BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242625 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199508 Aug 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Like he's going to reveal secret strategies to our enemies in public? MORON. You're privy to conversations with the NSC?
But if he did some real tough talk, ISIS would dry up and blow away?
MORON.
Secret strategies? LMAO! He's telegraphed everything so far, why would he change now? The man is a JOKE. And, LIAR. Exactly like our trio of zeros!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199509 Aug 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
How does it feel to be a piece of pork added to a contract, porkboy?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199510 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dyckless, do you know your name? Seems you're the one that sees "gay" everywhere he looks, not me. Porkboy! LMAO!!!
Hey, Romper, when 8 of 10 of your posts have gay allusions, I'm not the guy with the gay obsession.

Capisce?

Bristol, CT

#199511 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Secret strategies? LMAO! He's telegraphed everything so far, why would he change now? The man is a JOKE. And, LIAR. Exactly like our trio of zeros!
Since you admitted you don't know what his strategy is, the notion that he telegraphed it is a contradiction.

Got a clue yet, Romper?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Like he's going to reveal secret strategies to our enemies in public? MORON. You're privy to conversations with the NSC?
MORON.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199512 Aug 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Romper, when 8 of 10 of your posts have gay allusions, I'm not the guy with the gay obsession.
Capisce?
You're the only one that sees "gay" everywhere he looks, not me. Porkboy!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199513 Aug 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you admitted you don't know what his strategy is, the notion that he telegraphed it is a contradiction.
Got a clue yet, Romper?
<quoted text>
At first, I thought your stupidity was a put-on. Now, I see that it isn't. No need for me to ask if you have a clue. It's painfully obvious you don't! Porkboy!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199514 Aug 28, 2014
Run on down to your local queerpub, maybe a Lez will give you some pointers! LMAO!!!

Bristol, CT

#199515 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one that sees "gay" everywhere he looks, not me. Porkboy!
Sorry Romper, you have spewed a constant stream of gay references, for YEARS.

You're in denial. Your sickness is on public display. Most recently he goes into his hallucination about "ass in the air ...".

F off moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Capisce?

Bristol, CT

#199516 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At first, I thought your stupidity was a put-on. Now, I see that it isn't. No need for me to ask if you have a clue. It's painfully obvious you don't! Porkboy!
That's a rebuttal, after getting caught in a contradiction, birfoon style: Name calling.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a clue yet, Romper?

Bristol, CT

#199517 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
Run on down to your local queerpub, maybe a Lez will give you some pointers! LMAO!!!
OReaLY?

Closet Boy:
"You're the only one that sees "gay" everywhere he looks, not me. Porkboy!" (about 5 or 10 minutes earlier)

What a friggin' joke!

Bristol, CT

#199518 Aug 28, 2014
Comment 199514
LRS wrote:

Comment 199512
"You're the only one that sees "gay" everywhere he looks, not me. Porkboy!"

Romper is a real piece of work.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199519 Aug 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper, you have spewed a constant stream of gay references, for YEARS.
You're in denial. Your sickness is on public display. Most recently he goes into his hallucination about "ass in the air ...".
F off moron.
<quoted text>
Sorry Porkboy, when I talk about all that white crusty stuff on your lips, I'm making fun of you, not gay references. Please learn the difference, if capable. Porkboy! You've got a pig's head sticking out of your azz and pig's azz sticking out of your mouth. There's even an apple crammed in each! Ah, another of your misunderstandings, damn they're numerous. When I talk about you having your head in the sand, azz in the air and a jar of Vaseline on your back, I'm talking about your cowardly way of ignoring the truth. What others choose to do with the Vaseline is totally their choice. Porkboy, go back to whatever god-forsaken desert you came from, asap. America has no use for scum like you, Porkboy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199521 Aug 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
Comment 199514
LRS wrote:
Comment 199512
"You're the only one that sees "gay" everywhere he looks, not me. Porkboy!"
Romper is a real piece of work.
That was a tip, not a reference. Don't you know the difference, Porkboy?
Grand Birther

Jasper, IN

#199522 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a piece of pork added to a contract, porkboy?
But you are the one addicted to that vile filthy Obama ASS-CRACK!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199523 Aug 28, 2014
Ahahahaha! TaTa scumsucker! LMAO!!!!!!!
Grand Birther

Jasper, IN

#199524 Aug 28, 2014
Attorney Larry Klayman, fresh off a preliminary court ruling that the National Security Agency’s spying on Americans likely is unconstitutional, now has named President Obama and others in a racketeering complaint.
http://www.socio-political-journal.com/2014/0...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199525 Aug 28, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are the one addicted to that vile filthy Obama ASS-CRACK!
Not I! Never!
wojar

Newington, CT

#199527 Aug 29, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Porkboy, when I talk about all that white crusty stuff on your lips, I'm making fun of you, not gay references. Please learn the difference, if capable. Porkboy! You've got a pig's head sticking out of your azz and pig's azz sticking out of your mouth. There's even an apple crammed in each! Ah, another of your misunderstandings, damn they're numerous. When I talk about you having your head in the sand, azz in the air and a jar of Vaseline on your back, I'm talking about your cowardly way of ignoring the truth. What others choose to do with the Vaseline is totally their choice. Porkboy, go back to whatever god-forsaken desert you came from, asap. America has no use for scum like you, Porkboy.
It's all a misunderstanding. Closet boy's incessant gay references to a plurality of posters on this site are not really gay references? Talk about denial.
wojar

Newington, CT

#199528 Aug 29, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a tip, not a reference. Don't you know the difference, Porkboy?
Closet Boy attempts to explain why yet another straightforward gay reference is not what it is. Pathetic.
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#199529 Aug 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
MORON.
He reveals secrets to the enemy all the time Wojar. Tells them when we are giving up in Afghanistan. Revealed that we tried and failed to get James Foley back from ISIS. Tells the enemy we will not confront them with "boots on the ground". Gave up the identity of the top CIA spy in Khabul. Tells the enemy that we don't have a strategy to deal with their radicalism while just yesterday they murdered well over 100 Syrians. You have to be an idiot to not recognize what an idiot this president is, but you have clearly established the fact you are one. Three fundraisers today rather then the peoples business Wojar. Make sure you send him a check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Recall Mayor Mayer 63,985
Trump and Norcross tell America they have No ch... 1 hr TrumpNorcross 1
News California lawmakers look to free older and you... 4 hr Lord Have Mercy 4
News We'll all pay price for California's tunnel vis... 4 hr Lord Have Mercy 2
News Essential Politics: Deep divisions on display a... 9 hr Pence of Tides 3
News Vaccine Skeptic Message Gets Stronger, Bolder Sun VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sun Randy from Wooster 201,882
More from around the web