BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190338 May 10, 2014
Afro-Euro-American Prez wrote:
I wonder if this belonged to white or black kids? Probably white kids as they would not dare steal the basketball hoop from a black neighbor hood or the Whose whose of black activism would be parading downtown.
Police Confiscate Children’s Basketball Hoop
Posted on May 10, 2014
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/05/police-co...
Talk about BREAKING NEWS!!!! There is a news source or link for every kind of hater. Enjoy.

Ottawa

#190339 May 10, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Is it against any law to be a racist???
Good thing you removed the "Justice" prefix from your moniker, LOSER.

Yes, racism is against the law.

1. it's against the law to refuse service in any gov't or privately-owned place based on racism;
2. it's against the law to discriminate on racist lines against employees;
3. it's against the law to voice, either in writing or orally in the media, racist rants;
4. it's against the law to prohibit interracial marriages - hell, it was illegal in some southern states as late as the 1960s. Fortunately, they were forced to change by the Feds.

Racism, in a hot hockey or football or basketball game, like for example, racist epithets hurled at an opponent can have you suspended and landed in court.

Septic sludge like YOU should be illegal.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190340 May 10, 2014
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190341 May 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. Whenever I see you've posted I get a mental image of your mom's skirt. I'm sure you're back there somewhere....
Found ANY open fields in INDY yet? LMAO @ U

You seem to have a fixation on skirts, Biff. Don't you know that obsessive rumination leads to mental health issues? Tiptoe through the tulips......got your ukulele? HaHaHa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190342 May 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. it's against the law to refuse service in any gov't or privately-owned place based on racism;
3. it's against the law to voice, either in writing or orally in the media, racist rants;
4. it's against the law to prohibit interracial marriages - hell, it was illegal in some southern states as late as the 1960s. Fortunately, they were forced to change by the Feds.
Racism, in a hot hockey or football or basketball game, like for example, racist epithets hurled at an opponent can have you suspended and landed in court.
Show us where the law says it is illegal for an individual to be racist! Moron!!! Joko thinks the government should have the right/power to tell us what to think, what to like and what to dislike. LMAO @ U What a blind little sheep you are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190343 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Poor lil joko, reduced to petty name calling and cheap insults. DESTROYED! It should be illegal for you to be alive. LMAO @ U
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190345 May 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Show us where the law says it is illegal for an individual to be racist! Moron!!! Joko thinks the government should have the right/power to tell us what to think, what to like and what to dislike. LMAO @ U What a blind little sheep you are.
And I care what Joko thinks because?

Sorry fool you're the moron that wants to make sure everyone knows what a bigot you are ... And them you cry to your mommy when someone notices. But then crying to mommy is S.O.P. For you

Ottawa

#190346 May 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us where the law says it is illegal for an individual to be racist! Moron!!! Joko thinks the government should have the right/power to tell us what to think, what to like and what to dislike. LMAO @ U What a blind little sheep you are.
Poor nincompoop. There is no law against "being'" a racist or having racist thoughts.

No law against your racist thoughts, trailer park junky. But, and this is along the same line, there is a law against lynching blacks. However, your fantasizing and drooling about it does not break any law far as I know.

Ottawa

#190347 May 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lil joko, reduced to petty name calling and cheap insults. DESTROYED! It should be illegal for you to be alive. LMAO @ U
DESTROYED? Again. How many times is that now? And explain your need to shout it over the roof tops.

You're right. I give up. You're too literate, articulate, polished, knowledgeable, savant, for me. Carry on.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190348 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Poor nincompoop. There is no law against "being'" a racist or having racist thoughts.
No law against your racist thoughts, trailer park junky. But, and this is along the same line, there is a law against lynching blacks. However, your fantasizing and drooling about it does not break any law far as I know.
Mr. Liars racism mostly causes him to lynch himself.

As a Confederate soldier Mr. Liars would have fought to the death (as did most poor whites) for the slave owner even though there would have been no possibility of him ever owning a slave.

Today his racism can be counted on to stand with the Brothers Koch because he assumes a kinship based on race rather than the Koch's economic interest. Which necessarily of course is against his own.

Obviously the Koch's have no more respect for him than they do for me, but they know they can count on him to gladly shoot himself in the foot while convincing him only I will feel the pain.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190349 May 11, 2014
Shut up!!! You Democrats controlled both Houses of Congress from Jan. 2009 until Jan. 2013 and you Dummycarts did not open an investigation?
Why" Why that is easy as you Dummycrats were just as guilty. Look how many of your politicians agreed with the Bush administration. Look how many of your Congressmen and Senators VOTED for it. Hindsight is 20/20 and we can see where there are flaws but the same happened before the Attack of Peal Harbor.
Oh, the ONLY reason why you are squealing like stuck pigs is because you are affraid of what maybe uncovered during the Benghazi hearings.

Outraged Over Benghazi, Silent on Iraq
By Jay Parini 6 hours ago The Daily Beast
http://news.yahoo.com/outraged-over-benghazi-...

Location hidden

#190350 May 11, 2014
But what you Libtards really to worry about is not the open testimony but the closed door sworn depositions where experienced interrogators will asked very pointed questions and they MUST answer ...... or plea the Fifth!!!
The clock is ticking. tick, tick, tick, tick. Oh you so funny, we have ways to make them tock!!!

Location hidden

#190351 May 11, 2014
Afro-Euro-American Prez wrote:
I wonder if this belonged to white or black kids? Probably white kids as they would not dare steal the basketball hoop from a black neighbor hood or the Whose whose of black activism would be parading downtown.
Police Confiscate Children’s Basketball Hoop
Posted on May 10, 2014
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/05/police-co .
<quoted text>
Talk about BREAKING NEWS!!!! There is a news source or link for every kind of hater. Enjoy.
Am I right or am I wrong? I was right, the kids are WHITE!!! If they where black kids this would be all over the Lame Stream Media and Al Charlatan would be marching on city hall.
When I lived in Clayton County, GA twenty years ago I lived on a cul de sac and the kids, both black and white, played hoop right in front of my house but did I call the police? NO!!! And when they were finished they wheeled their hoop into their garage as per HMO rules.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190352 May 11, 2014
You stick-in-the-mud Republicans had better hope to Good God Almighty you come up with something on Benghazi because every last one of you look like a bunch of screaming hyenas

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190353 May 11, 2014
Rep. Peter Roskam is high on the list of screaming hyenas.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190354 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! As usual you can't answer the question, there isn't a law that prevents one from being a racist.

Location hidden

#190356 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
3. Maybe in Canada you are correct but here in the U.S. it is protected speech by our First Amendment to our Constitution.
Racism is not against the law. It's is when involved in housing, employment, marriage, etc. but it is only enforced against white people as Libtards think only white people are racists.

Location hidden

#190357 May 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
You stick-in-the-mud Republicans had better hope to Good God Almighty you come up with something on Benghazi because every last one of you look like a bunch of screaming hyenas
Well, you pray to your gwad and I will pray to my God and we will see you wins.
Don't forget, in this investigation they can make people give sworn depositions!!!! And you can't stop talking after five minutes either.

Location hidden

#190358 May 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rep. Peter Roskam is high on the list of screaming hyenas.
They don't scream during closed-door depositions, Maybe the deposedees do afterwards but not during!!!

Location hidden

#190359 May 11, 2014
Oh, can any of you Libtards tell us how well stem cell research is going? Didn't Kalifonia put TWO BILLION DOLLAR$ of the peoples money to fund stem cell research. Money they did not have!!!!
Sort of like money dumped into wind mills and solar panels!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what does this mean 8 min Adolph 3
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min NorCal Native 57,295
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 50,470
Pharmacy Robbed of Pills 5 hr Christshariahns 5
Woman in India sues Uber after reporting driver... 8 hr Michael4991 1
Amgen Tour of California route to traverse Neva... 8 hr Sylvia 1
Some doctors won't see patients with anti-vacci... 9 hr BAD DOCTORS 1
More from around the web