BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197549 Aug 4, 2014
wojar wrote:
Rougie, every climate scientist involved with Antarctic is intimately aware if how El Nino and La Nina affect sea ice. It's not a secret.
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/rind...
It was cooler than usual in Jacksonville last night and there were 6 murders in the bad BLACK part of town. Damn El Nino.

Ottawa

#197550 Aug 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the Russians are building new intermediate nuclear ballistic missile and have been secretly for about five years. Tell me, how many INTERMEDIATE nuclear ballistic missiles do we have? NONE!!!
Oh, did not we and the Soviets sign a Start I and Start II treaties. Yep, Bush-1 signed Start I and Obama renewed it!!! But didn't Reagan say
START I
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The START I treaty expired 5 December 2009. On 8 April 2010, the replacement New START treaty was signed in Prague by U.S. President Obama and Russian President Medvedev. Following ratification by the U.S. Senate and the Federal Assembly of Russia, it went into force on 26 January 2011
Didn't Reagan say, "Trust, but verify"? What has Obama done? Turned a blind eye!!! What a wimp Obama is and Putin knows it..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/START_I
We should call him Neville Obama, waving a sign treaty yelling, "We have peace in our time"! What a fool Obama is. And so is his followers too.
Why, not unlike your birfoon buffoon clownish birther comrade LRS-Dale, do you have no qualms about exhibiting your ignorance in all spheres, not just one? This time, it's armaments. Start by telling us what this year's defence budget is for the U.S. as compared to Russia's. Oh, while you're at it, tell us what the total of Russia's, France's, UK's, Germany's and China's defence budget are compared to that of the U.S. Go ahead. And you talk of medium range missiles while terrorists are killing us with roadside bombs, suicide bombers, driving airplanes into buildings, attacking embassies with cheap arms. Grow up, get with the times.

Obama is Neville Chamberlain? You still have not told us what "offshore" Romney would have done, faced with the crises in Georgia, Chechnya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Gaza-Israel. How differently would he have handled these situations? Your friend LRS said he'd do nothing. Well, Obama's done plenty - let's see what bluffer Putin comes up with next.

Why the constant sabre rattling, Rogue? Use your brain, quit receiving advice from your lower body.

Ottawa

#197551 Aug 4, 2014
JPL wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she say hero? NO so I guess you pulled that out of your a$$? If you watched the debates between Romney and Obama it's now perfectly clear Romney knew what he was talking about and Obama was wrong.
Hindsight is always so clear when you have all the answers to the unanswered questions you forgot to ask or weren't sure how things in the world might work out. Now we know Mitt Romney would have been a far superior pick as president. Too bad the democrats picked Obama over Hillary because she would have been a better president than Obama.
There were four debates. Romney clobbered Obama in the first one, thanks in good part to a complete and unexpected turnaround in his economic policies. Obama rebounded, took the next three handily. Then won the election much to your discomfiture. Fraudulently, of course.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197552 Aug 4, 2014
I see the three zeros got up early and oiled each other's gums. Flap, flap, flap.......and so on! Just a little faster and you'll have lift-off.

Ottawa

#197553 Aug 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
I see the three zeros got up early and oiled each other's gums. Flap, flap, flap.......and so on! Just a little faster and you'll have lift-off.
And as we become airborne, we'll have a panoramic view of your UGH trailer park, with your trailer sitting on its rotting cinder blocks, garbage, assorted rottien food waste and your own "kerplunking" surrounding it, catching a glimpse of your defecating excuse for a body cleaning your carbine on your collapsing doorstep, having just gotten up at the crack of dawn. OMG, and the smell!! Even from way up here...

Best we fly away and avoid such a sordid scene.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197554 Aug 4, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And as we become airborne, we'll have a panoramic view of your UGH trailer park, with your trailer sitting on its rotting cinder blocks, garbage, assorted rottien food waste and your own "kerplunking" surrounding it, catching a glimpse of your defecating excuse for a body cleaning your carbine on your collapsing doorstep, having just gotten up at the crack of dawn. OMG, and the smell!! Even from way up here...
Best we fly away and avoid such a sordid scene.
Now you're getting it! Please, please fly far, far away! Watch out for those wind turbines. Oops!

The aura that you emit is bright red. Anger. You should find a way to release that before it kills you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197555 Aug 4, 2014
Hey Jacqtard, I bet you support Hamas, don't you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197556 Aug 4, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That means that if an officer didn't go to West Point, he is going to have a hard time getting promoted.
Sort of. Military graduates on the only REGULAR officer just as soon as they pin their butter-bar on and Federal LAW says that REGULAR Officers MUST be promoted at the 90% rate. All other officers are RESERVE Officers. Sure they can apply to become regular officer but there is no guaranty they will be accepted.
When the article talked about Regular Army officers they did not know what they were talking about because the ONLY way you can force an RA officer out of the military, other than court martial, is to twice non-select him for promotion.
Reserve officers (AUS/ Army of the United States)(Regular officers at USA/ United States Army) can be forced out either by not being selected for promotion twice or by a Reduction In Force (RIF).
The advantage of being a Reserve Officer, if you originally accepted your initial promotion as a Regular Army enlisted man, you have statutory reenlisted rights at you previously held enlisted grade or then can promote you to up to E-7/SFC.
I had two friends that applied for WOFT (Warrant Officer Flight Training) as DRAFTEES so they were newer RA enlisted. One made all his promotions while one did not and was discharged.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#197557 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
You , sir, are a fool. ALL U.S.presidents, like 'em or not, good or not good, were, are, unless proven differently, loyal citizens who loved and love their country. You may not like Obama , and that is your right and privilege, but he is not a USA hater, rather a patriot who loves his country.
You haven't been paying attention for the past eight years. Obama has mad it perfectly clear that he despises our country,our founding fathers and The Constitution. He has spent more tax dollars traveling than any other resident of The White House. Obama should move to North Korea,where he could be around other that share his left wing agenda.

Location hidden

#197558 Aug 4, 2014
wojar wrote:
Rougie, every climate scientist involved with Antarctic is intimately aware if how El Nino and La Nina affect sea ice. It's not a secret.
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/rind ...
Then these scientists know where WEST Antarctica is?

Ottawa

#197559 Aug 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're getting it! Please, please fly far, far away! Watch out for those wind turbines. Oops!
The aura that you emit is bright red. Anger. You should find a way to release that before it kills you.
Anger? Poor birther birfoon buffoon clown. How can that be? You make me laugh. How do you equate laughter with anger? You know the expression "taking candy from a baby?" Well, you're even easier than that.

Ottawa

#197560 Aug 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
I do? Learn to read, and understand what I wrote in response to Rogue's insane mutterings.

Ottawa

#197561 Aug 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of. Military graduates on the only REGULAR officer just as soon as they pin their butter-bar on and Federal LAW says that REGULAR Officers MUST be promoted at the 90% rate. All other officers are RESERVE Officers. Sure they can apply to become regular officer but there is no guaranty they will be accepted.
When the article talked about Regular Army officers they did not know what they were talking about because the ONLY way you can force an RA officer out of the military, other than court martial, is to twice non-select him for promotion.
Reserve officers (AUS/ Army of the United States)(Regular officers at USA/ United States Army) can be forced out either by not being selected for promotion twice or by a Reduction In Force (RIF).
The advantage of being a Reserve Officer, if you originally accepted your initial promotion as a Regular Army enlisted man, you have statutory reenlisted rights at you previously held enlisted grade or then can promote you to up to E-7/SFC.
I had two friends that applied for WOFT (Warrant Officer Flight Training) as DRAFTEES so they were newer RA enlisted. One made all his promotions while one did not and was discharged.
Is the bloated military and its officer corps plus arms all you can talk about? What about health and welfare of the populace, social services, schools, universities, police, firefighters, doctors, agriculture and its farmers, social workers, truck drivers, taxi drivers, construction workers, mothers, fathers etc? The way you're going, very soon the military will have nothing to defend except itself like it does in Afghanistan and did in Iraq. What's the purpose of that? Do you think the populace gives a rat's ass about whether West Point officers get promoted at a 90% rate and other less-fortunate officers rot away in the military-style bureaucracy?

Location hidden

#197563 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Is the bloated military and its officer corps plus arms all you can talk about? What about health and welfare of the populace, social services, schools, universities, police, firefighters, doctors, agriculture and its farmers, social workers, truck drivers, taxi drivers, construction workers, mothers, fathers etc? The way you're going, very soon the military will have nothing to defend except itself like it does in Afghanistan and did in Iraq. What's the purpose of that? Do you think the populace gives a rat's ass about whether West Point officers get promoted at a 90% rate and other less-fortunate officers rot away in the military-style bureaucracy?
Just ask what the German civilians did after they LOST WWII! Same goes for the Japanese!!! You never appreciate freedom until it is taken away from you.
And because of people like me, you are not speaking German or Japanese!
Oh, you are welcome!!!

Location hidden

#197564 Aug 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
Well, we know he does not own a Canadian flag.
Sam

United States

#197565 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
There were four debates. Romney clobbered Obama in the first one, thanks in good part to a complete and unexpected turnaround in his economic policies. Obama rebounded, took the next three handily. Then won the election much to your discomfiture. Fraudulently, of course.
Won according to the MSM was never the issue and JPL made it clear in his post. The point of the post was Romney's opinions stated in the debates turned out to be spot on and Baracks's turned out to be fantasy.
Sam

United States

#197566 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Anger? Poor birther birfoon buffoon clown. How can that be? You make me laugh. How do you equate laughter with anger? You know the expression "taking candy from a baby?" Well, you're even easier than that.
Braggart.

Ottawa

#197567 Aug 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask what the German civilians did after they LOST WWII! Same goes for the Japanese!!! You never appreciate freedom until it is taken away from you.
And because of people like me, you are not speaking German or Japanese!
Oh, you are welcome!!!
Up yours. Your service in Vietnam is admirable because you went and fought for your country,no questions asked. However, your time and money over there was wasted, as were 58,000 young men's lives, over 250,000 wounded, millions of Vietnamese killed and for what? Tell me the benefits of Vietnam to you and the rest of the world. As to Iraq, worse than Saddam's era and Afghanistan a lost cause.

Now, as for your stupid arrogant sentence "And because of people like me, you are not speaking German or Japanese!", UP YOURS even more. You contributed, and beautifully so. But, s.o.b., so did other nations with per capita greater losses. Don't forget those Normandy beaches, 3 or 5 were not American. Don't forget the Russian contribution which kept the Nazis occupied while the allies stormed the beaches and advanced. And, take this however which way you want, you were late joining the allies against Germany and Japan. 3 full years late, as per WW! where you entered late 1917.

Don't ever write such stupidity again, namely "And because of people like me, you are not speaking German or Japanese!". It devalues and cheapens the cost of so many lives of so many nations that fought the good fight alongside the valiant U.S. contingents.

Ottawa

#197568 Aug 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know he does not own a Canadian flag.

Which, in your case, is therefuge of the scoundrel.

Ottawa

#197569 Aug 4, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Braggart.
Getting the best of LOSERS like LRS-Dale is nothing to brag about, believe me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min NorCal Native 58,813
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min litesong 52,312
News Jerry Brown is mad Ted Cruz is running for pres... 8 hr mememine69 7
News How To Remove Florida Arrest.org And a Dui Mug ... (Jun '11) 20 hr the shield 138
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sat Nine Ball 201,794
News California attorney general moves to end anti-g... Fri Sneaky Pete 26
News Attitudes shift on illegal immigration, but uni... Mar 27 tomin cali 7
More from around the web