BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
164,561 - 164,580 of 176,892 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, what is Obummer Boy going to do about it? Draw another Red Line?
Rouge you have criticizing what high ranking military leaders and what the president has done. Ok you are the president what would you handle Russia right now??

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Slick Willie wrote:
It seems odd that Conservative scientist avoid long term predictions but Liberal ones seem to think they know what things will be one hundred, two hundred, or so years from now. Why just a dozen years ago they thought all the Arctic will be free of all ice during our Summer months yet for every years since 2007 the Arctic sea ice has grown!!! How can this be?!?
Conservative vs. liberal scientist?

You have got to be kidding me...

Once again "Rouge Scholar" is the perfect handle. You really do just wing it.

There are no "camps" in science.

Science is above politics, above religion. Consensus is nothing without proof.

When did protecting the environment become liberal? Conservation is conservative.(Same root word and everything)

In the 80s Republicans were ALL about global warming and acid rain. Then big oil bought them. Solved that acid rain issue almost overnight.

Now conservation is for those looooney leftist.

Know your roots.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Dr. Michael Mann refusing to let all but members of his "peer group" see his data?
Climategate 'hide the decline' explained by Berkeley professor Richard A. Muller
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I don't know that he is hiding anything at all.

How extensive is his peer group? Have you asked any of them for the data?

I have never listened to the guy. Couldn't tell you what I think of him.

I can tell you that he isn't special.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Just like me you are on a mission from God.
You and the blue's brothers.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. But you don't need to understand higher mathematics to understand ratios.
In this thread fractions are higher math.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Slick Willie wrote:
Crazy French-Canadian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gcIwrdeP21sXX
Merci.

The snowmobile (skidoo) was invented in Québec by Bombardier (Bombardier now makes airplanes and high-speed trains), so why not this new thing? If I had any money, I'd invest pretty fast.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Oh, Rogue, DJIA UP 200 points, on the rebound again. Do you think your 1%, your idols who hold most of the wealth, may just like Obama's response on the Ukrainian crisis? I confess, I expected the DJIA average to continue tanking - normally, it should've, but hey, lo and behold, almost back to its historic high. Why?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar "irradiance" is only part of the equation. And your figures are cooked and fabricated numbers to bolster the loony-tooney-lefts Global Warming Agenda. I have already discussed the effects of solar flares on on Van Allen Radiation Belt which effects Cosmic radiation hitting earth which effects stratospheric clouds which further block the reduced solar "irradiance" that hit's the Earths surface.
Yep, while stratospheric temps have gone up, lower tropospheric temps have gone ..... down.
Oh, after the Mount Pinatubo eruption in the Summer of 1991 the upper stratospheric temps went UP while the lower tropospheric temps went ..... DOWN!!!
Deja-rearview-mirror.
Now who said solar irradiance is the only part of the equation?

And who is the ignorant fool who points to a graph plotting solar irradiance vs time and calls it a prediction of tropospheric cooling?(Who then blabbers on incoherently about Van Allen belts.)

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Confronted with the fact that a grand minimum comparable to the Maunder Minimum would only offset temperatures by 0.3 degrees, which would not overcome the effects of anthropogenic CO2 caused warming, the Rougetard retreats to his mantra repeating "the power of the sun" ... "libtards think they are more powerful than the sun."
When asked for a link to NASA's prediction of tropospheric cooling what does the Rougetard provide? A plot of solar irradiance! How ignorant!
<quoted text>

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge you have criticizing what high ranking military leaders and what the president has done. Ok you are the president what would you handle Russia right now??
Good question, nebka. I've also noticed how Rogue would criticize Obama even if, all of a sudden, through some kind of miracle, Poof, no more deficit, no more debt, no more wars, no more poverty,$1 million gift to every citizen along with huge tax breaks, full free health care for all, doubling of pensions, etc. He'd say "that's the communist way. Let's march on Washington like those millions of truckers did last year" lol lol.

Like you, I'll ask Rogue : On Ukraine, what should the president do? What would YOU do, Rogue? And while we are at it, what would YOU do about Syria, Iran and the Israel-Palestine imbroglio? Personally, I think Obama is doing as well as anyone could - and I sure as hell am not sure what I'd do.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Jacques,
Sometimes when people are sick they just need to simply talk with someone for a few minutes for a little guidance and reassurance without being run through the mill and spit out in a million little pieces.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Looks like the TeaPots are taking a beating in the TX primaries. Even Sheriff Joe has switched horses.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
You know, sometimes when people get sick they get scared.
So they might go to the ER, even though maybe they really didn't need to, whether they have insurance or not, or even a family doctor.
I just never understood why the people get so mad about that.
Don't let them fool you, hospitals have the resources to see the walkie-talkies, as they are sometimes called.
I'm just talking out loud.......
loose
I get upset when they show up at the emergency room because they "threw up".
They waste everyone's time... expose themselves to radiation, bitch and moan the entire time they are there.... that it is taking longer than they had planned. Then just before they leave the motive for the visit emerges....

Could you write me a doctor's excuse for work/school?

If my wife didn't do the radiology thing I wouldn't know or probably care how much resource we waste on people who don't need care.

Just heard someone talking...
:)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait....

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait....
If I may predict : Nuke them, they're all communists, just like the democrats..

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
They waste everyone's time... expose themselves to radiation, bitch and moan the entire time they are there.... that it is taking longer than they had planned. Then just before they leave the motive for the visit emerges....
If my wife didn't do the radiology thing I wouldn't know or probably care how much resource we waste on people who don't need care.
They didn't create the idiotic rule that you need a doctor's excuse. I never demanded doctors' excuses. Waste of time.

If I suspected a student missed an exam, and I suspected the student was not entirely honest, I would give the student a **very special** exam (much more difficult), so they wouldn't do it again.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
In this thread fractions are higher math.
Ha!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a problem caused by asinine rules. I never had to have a doctor's excuse because I had a certain amount of medical leave every year - no questions asked. On the other hand, I have not taken a sick day for over five years. But when I did need them, I'm glad I didn't need to play children's games.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar "irradiance" is only part of the equation.
So when asked for NASA's prediction of tropospheric cooling why did the Rougetard provide a graph of solar irradiance vs. time?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Doctor's excuse from work? Why don't these people see their own family physician or G.P.? Why the E.R.?

BTW, how much does a "doctor's excuse" certificate go for where you guys live, both from the E.R. and/or a family G.P.? Here, it's $40. for the exam (takes all of 3 minutes for a cold/flu) and $15 for the "doctor's excuse" certificate.$40 is for info only as it is paid for by the gov't's universal health care plan,$15 is cost to patient but is tax deductible. Just curious.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Even ABC News is watching (worried) about the primary elections in Texas.

Texas Primary 2014: 6 Things to Watch For
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/03/...

And the Wash. Post too!

The Texas primary is Tuesday. Here are five things to watch for./ By Sean Sullivan / March 3

Start your midterm engines! The 2014 election will officially begin Tuesday in Texas, the first state to hold primaries this year.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••