BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189877 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189262 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how easy it was to bring out the redneck in you! LMAO at U! Say, have you made the comparison yet, scruff? You're a legend in your own mind but a zero in the real world! Now, go buy some petroleum products. Thanks. Cha Ching LMAO at U!
When did I claim not to be a redneck?

I find that when people get serious they often revert to their native tongue.

I am certainly not above jumping on a 4 wheeler or hunting and fishing.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189263 Apr 25, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be that rope you have in the back of your pickup....
Slow learner, huh? Don't you know by now that people such as yourself shouldn't play with rope? You'll only end up hanging yourself. LMAO @ U!
Fox New Alert

Midlothian, IL

#189264 Apr 25, 2014
As we have reported yesterday, we will be shifting all focus away from Ku Klux Kowboy and redirecting all coverage to Benghazi fables.
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was a video responsible for Benghazi or not? Check with Hillary
^^^ And so it begins...

BENGHAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This just it. IRS = bad.

BENGHAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

Black panther

BENGHAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE

Hillary's grandchild secret muslime plot to take our freedoms... err.... ummm.... somehow.

BENGHAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

Satellite sonogram photos now confirm that Benjamin Ghazi is hiding in Chelsea's womb to gain access to the White House in 2017 for massive terror anchor baby style attack on the America.

BENGHAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, and don't forget....

BENGHAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#189265 Apr 25, 2014
Former Colin Powell top aide on Republicans:'My party is full of racists’
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, Colin Powell's chief of staff at the State Department during the Bush Administration, criticized the current Republican Party for basing 'positions on race.'/ October 27, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/lsn6mxo
Colin Powell's former chief of staff has blasted the Republican Party for being “full of racists.”
The biting assessment from retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson came in response to controversy over a comment made by Mitt Romney campaign co-chair John Sununu, who suggested Powell endorsed President Obama because both men are African-American.
Wilkerson called Sununu’s comments “an unfortunate slip of words,” but said he believes a larger issue besets the GOP.
“My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people — not all of them, but most of them — who are still basing their positions on race,” http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#189266 Apr 25, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very amusing. Now explain why Security funding EXCEEDED the previous year
Republicans are un-American for not fully funding our security worldwide at our Embassies.

Republicans are shameful, disgraceful, and morally bankrupt.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189267 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
More, just for jocko! LMAO @ U2
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/08/surve...
So it is.

What's the fastest-growing religion in the UK, France, Holland, Belgium, and the USA BTW?

Ottawa

#189269 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
Just for jocko - LMAO at U2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Canada
This explains a great deal!!!!!!!!!!
3.2%, eh? And what exactly does that explain pray tell?

Have we had any 9/11s? Are there more bombing attacks here? Are there more murders? Yes, please explain.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189271 Apr 25, 2014

Ottawa

#189272 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
So, can't win the war of words without going online with Canadian horrors such as Moslems in our midst? What a poor loser. I'd never think of doing the same, your pitiful excuse for a human being, all by itself is proof sufficient that you are not a typical sample of what your country, the USA, is made of.

You've been trolling the internet for Moslem stuff in Canada, that's obvious. If you really want to find something wrong with Canada, I can help you, as, believe me, there is plenty wrong here too. But considering your ignorance of what and where Canada is, as you believe we are "across the pond" and somewhere in France, I suggest you begin by studying your own and then moving on with mine.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189274 Apr 25, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, can't win the war of words without going online with Canadian horrors such as Moslems in our midst? What a poor loser. I'd never think of doing the same, your pitiful excuse for a human being, all by itself is proof sufficient that you are not a typical sample of what your country, the USA, is made of.
You've been trolling the internet for Moslem stuff in Canada, that's obvious. If you really want to find something wrong with Canada, I can help you, as, believe me, there is plenty wrong here too. But considering your ignorance of what and where Canada is, as you believe we are "across the pond" and somewhere in France, I suggest you begin by studying your own and then moving on with mine.
Reckon' you'll stop crying today? LMAO @ U

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189277 Apr 25, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Poppo - Romper knows a lot more about the founding of this country (who!s existence he doesn't acknowledge) than that George Washington guy
Like the parrot and birfoon Romper repeats snippets of poppycock he's heard. He has no idea how to connect the dots.

George who??????
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189278 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists and Muslims are such wussies. You're a perfect fit "seedboy"! LMAO @ U!
Says the moron who thinks my giving start-up funds to my fiancee 8500 miles away is prostitution. Does LRS really think my tool is that long?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189279 Apr 25, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Like the parrot and birfoon Romper repeats snippets of poppycock he's heard. He has no idea how to connect the dots.

George who??????
I'm sure Romper would call GW a wussie. I mean he did "suck up to Moooooslems".(Hint for you Romper - see Treaty of Tripoli - that part about our country not being founded on Christianity AND not considering Muslims as our enemies fits well with your hate)
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189280 Apr 25, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"Drunk Passenger Triggers Hijack Alert"
Chicago Tribune
+++++
Jacques,
LOL
Hey Loose,
Is the Chicago Tribune the leading newspaper in French Polynesia?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189281 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating facts does not make one a racist.
Real cool moron boy, now where did GB's post allude to racism?
Grand Birther wrote:
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I agree entirely with Chuck. First of all it isn't enough to say I don't agree with what he said. This is a despicable statement. It's not the statement, you have to disassociate yourself entirely from the man. It's not like the words exist here and the man exists here. And why conservatives, or some conservatives end up in bed with people who, you know, he makes an anti-government statement, he takes an anti-government stand, he wears a nice big hat and he rides a horse, and all of a sudden he is a champion of democracy. This is a man who said that he doesn't recognize the authority of the United States of America. That makes him a patriot? I love this country, I love the Constitution, and it is the Constitution that established a government that all of us have to recognize. And for him to reject it was the beginning of all of this. And now what he said today is just the end of this.
And I think it is truly appalling that, as Chuck says, there are times when somehow simply because somebody takes an oppositionist stand, he becomes a conservative hero. You got to wait, you got to watch, you got to think about it. And look, do I have the right to go in to graze sheep in Central Park? I think not. You have to have some respect for the federal government, some respect for our system. And to say you don't and you don't recognize it and that makes you a conservative hero, to me, is completely contradictory, and rather appalling. And he has now proved it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189282 Apr 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron who thinks my giving start-up funds to my fiancee 8500 miles away is prostitution. Does LRS really think my tool is that long?
seedboi, what is wrong with people in CT.? You've been cooking up more of your xxx meth, huh? Bunch of damn whackos. With any luck, a huge earthquake will separate the NE from the rest of this country and send you drifting out to sea. As to your big island mama, if you wish to spend the rest of your life in a bad FE, then be my guest!(he's googling now) LMAO!

Look at all you lil cock-a-roaches clamoring all around me! HaHaHa! I could slap 5G in your hand and you still couldn't get laid, boi. LMAO @ U!

Want some? Getcha some! Booya!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189283 Apr 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Real cool moron boy, now where did GB's post allude to racism?
<quoted text>
LMAO @ U! You don't even know what was being referenced! Idiot.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189284 Apr 25, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I have often wondered if we were to slip Leprechans into the bible... would anyone notice at all?
Or would they be assimilated into Noah's Arc?
Sorcery, zombies, the resurrection of entire towns, witches, giants, spirits, superheros, polymorphing, talking animals... on, and on, and on, and on.
Somehow...WE are the idiots.
Would you believe to this very day 1% of mothers claim to have been impregnated without the help of a male partner.
Which is more likely?
A. A parthenogenetic savior.
B. That a Jewish minx should tell a lie.
The correct answer to your query of course is B.

Positively proved by the Christian Mythologist themselves.

“I will prove the truth of what I have told you by producing the people who say it is false”
T. Paine
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189285 Apr 25, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Romper would call GW a wussie. I mean he did "suck up to Moooooslems".(Hint for you Romper - see Treaty of Tripoli - that part about our country not being founded on Christianity AND not considering Muslims as our enemies fits well with your hate)
Twink, screw the treaty. We have no foreign relations any longer. All thanks to the lil "o"! LMAO @ U!!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189286 Apr 25, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
Former Colin Powell top aide on Republicans:'My party is full of racists’
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, Colin Powell's chief of staff at the State Department during the Bush Administration, criticized the current Republican Party for basing 'positions on race.'/ October 27, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/lsn6mxo
Colin Powell's former chief of staff has blasted the Republican Party for being “full of racists.”
The biting assessment from retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson came in response to controversy over a comment made by Mitt Romney campaign co-chair John Sununu, who suggested Powell endorsed President Obama because both men are African-American.
Wilkerson called Sununu’s comments “an unfortunate slip of words,” but said he believes a larger issue besets the GOP.
“My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people — not all of them, but most of them — who are still basing their positions on race,” http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012...
Barack Obama was by far the least qualified candidate in 2008, why else did Colin Powell endorse him? Barack Obama was the worst occupant of The White House in his first four years,ever why did he get re-elected? Obama failed our country on every front,--- jobs,the economy,foreign policy,domestic policy,health care,transparency.getting both parties to work together. The junior high president of his class would have been impeached if he was that much of a failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min ritedownthemiddle 53,518
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 54 min Terra Firma 59,875
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr Pietro Armando 201,810
News California Doesn't Have A Water SHORTage, It Ha... Sat wild child 1
News L.A. looking to 2016 to end the Bay Area's lock... Sat Le Jimbo 1
News UPS Becomes Nation's Largest User of Renewable ... May 21 ShirleyWill12 1
News Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) May 21 Protester 27,520
More from around the web