BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 234714 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199461 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there are plenty of batshyt crazy professionals around. Take you for example. You probably also think that time spent on Earth, means you grow in mind. Sorry lil man, it doesn't. Nor does a title reflect the worth of one's opinion. Sorry again, DumbDick.
If Romper thinks that changes the truth that expert opinions are worth more than ignorant opinions, he is sadly out of touch with reality. Next time he needs a butt wipe, he can go cry it out with his nursemaid.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper, all opinions are not created equal. Too bad, sonny.
BTW, my patent opinions are written under the authority of the federal government pursuant to international treaty, and related US laws and regulations. Indeed, some countries accept my opinions as legally binding although there are typically advisory. In any event, Romper's opinion carries no weight at all.
I have also provided affidavits to prosecutors, at their request, regarding certain biomedical matters, as a recognized expert. If Romper thinks that an expert opinion carries thee same weight as an illiterate imbecile's, it simply proves that Romper is incompetent.

Bristol, CT

#199462 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, spare us the, look at me, look at me! None of the above means your worth a crap at what you do. Merely words on a screen. Now, if you'd like to prove it, just let me know. Otherwise, you're a mouth and nothing more.
When my clients receive a Notice of Allowance, and then receive venture capital, they know what it's worth.

When a Board of Directors decides whether to go ahead or nix a project depending on my OPINION, it doesn't matter what Romper thinks.

When the Department of the Navy rates the technical and legal merits of my research and opinion as "excellent" it doesn't matter what Romper thinks.

Sorry Romper, your opinion is worth ZERO.
wojar wrote:
BTW, Romper, I am legally entitled to write patentability opinions, and other opinions related to patent matters because of my qualifications and legal standing.
Qualifications and legal standing do count in the real world where opinions are concerned.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199463 Aug 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If Romper thinks that changes the truth that expert opinions are worth more than ignorant opinions, he is sadly out of touch with reality. Next time he needs a butt wipe, he can go cry it out with his nursemaid.
<quoted text>
Aw Shortboy, look at it this way, even the finest surgeons in the world get sued for their "stupid" foul ups. So, that's why you have to remember that opinions are a lot like feet, everyone has a couple, but they both stink. Are you keeping up with me, Short? No one is talking about your forte', if you even have one, so put the mute in your horn, lil man. OCD much? Yep! I'll give you this, you are one twisted twerp who, for some reason, thinks he is somebody! HaHaHa!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199464 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I think it was all of three pages back. And, it proved my point. Liar. Next contestant! The rest of your post is truly a waste of cyberspace. Pretty much like you, liar. Next! Remove this imbecile from my sight! LMAO @ JacqWad
You're 100% BS and lies! And, a very tiny man.
Yeah, it was 49 (FORTY-NINE) posts ago. And it took you all that wile to respond, and stupidly at that. What a surprise.

Ottawa

#199465 Aug 28, 2014
while

Bristol, CT

#199466 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
I think we should launch a full-scale offensive against ISIS and any country aiding or providing safe harbor to these scumbags. Take them all out.
Cakewalk!

Bristol, CT

#199467 Aug 28, 2014
We will be greeted with flowers!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199468 Aug 28, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was 49 (FORTY-NINE) posts ago. And it took you all that wile to respond, and stupidly at that. What a surprise.
All what "while", you moron? I have no earthly idea what you're even talking about. All that while? Airhead!

Bristol, CT

#199469 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw Shortboy, look at it this way, even the finest surgeons in the world get sued for their "stupid" foul ups. So, that's why you have to remember that opinions are a lot like feet, everyone has a couple, but they both stink. Are you keeping up with me, Short? No one is talking about your forte', if you even have one, so put the mute in your horn, lil man. OCD much? Yep! I'll give you this, you are one twisted twerp who, for some reason, thinks he is somebody! HaHaHa!
And at the end of the day, I am still paid for my expert opinions and analyses while Romper gets his butt wiped by a nursemaid.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199470 Aug 28, 2014
Shortboy, when we're actively prospecting, it is our work that determines where millions and millions of dollars will be spent by a variety of investors. And, when we're making these decisions, your opinion isn't worth spit. Oh, you'd be surprised who all we've done business with over the years. Very surprised! Like I said Shortboy, put the mute in your horn, you're nothing special, by any stretch of the IMAGINATION! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199471 Aug 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
Now see, this opinion is worthless! hee hee hee wad

Bristol, CT

#199472 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
I think we should launch a full-scale offensive against ISIS and any country aiding or providing safe harbor to these scumbags. Take them all out.
Real cool. We'll march in and execute everyone who has ISIS tattooed on their forehead, and then hang around for 15 years "nation building".

Bristol, CT

#199474 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, the illiterate birfoon does not comprehend sarcasm.
wojar wrote:

Ottawa

#199475 Aug 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And at the end of the day, I am still paid for my expert opinions and analyses while Romper gets his butt wiped by a nursemaid.
<quoted text>
You wrote : " while Romper gets his butt wiped by a nursemaid." Are you sure? I was under the impression the OIL TYCOON was busy prospecting and when he wasn't actively doing that, he was busy cashing his oil tycoon-like royalty cheques. I'm sorry, wojar, but I'm sure our prosperous oil man would never lie about that. One only need read his last 2 years' posts LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Bristol, CT

#199477 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
Shortboy, when we're actively prospecting, it is our work that determines where millions and millions of dollars will be spent by a variety of investors. And, when we're making these decisions, your opinion isn't worth spit. Oh, you'd be surprised who all we've done business with over the years. Very surprised! Like I said Shortboy, put the mute in your horn, you're nothing special, by any stretch of the IMAGINATION! LMAO!!!
We?

Romper is a "we"?

The mailroom boy at Genentech can say "we're doing cutting edge science!"

LMAO.

Ottawa

#199478 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
All what "while", you moron? I have no earthly idea what you're even talking about. All that while? Airhead!
That while? Yes, I wrote that, my bad.

Do you really want to start that game? How about this whopper of yours ?:

LRS wrote:

None of the above means your worth a crap

Er, "your" as in adjective? I think not. How about '"you're" as abbr for "you are? "

Ottawa

#199480 Aug 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's laughing at you, mocking you, LOSER. Simplistic gnome.

Ottawa

#199481 Aug 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
We?
Romper is a "we"?
The mailroom boy at Genentech can say "we're doing cutting edge science!"
LMAO.
He meant "We" as in "I" are getting an enema. Wowee!!!!

Bristol, CT

#199484 Aug 28, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : " while Romper gets his butt wiped by a nursemaid." Are you sure? I was under the impression the OIL TYCOON was busy prospecting and when he wasn't actively doing that, he was busy cashing his oil tycoon-like royalty cheques. I'm sorry, wojar, but I'm sure our prosperous oil man would never lie about that. One only need read his last 2 years' posts LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Apparently he is a high tech prospector who can do the job remotely via videoconferencing from his padded cell.

Bristol, CT

#199485 Aug 28, 2014
This explains it. It's not Romper's fault.

http://news.msn.com/us/potentially-deadly-amo...

BATON ROUGE, La.(AP)— A potentially deadly brain-eating amoeba was discovered in a water system that serves more than 12,500 people, and state officials started flushing the system Thursday.

Really, it's not his fault that he needs an arse-wiping nursemaid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP COUNTDOWN CLOCK_____Vegas IS Betting IT W... 32 min District 1 1
News California governor speech comes amid shifting ... 52 min Battle Tested 1
News Deadly storm heads north after battering Southeast 7 hr next 1
Need Urgent Financial assistance or Loan? Conta... (Jun '13) 9 hr Chiscalabrador 26
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,986
roofiess Xan bar Blues OC H Addyis weed m... Sun dope 1
News California flood sweeps cabins, cars down coast... Sun Le Jimbo 4
More from around the web