BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243320 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190366 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, can any of you Libtards tell us how well stem cell research is going? Didn't Kalifonia put TWO BILLION DOLLAR$ of the peoples money to fund stem cell research. Money they did not have!!!!
Sort of like money dumped into wind mills and solar panels!
Stem cell research here and abroad is going full steam ahead, and great progress is being made. I find two aspects particularly interesting. As research tools, stem cells have allowed the elucidation of molecular pathways involved in cellular differentiation. I have seen papers where trophoblasts have been converted into stem cells that can be used therapeutically. Another area of progress has been in use of exosomes and microparticles from stem cells to rejuvenate tissues such as cardiac tissues. Also the use of stem cells to generate cardiospheres for implantation into damaged cardiac tissues. Similar work for treatment of neural damage is also underway.

Here are just a few interesting links.

Cardiac progenitor-derived exosomes protect ischemic myocardium from acute ischemia/reperfusion injury
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...

Current progress in stem cell research and its potential for islet cell transplantation.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22834839

Mesenchymal stem cell exosome: a novel stem cell-based therapy for cardiovascular disease
http://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/abs/10.2217...

You know Watson and Crick described the DNA double helix in the early 1950s, and revolutionary methods of PCR-based diagnostics in medicine did not come about until 40-50 years later. do you think Watson and Crick were failures?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190368 May 11, 2014
I should also mention that the regenerative exosomal particles from stem cells that were differentiated into cardiospheres contain a plethora of microRNA molecules. Some of these are being chemically synthesized in laboratories. It may be possible in the future to manufacture synthetic exosomes or exosom-like micro-vesicles without the need for culturing stem cells or other cell types.

Amazing progress. Does Rogue have any more questions relating to this subject matter?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190369 May 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And I care what Joko thinks because?
Sorry fool you're the moron that wants to make sure everyone knows what a bigot you are ... And them you cry to your mommy when someone notices. But then crying to mommy is S.O.P. For you
You're every bit as DESTROYED as joko! Petty name calling and cheap insults - that's you. Sums you up perfectly. Still can't find an open field in INDY, huh? LMAO @ U TWINK What a limp noodle!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190370 May 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor nincompoop. There is no law against "being'" a racist or having racist thoughts.
No law against your racist thoughts, trailer park junky. But, and this is along the same line, there is a law against lynching blacks. However, your fantasizing and drooling about it does not break any law far as I know.
But, but, but.....you just wrote a dissertation on "why" it is illegal. Joko has been blowing chunks, again. Lynching blacks? What damn century do you live in bozo? The 6th? Ah, I thought so. HEE HEE HEE
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190371 May 11, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars racism mostly causes him to lynch himself.
As a Confederate soldier Mr. Liars would have fought to the death (as did most poor whites) for the slave owner even though there would have been no possibility of him ever owning a slave.
Today his racism can be counted on to stand with the Brothers Koch because he assumes a kinship based on race rather than the Koch's economic interest. Which necessarily of course is against his own.
Obviously the Koch's have no more respect for him than they do for me, but they know they can count on him to gladly shoot himself in the foot while convincing him only I will feel the pain.
Ya know Poops, to be honest, you're dumber than dirt. I mean downright stupid! LMAO @ U Please remove your ignorant azz immediately.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190372 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
I am correct as concerns Canada.
I am also correct that THINKING racist thoughts is not against the law, nor is it amongst nazi and KKK comrades. Even, like LRS, you have wet dreams about Black lynchings.
So, if I understand you correctly, in the USA, anyone can go on TV and hurl every racist epithet in the book , liberally use the N-word, and he'll be lawfully within his/her rights and will not be prosecuted? Well, if that's how it works, who am I to argue? The Supreme Court re-affirmed the 2nd amendment. As a mere spectator, I don't agree with it, but hell, nothing I or any American against that decision can do anything about it. It's the law. Same for the freedom of calling a black person the N-word and other choice epithet. What's done is done, let's just move on.
DAB!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190373 May 11, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! As usual you can't answer the question, there isn't a law that prevents one from being a racist.
It's what I said, "Justice" LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd) Dale. Your thoughts can in no way be illegal, even when you're having a wet dream about lynching an innocent Black American.

Ottawa

#190374 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, can any of you Libtards tell us how well stem cell research is going? Didn't Kalifonia put TWO BILLION DOLLAR$ of the peoples money to fund stem cell research. Money they did not have!!!!
Sort of like money dumped into wind mills and solar panels!
Sounds like what your saintly Popes said about Galileo. Carry on , Rogue.

Oh,.BTW, seeing as Jacksonville is the reference in worldwide weather, how about a comment on half the continental U.S. being dry, drought-stricken and VERY hot at the the moment. What about last summer when 2/3 of the U.S. were dry, too hot and drought-stricken? How about those unseasonal tornadoes? I don't know anything about climate change or no change, but neither do you (you pilots' weather reports do not qualify you as an expert - hell YOU didn't draw up those reports and even those who did are not climate scientists) and I rely on 90% of the world's scientists who state, not guess or think, state that humans are influencing climate change.

Ottawa

#190375 May 11, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, you did forget what you were talking about.
Er, then tell me how all of this is a lie, or fabrication :(may be more than 211, but not less)

<quoted text>
Will this be a repeat of both houses approving Obama, the Supreme cour approving Obama, the head honchos of the Republican party approving Obama and the 211 courts that approved Obama?
Sorry, I forgot, all of the above were Dem-appointed, most are marxist-leninist-communists, some of them Iranian, even.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190376 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
It's what I said, "Justice" LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd) Dale. Your thoughts can in no way be illegal, even when you're having a wet dream about lynching an innocent Black American.
Petty name calling, cheap insults and now, false accusations! What a piece of work you are. COMPLETELY DESTROYED LMAO @ the Lil one grasping at straws! AS JOKO SAYS, IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO BE RACIST! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190377 May 11, 2014
Can Joko spell too-pid? HEE HEE HEE

Ottawa

#190378 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Stem cell research here and abroad is going full steam ahead, and great progress is being made. I find two aspects particularly interesting. As research tools, stem cells have allowed the elucidation of molecular pathways involved in cellular differentiation. I have seen papers where trophoblasts have been converted into stem cells that can be used therapeutically. Another area of progress has been in use of exosomes and microparticles from stem cells to rejuvenate tissues such as cardiac tissues. Also the use of stem cells to generate cardiospheres for implantation into damaged cardiac tissues. Similar work for treatment of neural damage is also underway.
Here are just a few interesting links.
Cardiac progenitor-derived exosomes protect ischemic myocardium from acute ischemia/reperfusion injury
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...
Current progress in stem cell research and its potential for islet cell transplantation.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22834839
Mesenchymal stem cell exosome: a novel stem cell-based therapy for cardiovascular disease
http://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/abs/10.2217...
You know Watson and Crick described the DNA double helix in the early 1950s, and revolutionary methods of PCR-based diagnostics in medicine did not come about until 40-50 years later. do you think Watson and Crick were failures?
You ARE mean.Why do you do this? Why do you constantly throw proven science and facts at Rogue? He's a birther, and only believes extreme right-wing myths, fabrications and anti-Obama tall tales. He hates proof, hates facts, sticks instead to Foxnews.com , Bill O'reilly, Rush the boor Limbaugh and company. Every country, unfortunately, has its share of Rogues, even here.

Ottawa

#190379 May 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty name calling, cheap insults and now, false accusations! What a piece of work you are. COMPLETELY DESTROYED LMAO @ the Lil one grasping at straws! AS JOKO SAYS, IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO BE RACIST! LMAO!!!
Tell you what, will be in Vermont, NH , final destination Boston starting tomorrow by road, to once more enjoy the prettiest of lands in N.America and its people.The very opposite of zeros like you. Coming back via Mohawk Trail, also grandiose. Will write as we go, just to HA HA keep you posted.

Ottawa

#190380 May 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
Can Joko spell too-pid? HEE HEE HEE
Er, did you mean stoo-pid? You manage to even misspell misspelling. What a LOSER.

Or is that what they call you, too-pid? Like, "Ok, too-pid, put the dunce/cone on and sit in the corner again". LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190381 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Tell you what, will be in Vermont, NH , final destination Boston starting tomorrow by road, to once more enjoy the prettiest of lands in N.America and its people.The very opposite of zeros like you. Coming back via Mohawk Trail, also grandiose. Will write as we go, just to HA HA keep you posted.
The NE will be turned into a National Prison. Most of the criminals are already there. We'll just fence it off. Eyes wide open Boston, an America-hater is headed your way! Make sure and check out that odd backpack he's carrying! BOSTON - HIGH ALERT!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190382 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Er, did you mean stoo-pid? You manage to even misspell misspelling. What a LOSER.
Or is that what they call you, too-pid? Like, "Ok, too-pid, put the dunce/cone on and sit in the corner again". LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
Keep trying boy. You've almost got it! LMAO!!! DOH
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190383 May 11, 2014
TaTa Lil Joko! What a joke! UTTERLY DESTROYED LMAO!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190384 May 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know Poops, to be honest, you're dumber than dirt. I mean downright stupid! LMAO @ U Please remove your ignorant azz immediately.
Right Mr. Liars! I note you say that quite a bit when a post goes completely over your head.

It's always the other guys fault you remain clueless.

Ottawa

#190385 May 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU, the undisputed king of vulgarity, of gay bashing whilst being absolutely gay, you who coined "butt flapper,. dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch and someone help me here, come up with a few more, YOU, accusing me of name calling, cheap insults and false accusations? Let's get it out right now. You are a dangerous gun nut, you are an out-and-out ignorant racist, the KKK kind, you do dream of stringing up Blacks, and how do I know this? Just by reading your crap.

BTW, show me , in the post you referred to, this one, where I name-called. The rest are good insults, not cheap, and the accusations are a pretty sure thing, not false.

<quoted text>

Ottawa

#190386 May 11, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Mr. Liars! I note you say that quite a bit when a post goes completely over your head.
It's always the other guys fault you remain clueless.
Actually, Poppo, it was one of his best posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fart on Bozo 64,467
van Drew takes NRA money 4 hr Terrence 1
Please use my referral code I'm poor 11 hr Referral 24 1
News California King: All-New Nissan Leaf Tested 13 hr Solarman 1
News Court rules California bakeries may REFUSE to d... 22 hr Wondering 52
Free $10 Thu 10 bucks 1
wow Wed slidejoy24 1
More from around the web