BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240883 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188084 Apr 7, 2014
Oh, my younger sister was born in a U.S. Army hospital in Munich, Germany and both her parents were/are U.S. citizens. She, to the best of our knowledge, issued a German birther certificate.
Please note, John McCain's birther certificate is in ENGLISH even though Panama is a Spanish speaking country. Why would that be? He also does NOT have a DS-1350 and I bet you have no idea why he doesn't by my sister does?

Location hidden

#188085 Apr 7, 2014
You guys better watch me because I am one of the mentally ill folks ole Dianne is talking about. I may go postal any minute now. I especially better stay out of California to keep what little sanity I have left. Of course she is one of those who helped pass laws that prevented the different federal agencies from sharing information about terrorists prior to 911. Then she was put on the committee to figure out why those same federal agencies failed us.

LA Times Quote of the day - priceless

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein........

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

She really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee... and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times

Be sure to forward this to all of the "mentally ill" vets you know. Especially the ones with guns...

Location hidden

#188086 Apr 7, 2014
Oh, I own a 22 Magnum sniper rifle and I can shoot a squirrel out of a tree at 10,000 mm!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#188087 Apr 7, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would SeƱor Ted hold a press conference to announce plans to renounce his Canadian citizenship if he didn't know he was a Canadian citizen by birth? Have you renounced your Canadian citizenship? Why not?
Oh no. You mean there is a smidgen of doubt, meaning Rogue could be Canadian because he never renounced his Canadian citizenship? If so, let's make Rogue an exception and annul his Canadian citizenship without his even applying for it. No problem. Our gain, your loss.

Ottawa

#188088 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I own a 22 Magnum sniper rifle and I can shoot a squirrel out of a tree at 10,000 mm!!!
Thank god, Rogue, and thank you for ridding us of another squirrel terrorist.
Learn to Read

United States

#188089 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. When you repeat your lies and refuse to show proof, what should I say?
2. Show us where Ted Cruz has ever claimed to be a Canadian citizen? If you can't, shut the f-up!!! My sister was born in Germany and she has never claimed to be a German citizen.
3. Maybe to YOU they are not different as you see them all as war mongers but to them, they are different. Why don't you call General Collin Powell as Admiral Collin Powell if they are all the same?

Can't answer the question, can you? AGAIN, show us where Sen. Cruz claimed Canadian citizenship. If you can, shut the f-up!!!
Oh course, as a TROLL, you can never answer a question without asking another question. How pathetic!
Oh, I was born in Houlton, ME and I have a "copy" of my birth certificate which includes a multi-colored seal and an actual signature of an official. It is also has three fold marks and is still in the envelope I received it in in 1985.
Both Obama CoLB and BC did not have ANY FOLD marks the first time they were released and did not have a visible seal or authenticating signature.
Ted - "I will renounce my Canadian citizenship"

Rouge moron "when did Ted ever admit he was a Canadian citizen?"

Only Rouge would attempt to renounce a citizenship that he does not hold ...

Ottawa

#188090 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Show us where Ted Cruz has ever claimed to be a Canadian citizen? If you can't, shut the f-up!!! My sister was born in Germany and she has never claimed to be a German citizen.
3. Maybe to YOU they are not different as you see them all as war mongers but to them, they are different. Why don't you call General Collin Powell as Admiral Collin Powell if they are all the same?
<quoted text>
Can't answer the question, can you? AGAIN, show us where Sen. Cruz claimed Canadian citizenship. If you can, shut the f-up!!!
Oh course, as a TROLL, you can never answer a question without asking another question. How pathetic!
Oh, I was born in Houlton, ME and I have a "copy" of my birth certificate which includes a multi-colored seal and an actual signature of an official. It is also has three fold marks and is still in the envelope I received it in in 1985.
Both Obama CoLB and BC did not have ANY FOLD marks the first time they were released and did not have a visible seal or authenticating signature.
Here you are, Rogue :

==========
theguardian.com , Sunday 29 December 2013 21.14 GMT

Ted Cruz 'taking steps' to renounce Canadian citizenship

Texas senator announced he was hiring lawyers to help extricate him from his apparently unhelpful surplus nationality
==========

And you know what? I won't even tell you to "go f yourself". Don't have to, as I have a reply.

P.S.: Your B.C.has fold marks, therefore everyone's B.C. should have those? Embossed dry seals do NOT reproduce. What authenticating signature? Mine does not have one. It's just a photocopy of my original which incidentally cannot be released to me, and the reason is simple, bubblegum head, if I lose it, there is no original left.

Location hidden

#188091 Apr 7, 2014
Let me interpret this for us non-Libtards. This Colonel is a Conservative so THEY must find some reason to force him out of the military. As Obama's purge of the military continues so if we get involved in another military conflict we will have only limp-wristed Libtards in command. God save our military!!!

AF Vice Commander Relieved Over Emails to Woman
San Antonio Express-News | Apr 07, 2014 | by Sig Christenson

The action was taken because of a "loss of confidence in his ability to lead" the wing, but the statement did not explain how the emails were unprofessional. The Air Force did not elaborate after the San Antonio Express-News sent a list of questions asking about the nature of the messages, citing "privacy rights and concerns."

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/04/07...

Location hidden

#188093 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Show us where Ted Cruz has ever claimed to be a Canadian citizen? If you can't, shut the f-up!!!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted - "I will renounce my Canadian citizenship"
Rouge moron "when did Ted ever admit he was a Canadian citizen?"
Only Rouge would attempt to renounce a citizenship that he does not hold ...
Again, you can not show proof that he ever claimed citizenship in Canada and as a sad little troll you can never show proof as it does not exist. Now, shut the f-up unless you can show proof that he claimed Canadian citizenship.
Yep, you are the type of troll who will claim that I am anti-gay because I am PRO-traditional marriage.
You also believe that Pro-Choice means you are NOT PRO-Abortion. It is more than semantics!!!

Location hidden

#188094 Apr 7, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. You mean there is a smidgen of doubt, meaning Rogue could be Canadian because he never renounced his Canadian citizenship? If so, let's make Rogue an exception and annul his Canadian citizenship without his even applying for it. No problem. Our gain, your loss.
Have you ever renounced your American citizenship? After all, you were born in North America, weren't you?
Oh, I once heard a Mexican claim he was an American because he was born in North America. They do not call us Americans "United Statesians", do they?!?

Location hidden

#188095 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh horny, do you know what a DS-1350 is? If knot, Google it!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad Rougie doesn't have a clue what a DS-1350 isn't.
Hey Wotard, do you like my picture of Little Wojo?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#188096 Apr 7, 2014
Many people have dual citizenships.

Why Ted Cruz has to cancel his is simply dirty politics.

Ottawa

#188097 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me interpret this for us non-Libtards. This Colonel is a Conservative so THEY must find some reason to force him out of the military. As Obama's purge of the military continues so if we get involved in another military conflict we will have only limp-wristed Libtards in command. God save our military!!!
AF Vice Commander Relieved Over Emails to Woman
San Antonio Express-News | Apr 07, 2014 | by Sig Christenson
The action was taken because of a "loss of confidence in his ability to lead" the wing, but the statement did not explain how the emails were unprofessional. The Air Force did not elaborate after the San Antonio Express-News sent a list of questions asking about the nature of the messages, citing "privacy rights and concerns."
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/04/07...
Ahhh, Rogue, here you came out a few months ago about all those top NORAD brass who were fired by Obama. Damn Obama, he hates the military. Then, it comes out, a few weeks later, that these Generals and Colonels were presiding over doped, drugged and drunk nuclear missile operators. How cute, not a word from you when the reason for their dismissal was announced. And, all of them got full pensions with benefits. Do you think that's okay?

Now, not a word from you over the secret service agents who, again, after the Columbia incidents, "misbehaved" in Paris and sent packing. What idiots. They ARE KEEPING THEIR EMPLOYMENT, imagine that! Of course, and again, Obama is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. You'll surely blame him for having such idiots on his security team, and then blame him for not firing them and , had he fired them, blame him nonetheless. Yes, Rogue, you win.

Ottawa

#188098 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Show us where Ted Cruz has ever claimed to be a Canadian citizen? If you can't, shut the f-up!!!<quoted text>
Again, you can not show proof that he ever claimed citizenship in Canada and as a sad little troll you can never show proof as it does not exist. Now, shut the f-up unless you can show proof that he claimed Canadian citizenship.
Yep, you are the type of troll who will claim that I am anti-gay because I am PRO-traditional marriage.
You also believe that Pro-Choice means you are NOT PRO-Abortion. It is more than semantics!!!
Again with the "shut the f-up" . No reply, be profane and vulgar is Rogue's motto. Why do you insist on being such a fool by writing "Again, you can not show proof that he ever claimed citizenship in Canada " God almighty, Canadian citizenship is AUTOMATIC for anyone born in Canada. You don't claim it. AUTOMATIC. Do you read me? AUTOMATIC, same as in the USofA. He HAS to go through the procedures to renounce his Cdn citizenship, same as you if you wanted to renounce your US citizenship although I suspect it would be granted IMMEDIATELY upon receipt.

Ottawa

#188099 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever renounced your American citizenship? After all, you were born in North America, weren't you?
Oh, I once heard a Mexican claim he was an American because he was born in North America. They do not call us Americans "United Statesians", do they?!?
How...simply puerile.

Location hidden

#188102 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

2. Show us where Ted Cruz has ever claimed to be a Canadian citizen? If you can't, shut the f-up!!!
Grand Blather wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron at it again. Asking for proof of the widely known and self-evident.
Wee Tootsie, if it was soooooooo widely known and self-evident, you should have no problem finding a link to prove it. Try again Grand Blather.

Location hidden

#188103 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How...simply puerile.
How...simply infantile!

Location hidden

#188104 Apr 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Ahhh, Rogue, here you came out a few months ago about all those top NORAD brass who were fired by Obama. Damn Obama, he hates the military. Then, it comes out, a few weeks later, that these Generals and Colonels were presiding over doped, drugged and drunk nuclear missile operators. How cute, not a word from you when the reason for their dismissal was announced. And, all of them got full pensions with benefits. Do you think that's okay?
Now, not a word from you over the secret service agents who, again, after the Columbia incidents, "misbehaved" in Paris and sent packing. What idiots. They ARE KEEPING THEIR EMPLOYMENT, imagine that! Of course, and again, Obama is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. You'll surely blame him for having such idiots on his security team, and then blame him for not firing them and , had he fired them, blame him nonetheless. Yes, Rogue, you win.
Ah, did I mention any of those incidents?
And you are right about the SS agents, I did not comment as I AGREED that they were way out of line.
In my first several years I was in the Army alcohol caused several problems with my performance and I could have been put on the carpet and I am real luck I never hurt anyone. Eight years ago I broke up with a girl friend who at gotten a DUI ticket and it was her third in three years. When you are 20-something and get a DUI ticket is is a wake up call and you have a chance to change course. I never did get a DUI/DWI but between the age of about 21 and about 25 I slowly changed course.
And if you are 48 years old, like my old girl friend, and you got THREE DUIs in three years, you have a BIG problem, she would not admit it so I moved on!!!
Oh, I have never used illegal drugs and never abused legal drugs. Only twice have I had to take codeine cough syrup and I was reluctant to do so and I stopped just as fast as I could.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188106 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you are very disrespectful of people you disagree with. It's obvious.
Oh, can you prove Ted Cruz is a Canadian? And John McCain was a sailor and not a soldier but you probably don't know the difference, do you Tootsie?
<quoted text>
But "God" is his name. Sure Jews may call him by another name, Muslims by another, Hispanic Christians even another but we all worship the God of Abraham!!! A rose by any other name, is still a rose.
How shallow minded you are!
Your god is Yahwey. Same as the jews and the muslims.

Yahwey was the war god, under El who in the bible is referred to as "the most high". There was another one represented by pillars... forget her name.

It was Rand Paul's people ... "the Campaign for Liberty" who questioned Ted's citizenship.

Ted says he will renounce any Canadian citizenship if he has to.

He was born in Calgary.

There... I am done proving Ted is Canadian.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188107 Apr 7, 2014
In August of 2013 Ted said he would renounce Canadian citizenship by the end of the year.

Process takes less than a month.

10 months later... Ted is still a dual citizen.

What does that tell you?

It tells me Ted isn't being considered heir apparent any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Treasury Chief to Congress: Raise Debt Limit Be... 2 min Barry Soetoro 2
Bella Esmail Moore Wanted For FRAUD!! Iranian 37 min Romel Esmail Wanted 2
News California takes many hits, large and small, in... 8 hr Solarman 1
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... 22 hr Doctor XXX 10
How to understand mechanical aesthetics? 23 hr Andymolly 1
News California lawmaker pulls bill on Cold War-era ... Tue BIll 2 9
News California Democratic chair race angers 'Bernie... Tue CodeTalker 10
More from around the web