BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225465 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

wojar

Bristol, CT

#187034 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Try flying between Detroit and Chicago and then take Amtrak back, and then tell me which one was a more pleasant experience.
Try taking the bullet train from Osaka to Tokyo and then explain how Amtrak is a standard to compare air travel to intercity rail.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#187035 Mar 23, 2014
The Half-Black President wrote:
<quoted text>
No, to be a liar you have to know what you are says is NOT the truth. Saddamn Hussein lied to his generals and each thought each other had the WMD. And in the end the Ruseau backfired on him and then he could not convince anyone he did not have them. It is sort of like me if I try to convince someone I will take military action when everyone knows I am a wimp.
Dr. Germ and Mrs. Anthrax Set Free
http://tinyurl.com/7nzsn Dec 27, 2005
Why is it not bigger news that those infamous Iraqi female scientists once routinely referred to in the media as “Dr. Germ” and “Mrs. Anthrax” have been quietly released from imprisonment in Iraq without any charges being brought by their U.S. captors? Don’t the newspapers and TV networks that all but pre-convicted them of crimes against humanity owe them—and us—the courtesy of an explanation for the sudden presumption of their innocence?
After all, it was to stop these mad leaders of Saddam Hussein’s allegedly booming weapons-of-mass-destruction programs that the United States invaded Iraq in March 2003. We were told at the time by the White House that the U.N. inspectors scouring the country were being blocked by lying officials and scientists, themselves complicit in breaking U.N. sanctions, and so we wouldn’t get the truth until we could interrogate them as prisoners. http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/12282005_...

----------

U.N.: Iraq had no WMD after 1994
http://tinyurl.com/33ab7 / 3/2/2004
UNITED NATIONS — A report from U.N. weapons inspectors to be released today says they now believe there were no weapons of mass destruction of any significance in Iraq after 1994, according to two U.N. diplomats who have seen the document.
The historical review of inspections in Iraq is the first outside study to confirm the recent conclusion by David Kay, the former U.S. chief inspector, that Iraq had no banned weapons before last year's U.S-led invasion. It also goes further than prewar U.N. reports, which said no weapons had been found but noted that Iraq had not fully accounted for weapons it was known to have had at the end of the Gulf War in 1991.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#187036 Mar 23, 2014
Half-Black President wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Neo-Con Jewish Democrats who turned against Jimmy Carter, Owl Gore and who are turning against me now? I have no idea why the Jews are pissed at me this time. After all we Muslims don't eat pork just like they don't.
Dumbya Bush said years ago that he never uses email when he was in the White House and now Jimmy Carter just learned that lesson.

LOL

http://tinyurl.com/k52tqnj

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187037 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europ e/9904/26/kosovo.02/index.html ?_s=PM:WORLD
My attorney is from Bosnia Jacques, and I have been told many first hand stories of how her family and country was affected by these UN and NATO actions. Clinton and Albright are war criminals.
Two of our good friends are Croat-Canadians. They maintain the exact opposite of what your Serbian lawyer friend says.

People who approve torture are criminals, Obskeptic. Clinbton and Albright never pushed nor approved torture. Hmmm, but SOMEbody did. Who could that be?

Ottawa

#187038 Mar 23, 2014
Erratum : Sorry, your lawyer : Bosnian. But is he by any chance Serb living or having lived in Bosnia, as this is what it was all about,no?

Ottawa

#187039 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can't read either Jacques, because I never said they voted for it. I simply stated they were making statements during the Clinton years in congress that Sadaam was a threat and that regime change should occur. It was all just tough guy posturing is all it was, because when Bush was elected and it came time to put up or shut up, they all changed their tune. Don't you check before you start wagging that accusatory finger of yours Jacques? The problem with knowing everything Jacques is recognizing when you don't know what you don't know.
You certainly made it appear that they were for the war.Let me ask you this : Let's say,as a Senator, you condemn Russia's action in the Crimea. Later on, U.S. declares war on Russia and invades the Crimea. Dumb action. Yet, will we conclude that because you condemned Russia's action, that you were in favour of war? I think not. Same for Iraq, the people you mentioned, Kennedy and Gore rightly and justifiably condemned Saddam's INTENTIONS, yes, intentions, as no one rightly knew what he possessed WMD-wise.

I will give you that, you never said Kennedy and Gore voted for the U.S. intervention in Iraq. Apologies But you melded their condemnation with an okay that they never gave.

Ottawa

#187040 Mar 23, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I know my IQ scores are in the 140 and 150 range. We do not know about Obama's since he hasn't reported any. Judging from the fact that he was in the bottom of his class in high school and that he wasn't on any register, it has been predicted that his IQ is between 95 and 105. That is not very good when you consider that average is over 100 and the average IQ for all members of Congress is about 130 and Biden spent many years in Congress. If you want to 'give' Obama IQ points because he was at Harvard then you have to add more to Bush's since he attended both Yale and Harvard.
Dixit Frank :"I know my IQ scores are in the 140 and 150 range" .No further comment.

Ottawa

#187041 Mar 23, 2014
Half-Black President wrote:
There the idiot goes again. Why does anyone with half a brain listen to this idiot?
Nate Silver's new Senate forecast could terrify Democrats into action
Polling expert Nate Silver has come out with a new forecast: Republicans are currently favorites to take control of the Senate this fall. That prediction could open Democratic wallets.
Christian Science Monitor
By Mark Sappenfield 2 hours ago
Nate Silver, the political prognosticator pilloried by Republicans for correctly predicting President Obama's convincing victory in 2012, has perhaps just given the GOP another reason to curse him.
He has predicted that Republicans are better than even odds to take back the Senate this November.
At first blush, that might seem like something for Republicans to celebrate. Control of the Senate is the Grand Prize up for grabs in this fall's midterm elections. Few doubt that Republicans will hold on to the House, and most also acknowledge that Republicans are likely to cut into the Democrats' 55-to-45 majority in the Senate.(There are actually only 53 Senate Democrats, but both Senate Independents side with the Democrats.)
The burning question is whether that Republicans will win enough seats to become the majority. And now Mr. Silver, the web's foremost political polling analyst and the very man who refused to give Mitt Romney much electoral love two years ago, has suggested on his FiveThirtyEight blog that "Republicans are now slight favorites to win at least six seats and capture the chamber."
Crack open the caviar, right? Cue the images of Mr. Obama's final two lonely years in the Oval Office, where filling out the presidential Final Four bracket will be the height of his executive action.
http://news.yahoo.com/nate-silvers-senate-for...
Well,well, more foisting of hate links by Rogue who maintains he's not racist, yet has race, black race, embedded in his skull. Check out the latest moniker, "Half Black President" - Noooo, Rogue, race is never on your mind. NEVER. You are a combination of what you call people who best you regularly, namely a flaming bigot racist fundamentalist Confederate, flag and all.
jim

Zion, IL

#187042 Mar 23, 2014
Since ww2 they've all been criminals!

Ottawa

#187043 Mar 23, 2014
Damn, even my Bros are turning against me.
Black American citizens file “Articles of Impeachment” against Obama
by Dr. Richard Swier
The National Black Republican Association (NBRA) based in Sarasota, FL, headed by Chairman Frances Rice, filed Articles of Impeachment against President Barack Obama with the following language:
We, black American citizens, in order to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny, do herewith submit these Articles of Impeachment to Congress for the removal of President Barack H. Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro, from office for his attack on liberty and commission of egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/08/14/black-ci...
Foxnews.com is as humouorless as you are, no wit, no sense of humour. It's hate, by blacks to boot, so they instantly go on the air with it. Joke, Rogue, joke. "Half-Black president" - flaming bigot racist fundamentalist confederate cracker.

Ottawa

#187044 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, it is all based on population density. The pop density of U.K. is 260 per sq. km, Germany is 233 and France is 102. Compared to just 34 in the U.S. and less than 4 for Canada. Rail does not make much sense except in the Boston-Wash corridor and the Los Angles - San Fran corridor..
Trains don't make any sense in the Vatican even with a pop density of 1,900 per sq. km as you can walk anywhere within five minutes!
I don't agree with you, but at least you've presented a viable and logical argument . Please speak to your student,Obskeptic.

Ottawa

#187045 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, it is all based on population density. The pop density of U.K. is 260 per sq. km, Germany is 233 and France is 102. Compared to just 34 in the U.S. and less than 4 for Canada. Rail does not make much sense except in the Boston-Wash corridor and the Los Angles - San Fran corridor..
Trains don't make any sense in the Vatican even with a pop density of 1,900 per sq. km as you can walk anywhere within five minutes!
And, you want to get from A to B on a high OR low-density itinerary,what does it matter how many people below or around?

Rail right-of-ways are difficult to obtain in the U.S.and Canada because of heavy land speculation. Therein lies the difficulty in building more track beds here and in the U.S. In Europe, where they HAD to connect cities by train, they just went out and expropriated, period. Often not fair at all, I know it.

Imagine a 150 mph train ride from Paris to Marseilles , 300 miles without one single RR crossing.

Ottawa

#187046 Mar 23, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Try taking the bullet train from Osaka to Tokyo and then explain how Amtrak is a standard to compare air travel to intercity rail.
Good comeback. I've often taken the TGV (Train à grande vitesse) Brussels to Paris, Milan to Rome. A pleasure. Not to be compared with 19th century trains in Canada and the U.S. We are centuries behind Europe, Japan and now China train-wise.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#187047 Mar 23, 2014
Jacques,
Flying between Chicago and the Motor City is sheer maddness. It's only 200 miles, tops.
America needs dedicated high speed rail that does not share tracks with slow moving freight trains.
It would pay for itself many times over in the long haul.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187048 Mar 23, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You STATED that Kennedy, Gore voted in favour of the Iraq resolution. Don't try to weasle out of that one. You used precise Rogue-parlance. Don't try to now say they were against Iraq armaments . Not quite the same thing. You need to start thinking before you leap.
Nope. Never talked about their votes Jacques, only the speeches and comments they made on the senate floor during the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION. Of course, as long as we are talking about the votes when GWB was in the office, Kerry voted for it before he voted against it. You are a total waste of time Jacques because you are the only one that gets anything right or is able to make a cogent point. Only your research is acceptable. I give up. You win. You're just to smart for a guy like me. Feel good now Jacques?
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187049 Mar 23, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic what you are really saying is you continue to believe the lying politicians instead of the truthful whistleblowers.
----------
Valerie Plame CIA.
=========
January 19, 2004 issue / The American Conservative
Open Door Policy
A strange thing happened on the way to the war.
By Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski / http://tinyurl.com/l3evg
Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, a former Pentagon insider, concludes her observations on the run-up to the Iraq war in this last of a three-part series.
In my study of the neoconservatives, it was easy to find out whom in Washington they liked and whom they didn’t. They liked most of the Heritage Foundation and all of the American Enterprise Institute. They liked writers Charles Krauthammer and Bill Kristol. To find out whom they didn’t like, no research was required. All I had to do was walk the corridors and attend staff meetings. There were several shared prerequisites to get on the Neoconservative List of Major Despicable People, and in spite of the rhetoric hurled against these enemies of the state, most really weren’t Rodents of Unusual Size. Most, in fact, were retired from a branch of the military with a star or two or four on their shoulders. All could and did rationally argue the many illogical points in the neoconservative strategy of offensive democracy—guys like Brent Scowcroft, Barry McCaffrey, Anthony Zinni, and Colin Powell.
I was present at a staff meeting when Deputy Undersecretary Bill Luti called General Zinni a traitor. At another time, I discussed with a political appointee the service being rendered by Colin Powell in the early winter and was told the best service he could offer would be to quit. I heard in another staff meeting a derogatory story about a little Tommy Fargo who was acting up. Little Tommy was, of course, Commander, Pacific Forces, Admiral Fargo. This was shared with the rest of us as a Bill Luti lesson in civilian control of the military. It was certainly not civil or controlled, but the message was crystal.
http://www.amconmag.com/2004_01_19/article1.h...
I never once stated that I believe any of these lying pieces of shit Pd. That would be you projecting on to me what you think I said or what I meant to say. Just like Jacques ass does every time. What I was trying to do was introduce some objectivity to what is always a blame it all on GWB, because it was his lies that he made up with Cheney and Rumsfeld that got us into the mess that history knows as Iraq. I was simply bringing up THE FACT that the lies started with the democrats under Clinton. I never detailed the vote to authorize the use of force, only the speeches these idiots were making when CLINTON was in office. As for Valerie Plame, since YOU mentioned her, was "outed" by Richard Armitage, and she was not covert. That whole thing was another pile of crap that democrats worked through the media to make an idiot president look like an even bigger idiot. I'm sick and tired of the one sided debates that the lefties always declare themselves the winner and anyone who disagrees with them low IQ fools. You can all go F' yourselves.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187050 Mar 23, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Erratum : Sorry, your lawyer : Bosnian. But is he by any chance Serb living or having lived in Bosnia, as this is what it was all about,no?
My lawyer is a she, and she grew up in Bosnia. And no, Clinton and Albright didn't torture anybody, they just bombed and killed them, including women and children.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#187051 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I never once stated that I believe any of these lying pieces of shit Pd. That would be you projecting on to me what you think I said or what I meant to say. Just like Jacques ass does every time. What I was trying to do was introduce some objectivity to what is always a blame it all on GWB, because it was his lies that he made up with Cheney and Rumsfeld that got us into the mess that history knows as Iraq. I was simply bringing up THE FACT that the lies started with the democrats under Clinton. I never detailed the vote to authorize the use of force, only the speeches these idiots were making when CLINTON was in office. As for Valerie Plame, since YOU mentioned her, was "outed" by Richard Armitage, and she was not covert. That whole thing was another pile of crap that democrats worked through the media to make an idiot president look like an even bigger idiot. I'm sick and tired of the one sided debates that the lefties always declare themselves the winner and anyone who disagrees with them low IQ fools. You can all go F' yourselves.
I will prove too you that you are wrong about Plame not being covert.

I will also prove to you that Bush authorized Libby to out her.

Read The Court Transcripts or listen to the audio I have enclosed.

Libby Trial Exhibits March 6, 2007
http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. And Mr. Libby, if you could state your name for the record and spell your name? A. I. Lewis, L-e-w-i-s; Libby, L-i-b-b-y. Q. And do you have a nickname? A. I do. Q. Okay. And that is -- A. "Scooter".
http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. Good morning, Mr. Libby. A. Good morning. http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...

----------

Libby Trial Exposes Neocon Shadow Government
3/05/07 / http://tinyurl.com/kdtb6re
Day by day, witness by witness, exhibit by exhibit, Patrick Fitzgerald, the prosecutor in the trial of Dick Cheney’s man, I. Lewis (Scooter) Libby, is accomplishing what no one else in Washington has been able to: He has impeached the Presidency of George W. Bush.
Of course, it’s an unofficial impeachment, but it will also, through its documentation, be inerasable. The trial record—testimony, exhibits, the lot—will be there, in one place, for investigators, scholars, reporters and Congress to pore over. It goes far beyond the charges against Mr. Libby. It is, instead, a road map to the abuses of power that Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney and their shadow government of neoconservatives have committed as the neocons carried out what they had been planning for years: an invasion of Iraq—and other military excursions—for the purpose of expanding American dominion.
http://observer.com/2007/03/libby-trial-expos...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#187052 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
My lawyer is a she, and she grew up in Bosnia. And no, Clinton and Albright didn't torture anybody, they just bombed and killed them, including women and children.
You intentionally left out ZERO US Troops were killed in Bosnia with Clinton.

Bush and Cheney had thousands of American deaths on their hands.

Number One: Had 9 months of warnings before September 11, 2001 and did not even try to stop it.

Number Two: More than 4 thousand US Troops killed in Iraq.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#187053 Mar 23, 2014
Libby Says Bush Authorized Leaks
http://tinyurl.com/zgjtq April 6, 2006
Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff has testified that President Bush authorized him to disclose the contents of a highly classified intelligence assessment to the media to defend the Bush administration's decision to go to war with Iraq, according to papers filed in federal court [PDF] on Wednesday by Patrick J. Fitzgerald, the special prosecutor in the CIA leak case. http://news.nationaljournal.com/articles/0406...

JUDGE AGREED PLAME WAS COVERT
Was She or Wasn't She?
Arguing that Libby deserves jail time, Fitzgerald says Plame was a covert agent.
May 29, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/6yokupx
In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a “covert” CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a “cover identity” in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.
http://www.newsweek.com/2007/05/28/was-she-or...
----------

Libby judge 'perplexed' by clemency
His 30-month sentence was appropriate for the former Cheney aide, he writes in his first public comments on the issue.
July 13, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/3ds8xvn
WASHINGTON — In an unusual expression of frustration, the judge who sentenced former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby to 30 months in jail, only to see the sentence commuted by President Bush, said he was "perplexed" by the act of clemency.
In his first public comments on the matter, U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton took issue with Bush's statement that the prison sentence ordered for Libby last month was "excessive." Walton defended the sentence, saying that he followed established legal precedents as well as a strict interpretation of federal sentencing guidelines that has been supported by Bush's own administration.
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jul/13/natio...

Libby Judge "Perplexed" by Clemency
http://tinyurl.com/3gdtrms
http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/paperchase/2007/07...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 61,521
News Texas, California Separatists Attend Pro-Kremli... 5 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News California shooting shows police ill-equipped t... 9 hr Mite Be 18
News Unarmed 'mentally ill' black man shot dead by p... 20 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News The Latest: California bars travel to protest a... Wed Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
News Several Solano school districts rank among lowe... Wed Birds Landing Bob 1
When I think of Appalachia and/or Appalachian p... Tue EKY 1
More from around the web