BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194546 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195309 Jul 7, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you consider your guns as penis proxies. What's the difference, Wild Bill ? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Only from The Jacqtari! strange fellow
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195310 Jul 7, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The children who are getting picked up crossing the border are by definition not here for a long time. Grow a friggin' brain.
A much greater health issue is the matter of American Morons who refuse to have their children vaccinated, driving a resurgence of preventable diseases that once were under control.
<quoted text>
Really? You're full of it. Strange that an Elite Scientist from the 80s (LMAO) needs to BS so often.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/child-immigran...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195311 Jul 7, 2014
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195312 Jul 7, 2014
Lil "o" asleep at the wheel again! Why? Think votes.

http://www.koco.com/politics/Obama-blamed-for... #!barKMW

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195313 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You're full of it. Strange that an Elite Scientist from the 80s (LMAO) needs to BS so often.
Illiterate fool, tell us how many children picked up at the border were here for a long time before medical screening? Got Alzheimer's? That was the topic at hand.

Romper himself asked how long were they here BEFORE they were screened. How long they are here aftrerward has no bearing on the matter that was raised.

Illiterate fool. Grow up!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The children who are getting picked up crossing the border are by definition not here for a long time. Grow a friggin' brain.

A much greater health issue is the matter of American Morons who refuse to have their children vaccinated, driving a resurgence of preventable diseases that once were under control.

Bristol, CT

#195314 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee zowee, because some children stay here AFTER being picked up and screened that means children picked up by border patrol were here for a long time spreading disease among the public before they were picked up at the border?

Really? What is Romper smoking?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195315 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It would appear my observation was correct. Very angry, indeed.
Not angry, You can't anger me. But I can anger you. And yes, YOU're angry. It's what frustration does.

Well, RS, congratulations, you've been wrong more often than Rogue, you have backtracked more often, you have made a fool of yourself more often and have hoisted the white flag more often, ALL OF IT IN ONE DAY, though not sure. perhaps surpassed the king of 'em all, Grand Birther KFC.. Quite an achievement, as everyone in Topix thought the two leading birthers' records could never ever be shattered. The jury's not finished debating, but 2nd place is a sure thing, and 1st place a possibility.

You've moreover secured top spot in two categories, though. Vulgarity and ignorance. Rogue and GB KFC are amateurs in those departments compared to you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195316 Jul 7, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee zowee, because some children stay here AFTER being picked up and screened that means children picked up by border patrol were here for a long time spreading disease among the public before they were picked up at the border?
<quoted text>
Do you know how long any of them were here before being picked up? No. So, what are you flapping your lips about? If you don't see this as a national crisis, it can only be because you have your head in the sand and your azz in the air. No common sense at all.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195317 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Not angry, You can't anger me. But I can anger you. And yes, YOU're angry. It's what frustration does.
Well, RS, congratulations, you've been wrong more often than Rogue, you have backtracked more often, you have made a fool of yourself more often and have hoisted the white flag more often, ALL OF IT IN ONE DAY, though not sure. perhaps surpassed the king of 'em all, Grand Birther KFC.. Quite an achievement, as everyone in Topix thought the two leading birthers' records could never ever be shattered. The jury's not finished debating, but 2nd place is a sure thing, and 1st place a possibility.
You've moreover secured top spot in two categories, though. Vulgarity and ignorance. Rogue and GB KFC are amateurs in those departments compared to you.
You don't have the power to make me feel anything. But, a lost soul, such as yours, is easily manipulated and conned. "But I can anger you", really? LMAO!!! I'm terribly upset Jactari, can't you tell? LMAO!!! How elementary of you, jungleboy! You're at sea, old tar! Way out to sea! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195318 Jul 7, 2014
Once again, Jacqtari thinks he is someone with great powers! LMAO! Go find your Unicorn, little man.

Ottawa

#195319 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
Once again, Jacqtari thinks he is someone with great powers! LMAO! Go find your Unicorn, little man.
Great powers, little ole me? Pleeeeeez.

Are you not the one who all the time claims you've clownstomped, crushed, me? Did I ever claim anything like that? You're obviously the one who owns the great power. LMAO (LRS - Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#195320 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the power to make me feel anything. But, a lost soul, such as yours, is easily manipulated and conned. "But I can anger you", really? LMAO!!! I'm terribly upset Jactari, can't you tell? LMAO!!! How elementary of you, jungleboy! You're at sea, old tar! Way out to sea! LMAO!
You : "You're at sea, old tar! Way out to sea! "

Ha ha, you mean in Canada across the pond?

Do tell me, why, oh why do you set your own traps? Why do you make it so easy for me? I don't even pause one second, you make it all up for me.

You're a fool, you know that? I told Rogue that in Africa, ex-British Africa, you call a man a "foolish man", you're in deep trouble. Well, in Africa, you'd be a"foolish man". In spades.

Bristol, CT

#195321 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how long any of them were here before being picked up? No. So, what are you flapping your lips about? If you don't see this as a national crisis, it can only be because you have your head in the sand and your azz in the air. No common sense at all.
Yeah, Romper, they're all haning' out at the mall for months before they get picked up by border patrol.

Moron.

Now what disease epidemic has ever been caused by illegal immigrants? National crisis?

You're an idiot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#195322 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper, you're the one claiming it's a disease panic ("national crisis"), but you have no facts. Burden is on you, moron.

Will Romper idiotically reply, "where did I say disease"?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195323 Jul 7, 2014
Slowly the Obama Cooky crumbles.

Justices to consider nonprofits' contraceptives
Associated Press By MARK SHERMAN and RACHEL ZOLL 17 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP)ó How much distance from an immoral act is enough?

That's the difficult question behind the next legal dispute over religion, birth control and the health law that is likely to be resolved by the Supreme Court.

The issue in more than four dozen lawsuits from faith-affiliated charities, colleges and hospitals that oppose some or all contraception as immoral is how far the Obama administration must go to accommodate them.

The justices on June 30 relieved businesses with religious objections of their obligation to pay for women's contraceptives among a range of preventive services the new law calls for in their health plans.

Religious-oriented nonprofit groups already could opt out of covering the contraceptives. But the organizations say the accommodation provided by the administration does not go far enough because, though they are not on the hook financially, they remain complicit in the provision of government-approved contraceptives to women covered by their plans.

"Anything that forces unwilling religious believers to be part of the system is not going to pass the test," said Mark Rienzi, senior counsel for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, which represents many of the faith-affiliated nonprofits. Hobby Lobby Inc., winner of its Supreme Court case last month, also is a Becket Fund client.

http://news.yahoo.com/justices-consider-nonpr...

Location hidden

#195324 Jul 7, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I can't believe this is still being talked about!
Why are you surprised? Do you stay under a lily pad?

Location hidden

#195325 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
A little review of Lil "o".

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your homophobic fantasies. Poor Romper
Why are you ashamed of him being a bi-sexual? Just because he is afraid of coming out, onlt means he is a coward. Whose homophobic now?

Location hidden

#195326 Jul 7, 2014
Chevrolet wrote:
<quoted text>He did mention having it on page 26 of "Dreams from My Father". Must have accidently shredded it in his Chicago office with the 60606 zipcode.
Obama doesnít know his own birthdate.
Hawaii Dept of Education canít find Obamaís school records.
Woman who knew Obama in high school says heís a transvestite.
Washington Insider: Obama member of Chicago gay manís club.
Mom of murdered Obama gay lover speaks up.
Another of Obamaís gay young men died mysteriously.
Stunning video shows how Obamaís family pics are Photoshopped fakes.
Why does Obamaís mom have a black manís hand in this photo.
Was Obama ever a student at Columbia University?
Fox News staffer says network refuses to cover Obama identity fraud.
And Dr. Fuddy is the only one of nine people to die in a plane crash. How unconvenient! Now how is Eric Holder going to find out the truth? If I were Louis Lener I would not be worried about some right-wing nut trying to kill her but one of Obama's henchmen!

Location hidden

#195327 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Old stuff. Your commie comrade Rogue posted that with relish yesterday. Still having reading difficulties, I see. And so, Joan Rivers says it, it's true. What a LOSER you are, not even caring to showcase it for all to see.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she's correct! Now, go change your pad.
Why does it upset La Jacqueau if Obama and Michele are switch-hitters? I guess he can not envision Miehele with a strap-on doing Barrack in the butt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195328 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
You : "You're at sea, old tar! Way out to sea! "
Ha ha, you mean in Canada across the pond?
Do tell me, why, oh why do you set your own traps? Why do you make it so easy for me? I don't even pause one second, you make it all up for me.
You're a fool, you know that? I told Rogue that in Africa, ex-British Africa, you call a man a "foolish man", you're in deep trouble. Well, in Africa, you'd be a"foolish man". In spades.
And, the price of tea in China is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Nathan 54,357
News Rock Royalty Ava Sambora's Guide to the Best Su... 4 hr Sneaky Pete 4
News California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr Brigham Young 5,133
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Thu Belle Sexton 60,802
News Higher minimum-wage proposals gain ground in Ne... Wed Dem Pipedreamers 119
Does the university of California degree very h... Wed jaea001 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,846
More from around the web