yourself, twit! Your "OPINION"! Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Nut! So, one's "title" determines what one's opinion is worth? LMAO!!! You haven't got the sense the good Lord gave a screwdriver. I wouldn't give you a wooden nickel for your opinion, on any matter. And, keep dreaming lil man, one day a nurse may actually look in your general direction! LMAO! Unleash the "WOWEE ZOWEE" on her! Oh, make sure those sock suspenders are pulled up good and tight! ROTFLMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199425 Wednesday Aug 27
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I look at the past to see who initiated this thing. Should you not?I look at the past to see who initiated the disastrous Afghanistan and Iraq wars with no exit strategy, the 2008 GWB legislation on aliens which you now blame on Obama. I look at the past with trepidation and see people like you born in such a great nation and, with a few loudmouth birthers and tea partyers, doing your level best to ruin it for everyone. Yes, we should remember the past lest we repeat it. You are like a 1000-shot repeating gun, can't stop the stupidity and upcoming disaster.
You poor wussified pacifist. Looks like you think just like Lil "o", lead from behind. Stay in the past, please. Time for Gomer to wake up. LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#199426 Wednesday Aug 27
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Predictable response from someone with average intelligence Jacques. We built tens of thousands of miles of highways in America, so whats the big deal building a 1000 mile fence? If fences don't serve as a sufficient deterrent to intruders Jacques, then why is there one around the White House and all our prisons? It's the presidents responsibility to see that their toes don't land on our soil Jacques, but he's busy golfing. Thats why us taxpayers fund the Border Patrol, Homeland Security, ICE, etc. to the tune of billions of dollars, only to see them tied by ridiculous rules of engagement set forth by the president. I gave you a perfectly good and legitimate example, so I'm not wasting my time offering you a second knowing that you will arrogantly dismiss it in typical Jacques from Ottawa fashion.
With record deportations and net migration from Mexico pretty much zero, you demand lazy Obama build a Berlin wall at a time when most undocumented immigrants are coming by boat, plane and automobile.

Now that is rich.

"By 2010, net migration from Mexico the number of immigrants minus the number of emigrants had fallen roughly to zero, and may even have turned negative, according to the Pew Research Center"
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/immigrati...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199427 Wednesday Aug 27
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
With record deportations and net migration from Mexico pretty much zero, you demand lazy Obama build a Berlin wall at a time when most undocumented immigrants are coming by boat, plane and automobile.
Now that is rich.
"By 2010, net migration from Mexico the number of immigrants minus the number of emigrants had fallen roughly to zero, and may even have turned negative, according to the Pew Research Center"
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/immigrati...
Prediction : The Pew Research Center will either be labelled socialist, progressive, liberal, leftist , democrat or communist or all of the foregoing by Obskeptic, LRS-Dale or GB or all of the foregoing. Oh, accompanied by some choice name-calling. Sigh.
xox

United States

#199429 Wednesday Aug 27
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Predictable? Predictable that I'd shoot down every one of your anti-Obama phantasms? Average intelligence, me? Not even average. Below that, but enough to stuff you every time, forcing you to reply in the manner that you do, "predictable, average intelligence, typical Jacques from Ottawa fashion".
So, you do want to build a Berlin-style wall 1000 miles long? Go ahead, be the laughing stock of the world, not that you longer care. But a majority of Americans DO care, and they don't want Chinese Great Wall type walls at their borders. And, why do you ridicule yourself by coming up with walls around the White House? 4 assassinated presidents, dozens of tries, you want the president, Repub OR Dem, unshielded, unprotected? And then you incredibly bring forth the comparison with PRISON walls? What?
That's it for now.
How come you did not suggest a great wall on your northern border and around Alaska? Or did you just forget?
Because maybe the problem isn't on the northern border but instead on our southern border where our Border Patrol has been overwhelmed and taxed beyond what is humanly possible to deal with?
A problem that Canada would put a stop to in a nano-second IF it was happening to you guys if for no other reason that national security!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#199432 Wednesday Aug 27
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prediction : The Pew Research Center will either be labelled socialist, progressive, liberal, leftist , democrat or communist or all of the foregoing by Obskeptic, LRS-Dale or GB or all of the foregoing. Oh, accompanied by some choice name-calling. Sigh.
Yeah I know, but I'm sure Obskeptic wants to keep undocumented Mexican animals and vermin out as well....... LOL

"The question of what to do about existing undocumented immigrants remains highly relevant. There are nearly 12 million of them here, close to an all-time high. But at least for much of the past few years, the issue of securing the border has been all but moot: Between 2007 and 2012, more undocumented workers left the country than entered it"
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/immigrati...

Bush made sure there was no jobs for us or them.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199433 Wednesday Aug 27
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prediction : The Pew Research Center will either be labelled socialist, progressive, liberal, leftist , democrat or communist or all of the foregoing by Obskeptic, LRS-Dale or GB or all of the foregoing. Oh, accompanied by some choice name-calling. Sigh.
And, you haven't been name-calling? LMAO! Are you that big of a liar? How can people be so clueless?!? And really, you boys need to quit believing in all that "horsehockey" coming out of, what once was, our Capitol! Today it's little more than a three ring circus. HEY GOMER, WAKE UP! LMAO!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199434 Wednesday Aug 27
This must be Retro Wednesday. I see we have another who also lives in the past. Sad, but the world moves on.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#199435 Wednesday Aug 27
Took the guy 40 years but with a little education he finally came around.

"I was poor, but a GOP die-hard: How I finally left the politics of shame"
http://www.salon.com/2014/07/16/i_was_poor_bu...

"I have a close friend on permanent disability. He votes reliably for the most extreme conservative in every election. Although hes a Nevadan, he lives just across the border in California, because that progressive state provides better social safety nets for its disabled. He always votes for the person most likely to slash the program he depends on daily for his own survival. Its like clinging to the end of a thin rope and voting for the rope-cutting razor party"

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199436 Thursday Aug 28
xox wrote:
<quoted text>
Because maybe the problem isn't on the northern border but instead on our southern border where our Border Patrol has been overwhelmed and taxed beyond what is humanly possible to deal with?
A problem that Canada would put a stop to in a nano-second IF it was happening to you guys if for no other reason that national security!
Wrong, because on a per-capita basis, we receive and keep more illegals, more immigrants than you do. Even in spite of your border with Mexico, you are far from the top of the list of countries in the number of illegals and immigrants crossing your border. I've published the list (link) here a month or so ago replying to Rogue. He did not comment.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199437 Thursday Aug 28
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you haven't been name-calling? LMAO! Are you that big of a liar? How can people be so clueless?!? And really, you boys need to quit believing in all that "horsehockey" coming out of, what once was, our Capitol! Today it's little more than a three ring circus. HEY GOMER, WAKE UP! LMAO!!!!
Please show me, show us where I name-called in my post. Also show me, now, or point out NOW, name-calling I've used that could not be used in a church even. Go ahead. Dare ya. What does God have to say about YOUR vile filthy sex-laden gay-bashing name-calling when you dialogue with Him every day?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199438 Thursday Aug 28
Jacques,
Aviation had the sky totally fuckedup royal by 9 AM yesterday
xox

United States

#199439 Thursday Aug 28
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, because on a per-capita basis, we receive and keep more illegals, more immigrants than you do. Even in spite of your border with Mexico, you are far from the top of the list of countries in the number of illegals and immigrants crossing your border. I've published the list (link) here a month or so ago replying to Rogue. He did not comment.
Bull ... I've crossed into Canada from your POE's and they process everyone of course I had all necessary paperwork but the point is that Canada doesn't allow people to flood into it's country that have communicable diseases, enroll them into every social welfare program supply them with housing, medical, fee education, EBT cards for expenses like groceries etc., those who want to become Canadian citizens must prove they are not going to be a drain on the Socialized healthcare system unlike ObamaCare here in the USA.

Different situation altogether but thanks for playing!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199440 Thursday Aug 28
Jacques,
I know some people who live fairly close to O'Hare and they have told me that oftentimes they have an accumulation of soot from jet exhaust all over their cars and patio furniture and other stuff that is kept outdoors.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199441 Thursday Aug 28
xox wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull ... I've crossed into Canada from your POE's and they process everyone of course I had all necessary paperwork but the point is that Canada doesn't allow people to flood into it's country that have communicable diseases, enroll them into every social welfare program supply them with housing, medical, fee education, EBT cards for expenses like groceries etc., those who want to become Canadian citizens must prove they are not going to be a drain on the Socialized healthcare system unlike ObamaCare here in the USA.
Different situation altogether but thanks for playing!
You're welcome, but that does not change the fact that we welcome more illegals per capita than you do. But this is not a game of who welcomes more or less, it's just the way it is and I think we both need to show compassion.

Our border is long and unguarded and you have no idea how many illegals we get crossing said border - many of them from Central America, Caribbean, and Mexico who have transited through the US . Our law clearly states that no matter who or what you are, once you set one toe into Canada, the process to accept or reject you is a full 5 years during which time illegal alien is not allowed to seek or accept work and lives totally off my tax dollars. I think the process drags on much too long, but then, like you, we have immigration lawyers, specialists in the matter who take advantage of every small legal wording in the immigration act and go from one low court level all the way to the supreme court, which explains the 5-year delay. Once told to leave after final judgement, most of them don't as we do not follow them around.

Anyhoo, and if we think we are badly off, even rich as we are, think of Jordan with those hundreds of thousands of Syrian and Iraqi refugees...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bayonets, grenade launchers given to local law ... 25 min Johnnie C 91
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 38 min RiccardoFire 200,934
California evades massive giveaway to Tesla: Th... 43 min Solarman 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,575
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 55,852
Man wins fight to get same-sex union recognized... 2 hr Professor Jumper 4
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr happy hour 15,991
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••